HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So I've been following the walkthrough and when I reach the part: HOSPITAL – DAY 4 I cannot get: 14: Day 3 (Morning): You see one of the doctors with a blank ID badgee in the cafeteria. You can steal it to access the upper floors. (Day) to trigger please help.
You need to visit Dana at the hospital on day 3 so the MC knows what those blank badges are.

Cheers!

Reactions: alucardgetsuga

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
okay after hours trying i gave up and looked in the walkthrough which dont help me so i must ask... how i open the lisa box in lisa's room? I dont have enough lockpick to this...

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
okay after hours trying i gave up and looked in the walkthrough which dont help me so i must ask... how i open the lisa box in lisa's room? I dont have enough lockpick to this...

You can open the box when you search the room at night

if you mean the drawer. you need to raise your lockpick first (talk to janice on day 3)

Cheers!

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
You can open the box when you search the room at night

if you mean the drawer. you need to raise your lockpick first (talk to janice on day 3)

Cheers!
...wait... .. of course.. i just confused the box and the drawer... jeez....

worst part i figured that i already had open the box.. but load the save .. so i didnt figured i canceled that action.... , hours and hours playing every route every and let it behind...

Last edited:

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Hello
I like this game. I could love hit if it wasn't so difficult.
5h later ... always stuck page 8/67 in the WT !
I don't know what to do (49 reset !)
For example ... what must I do here (Janice) :

2019-11-14_002509.jpg

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello
I like this game. I could love hit if it wasn't so difficult.
5h later ... always stuck page 8/67 in the WT !
I don't know what to do (49 reset !)
For example ... what must I do here (Janice) :

View attachment 459755
You can talk to Janice in the afternoon at the university on day 1.

For the MC to take an interest in her you need to investigate the trashed Classroom.

Then you can lie your way so she can invite you to the Rally Point.

At the Rally Point, you can help her with the speech, if you pass her test.

Cheers!

Reactions: kaneda95

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I'm curious about the lore a bit; The parasite we're hunting, does it have the ability to time loop, ie: can it learn from repeated events as we do?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm curious about the lore a bit; The parasite we're hunting, does it have the ability to time loop, ie: can it learn from repeated events as we do?
Hi!

The parasite just reacts to situations by "jumping" to another host when the current host experiences some strong unexpected emotion (like fear). The only one who remembers what happens in a Loop is the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!

Reactions: brknsoul

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Suggestion: Add more days to the reset function so you don't have to reset twice to get from day 5 to day 3 or lower. I understand that this might make a long menu eventually, but you could use blocks of 5 days rather than blocks of 3.

For example; Requesting a reset on a certain day should show options for the current day and the previous 4 days instead of the previous 2 days. (ie: Day 5 shows Days 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Day 12 shows days 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, etc.).

This should max out the menu to 7 options (Full Reset, 5 different days, and Back.)

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Hi !
Sorry ... I need help (again !)
In the WT I'm stuck here :
87. Break into the storage room
Thanks ...

PS : I can send you more screen captures (or my savegame if you want but I don't find how to do here).

2019-11-18_002116.jpg

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi !
Sorry ... I need help (again !)
In the WT I'm stuck here :
87. Break into the storage room
Thanks ...

PS : I can send you more screen captures (or my savegame if you want but I don't find how to do here).

View attachment 463403
Janice will test you about the group or about dana. and will make a speech focusing on different things. So you need to pass the test about dana. You can gather the information about her at the library on day 2 if you are in good terms with her.

Cheers!

Reactions: kaneda95

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Thank goodness for the skip minigame option, I absolutely detest sliding puzzle games! Although I did enjoy the Oblivion-style game, I liked that during Oblivion too!

Reactions: HydraHenker

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hi!

The parasite just reacts to situations by "jumping" to another host when the current host experiences some strong unexpected emotion (like fear). The only one who remembers what happens in a Loop is the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!
how does the parasite get on to georgia BTW?

in the same situation where mia is infected dana bumps into her so I assume that's when the parasite jumps over
however no contact is established between dana and georgia

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how does the parasite get on to georgia BTW?

in the same situation where mia is infected dana bumps into her so I assume that's when the parasite jumps over
however no contact is established between dana and georgia
Is a proximity thing. The bumping was just something so you know something change.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes