Horad

Jan 28, 2019
ya i see some things missing , not sure how it did not update , still says to do a normal speech even though i know i did that all ready

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Enjoying the game. Even if a bit grindy. Well, until I was cleaning out my computer and accidentally deleted it. Of course it was among many other games but I feel dumb now. So starting over. Wooo lol Double Grindy

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Enjoying the game. Even if a bit grindy. Well, until I was cleaning out my computer and accidentally deleted it. Of course it was among many other games but I feel dumb now. So starting over. Wooo lol Double Grindy
why did you start over
did you delete the savegames in 2 different places at same time by an accident ???

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Got everything except "Deep Throat" achievement... what do you need to do in order to trigger that?

csieg

Dec 14, 2018
Why are there four timeline slots listed in the walktrough but you can only create two? I followed the the walktrough and can't create the dana + janice 1 timeline. I have wondered off the time line some and have 17 fun points.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So complicated i need the save files.
no you don't
i would gladly help you if u was stuck in a mini game or other things
and use your save to see what you miss
but it's plain stupid just asking after a save other has worked hard for
Why are there four timeline slots listed in the walktrough but you can only create two? I followed the the walktrough and can't create the dana + janice 1 timeline. I have wondered off the time line some and have 17 fun points.
they coming when you get more fun points and progress in the game
also ask cas about some stuff

Last edited:

csieg

Dec 14, 2018
they coming when you get more fun points and progress in the game
also ask cas about some stuff
[/QUOTE]

I have only tolerence level 1 when i should have level two with 17 points

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I guess you missed steps 2-3 of the preliminaries section at the very beginning of the WT. You get your first new timeline here. Second one is at 10 fun points.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't play this game for months, and now I'm glad I came back to it :)
This game is still hell to complete without a walkthrough, but I still like it. I think I unlocked everything for the 0.24.20 (thanks to the walkthrough, of course haha ).

I wonder if CAS's body will change again in futur update, or if her current apperance is definitive. I like her current apperance, but maybe she will become more "human-like" in the futur ? Or maybe more "demon-like" or "succubus-like" ?
I wonder if the "dreams" MC will have some significance in the futur or if they are just "dreams"... because it seems CAS can feed upon MC's lust when he dreams.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes