Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I didn't play this game for months, and now I'm glad I came back to it :)
This game is still hell to complete without a walkthrough, but I still like it. I think I unlocked everything for the 0.24.20 (thanks to the walkthrough, of course haha ).

I wonder if CAS's body will change again in futur update, or if her current apperance is definitive. I like her current apperance, but maybe she will become more "human-like" in the futur ? Or maybe more "demon-like" or "succubus-like" ?
I wonder if the "dreams" MC will have some significance in the futur or if they are just "dreams"... because it seems CAS can feed upon MC's lust when he dreams.
One of the Tier 2 abilities is "Change your form?" so I'm guessing this is not final appearance of CAS...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like this game and the built in hint system is pretty good, but I'm finding that even with heavy use of the in game hint system AND following the walkthrough I'm getting stuck for long periods of time before I can figure out how to get past certain places. I think the problem for me is that progress for a lot of the characters is not possible until you progress further with some other character and it's frequently not apparent from either the hints or the walkthrough that this is the case.

In my case I think my roadblock is Janice but it's hard to tell. I've managed to get my fun level to 12, brain tolerance to 2, I can see love and lust stats, and I've trained up 1 point of self control. Hannah has agreed to let me join her group but that doesn't meet til thursday and the parole officer still blocks me at the beginning of that day. I can get past the demonstration but I haven't figured out what's up with the bomb yet and Janice won't let me grope her or whatever in the storage room yet either.

Reactions: HadazzH

jonekori2017

Aug 28, 2019
hi my friend
I playmilify city game but caroline in my badroom repated every day and I cant copleat walkthrough cAN YOU HELP ME

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
you need to ask the girls after the party in bed about having sex with the parole officer +
look under demonstration from line 187 and back first
then look forward
Yeah I had already done that part. The part I was stuck on was getting Janice's BJ scene. That demonstration has to be done a LOT of different ways to unlock all of your options and I apparently missed a few. I'm past it now working on the Hospital and Police stuff.

Reactions: vimmers

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the Janitor/Hannah/Jody questline now. I saw the janitor finger Jody, asked Jody about it at the club she works out at, reset and then rat the janitor out to Hannah, set the janitor free after Hannah has her revenge gangbang scene with her (tried it with and without fucking her), and then go see the janitor on day 4 but she won't make good on her "favor".

CAS still tells me I should set her free after the gangbang, which didn't seem to do anything. My persuasion skill is at 3 so far so I have blackmailed both Hannah and the Janitor into handjobs but can't do blowjobs yet. I did fuck the janitor in other timelines after the gangbang so that part is also done.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm stuck on the Janitor/Hannah/Jody questline now. I saw the janitor finger Jody, asked Jody about it at the club she works out at, reset and then rat the janitor out to Hannah, set the janitor free after Hannah has her revenge gangbang scene with her (tried it with and without fucking her), and then go see the janitor on day 4 but she won't make good on her "favor".

CAS still tells me I should set her free after the gangbang, which didn't seem to do anything. My persuasion skill is at 3 so far so I have blackmailed both Hannah and the Janitor into handjobs but can't do blowjobs yet. I did fuck the janitor in other timelines after the gangbang so that part is also done.
Well those are the steps. if you have Jody's memory:
"You talk to Jody but she denies everything."

and in your current timeline on day 2 says:
"The janitor owes you."

Those are the condition for when you talk to the janitor on day 4

Cheers!

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well those are the steps. if you have Jody's memory:
"You talk to Jody but she denies everything."

and in your current timeline on day 2 says:
"The janitor owes you."

Those are the condition for when you talk to the janitor on day 4

Cheers!
Ok thanks, I finally figured out what I did wrong. I tried saving my progress as a timeline the way I had been doing it and the janitor hated me even when I released her because I had been confronting her about Hannah on day 1. Without doing that it finally worked.

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok thanks, I finally figured out what I did wrong. I tried saving my progress as a timeline the way I had been doing it and the janitor hated me even when I released her because I had been confronting her about Hannah on day 1. Without doing that it finally worked.
Yeah, if you confront her and then rat her out she will figure out it was you if you save her.

Cheers!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think I'm probably missing something obvious for Janice. I've got 18 girls showing up on my timeline page so far and I've completed every possible memory for most of them (no question marks left for most of them for any of the days).

If I ask for hints the only ones that show up for girls are for Janice (get inside storage room, and check how she's doing with Dana on day 3), Benson (did dana get dragged to the police station), and Zarina (no hint, just says return). If I ask for hints for days the only thing that shows up is day 4 (hint about getting Rosario fired).

If I look through the memories on the timeline page, every girl has every memory completed (no question marks) except 1 memory for Zarina and Benson on day 3, 2 memories for Janice on day 2, and 1 memory for Janice on day 3.

I haven't found a way to ask Janice about Dana on day 3 regardless how I set up the demonstration. I also haven't found any way to have Janice do anything with me in the storage room on day 2, she always elbows me. The in game hints aren't enough for me to know what to do and I couldn't find anything about it in the walkthrough either. If I follow the walkthrough and do exactly what it says for Janice to give you a HJ or let you grope her, she still elbows me and gets us caught.

If I arrange to have Dana arrested and go see Benson at the PD I never find anything related to Dana, only Janice, Georgia, or Mia.

All I can think of is maybe I'm supposed to boost my massage skill? I learned the skill from Zarina but it's currently at zero and I haven't found a way to "practice it".

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I think I'm probably missing something obvious for Janice. I've got 18 girls showing up on my timeline page so far and I've completed every possible memory for most of them (no question marks left for most of them for any of the days).

If I ask for hints the only ones that show up for girls are for Janice (get inside storage room, and check how she's doing with Dana on day 3), Benson (did dana get dragged to the police station), and Zarina (no hint, just says return). If I ask for hints for days the only thing that shows up is day 4 (hint about getting Rosario fired).

If I look through the memories on the timeline page, every girl has every memory completed (no question marks) except 1 memory for Zarina and Benson on day 3, 2 memories for Janice on day 2, and 1 memory for Janice on day 3.

I haven't found a way to ask Janice about Dana on day 3 regardless how I set up the demonstration. I also haven't found any way to have Janice do anything with me in the storage room on day 2, she always elbows me. The in game hints aren't enough for me to know what to do and I couldn't find anything about it in the walkthrough either. If I follow the walkthrough and do exactly what it says for Janice to give you a HJ or let you grope her, she still elbows me and gets us caught.

If I arrange to have Dana arrested and go see Benson at the PD I never find anything related to Dana, only Janice, Georgia, or Mia.

All I can think of is maybe I'm supposed to boost my massage skill? I learned the skill from Zarina but it's currently at zero and I haven't found a way to "practice it".
it's a bit counter-intuitive but you have to get dana hit by the car and then get in the storeroom with janice

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Hi,

The memories for Janice and Benson on day 3 are the massage practice for sure (You already must have practiced with Dana)

Also get Dana arrested and go check up the line up at the police department.

Then you have to keep in mind that the girls act differently if they are parasited or not. So try to keep track of the parasite to set up situations. The first parasite event is the car accident.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
##### New Patron Version 0.27.00 For Time Loop Hunters+ ####

A few weeks ago I asked for some ideas regarding fun points. I receive many, but I liked one so much that I decided to make a path for it. So this release is the beginning of Slave Path for Alice. (Thanks death705)
Besides Alice Story, I have to put context to Day 5. So we continue Georgia's story a little and I added a few new memories in some places where most of you already pass with small changes in dialogs.
Some stats changed for Georgia after a successful demonstration that are critical to advance. To avoid bugs when you load your save game I'll scan the timelines you have and delete the ones that could cause a problem.
This is important to avoid bugs and keep the retro compatibility.

Change-Log 0.27.00:
  • Continue Story for Alice (Thanks death705).
  • Continue Story for Georgia.
  • New outfit portrait for Alice.
  • New Memories for Day 5, Georgia, Alice
  • +2 New Fun Points
  • +1 Achievement
  • Player abilities are automatically unlocked when getting FUN POINTS
  • New Map for The Fair (just a few placeholders)
  • +2 new secret images.
  • Gallery for Day 1 events (complete)
  • Gallery for Day 2 events (incomplete)

Cheers!

Reactions: khumak and rick87

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
##### New Public Version 0.25.00 ####

My ramblings at the moment of release:

We continue the story with Zarina that was left from the previous version with a new Minigame. And it's time to go to day 5!
Adding a day it's hard work and this day is special since you can wake up in different places. So day 5 it's empty but you get the story for Layla, Mia, and Lisa if you manage to get back on the house.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.
And this is the full Change-Log:

Change-Log 0.25.00:
  • Continue Zarina Story.
  • Continue Layla Story
  • Continue Lisa Story.
  • Continue Mia Story.
  • New memories for Day 4, Day 5, Mia, Layla, Lisa, Zarina.
  • New Day: 5
  • New Puzzle for Massage skill
  • +1 Achievement
  • +1 Massage
  • Change Reset points screen now has 3 days.
  • Small bug fixes.

Cheers!

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
You know, I was liking the premise of this game, played a few updates.

However it is completely unplayable without using a step by step walkthrough.
After a while that starts to kill the mood of the game for me. Without using the walkthough, it'd be a nightmare grindfest of repeating scenes to try and figure out what to do next.

I feel the game could be improved a lot by having in game hints, to make ppl less reliant on a walkthrough.

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
I need a hint. I have stopped playng on the end of 0.21.30, where I have to look in the waktrough?

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I need a hint. I have stopped playng on the end of 0.21.30, where I have to look in the waktrough?
My WT is not made with sections corresponding to the content of each versions. This is mainly because the game is very nonlinear and I try to minimize the length of the number of instructions. A version based WT would be at least twice as big.

For this reason, it is not easy to find only your missing content. You can either replay the whole game or search your missing memories and fun points using both hints in game and the WT.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes