HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Im stuck, im only missing one fun point and the hint just says 'have you tried providing Jody the material she gets from the Janitor' can anyone help? i legit don't know what else to try or there's a bug and its not showing up
Do you know what the Janitor provides for her? You can ask the janitor if you don't remember

Can you provide the same? I'm sure you already did it for someone else.

Cheers!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Time Loop Hunter [v0.24.20] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 930MB

Download PC (153MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry folks for my stupidity. Need some help to know how I should play this game. I ran through the tutorial, but still not quite sure how to play, like when to reset the time, and how often I should do this.

To me, it seems like I need to keep hitting the reset button to fulfil all the goals/tasks. Am I right? Some seem to be conflicting with the others. Do I understand correctly, or I'm imagining things?

Pls advise on the gameplay. Walkthru does look confusing to me. Thanks.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sorry folks for my stupidity. Need some help to know how I should play this game. I ran through the tutorial, but still not quite sure how to play, like when to reset the time, and how often I should do this.

To me, it seems like I need to keep hitting the reset button to fulfil all the goals/tasks. Am I right? Some seem to be conflicting with the others. Do I understand correctly, or I'm imagining things?

Pls advise on the gameplay. Walkthru does look confusing to me. Thanks.
Hi!

You can ask CAS Why the game is so difficult and she will tell you how do I think it. But to answer your question Yes you can hit that reset button until the end of times. There are several paths of shit happening and you can interfere with them to change it. The important part is that the MC learns something from the experience, because once you hit reset everyone will forget except the MC. And then he can use that knowledge to his favor.

You can ask for hints to CAS (unlimited) there is also hints in the MAP that highlight the places that something is happening or could happend and it also shows where are the girls and if you can talk to them or not.

There are no irreversible bad choices or dead ends.

Cheers!

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
IS there any way to cheat the FUN stats? i missed one point and i dont want to restart again from beginning. I've tried to editing save but the in-game stats still doesnt change

Reactions: elbasto

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
where is the gamesaves for this game anybody know thanks
usually there is a folder name saves inside the game directory or you can look up the saves in %APPDATA%/Renpy/ directory on windows, where you will find all the saved games of every renpy games you played in your life.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
IS there any way to cheat the FUN stats? i missed one point and i dont want to restart again from beginning. I've tried to editing save but the in-game stats still doesnt change
You don't have to restart from the begining, there are no missable fun points, just ask CAS for a hint of FUN POINTS and it will lead you in the right direction.

Cheers!

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
HI , help lol , i am using the WT and on 125 where it says to research speech writing and at the computer there is no option to research it ?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The trouble with FUN points is that if you replay the game after several months pause, there is great chance you will miss some of those you were aware before.

Usually you could remember what is needed to progress, but since FUN points as side activities, it's just easier to miss them.

Maybe if there is FUN counter added for specific day per characters you would get general idea where are the missed points.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The trouble with FUN points is that if you replay the game after several months pause, there is great chance you will miss some of those you were aware before.

Usually you could remember what is needed to progress, but since FUN points as side activities, it's just easier to miss them.

Maybe if there is FUN counter added for specific day per characters you would get general idea where are the missed points.
That's why FUN points have hints too. I could add a Fun point Counter per day somewhere thou

Cheers!

Reactions: p22

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
ya did the normal speech twice etc according to the walthrough I need to research speech writing in the lib now

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
after
demonstration
i cant copleat no option
Break into the Storage Room
Did you see the lab people entering the storage? You need to help with the speech while janice likes Dana and head to the university the next morning. Then talk to Janice about it.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes