This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~982MB
Download ~179MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
i hope that someone will make a WT mode for this game..
Did you even bother to look at the reply directly above yours? Or was it so dry of humor that the laugh blew away?

So...

How do I get to spy on the showers so I can get my pics for the dealer so he'll tell me what I want to know? I talked to him; I saw the cat fight, and reset for being there in the morning. I waited and went into the school and clicked "Go To..." but there was no Spy selection as the walk through said there would be. What am I missing?

Ghostbr

Jul 24, 2017
Found a bug. When you`re trying to talk to Dana, to get more information for Janice at the library on day 2, the game gets stuck after she bends over, with no option about what to do.

Does anyone know how to skip that on the save editor to move the story?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did you even bother to look at the reply directly above yours? Or was it so dry of humor that the laugh blew away?

So...

How do I get to spy on the showers so I can get my pics for the dealer so he'll tell me what I want to know? I talked to him; I saw the cat fight, and reset for being there in the morning. I waited and went into the school and clicked "Go To..." but there was no Spy selection as the walk through said there would be. What am I missing?
The janitor lady might have an idea of how to do it. but you have to do a favor for her in exchange for that information. Maybe help her find the keys? You know, the ones you previously stole?

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Found a bug. When you`re trying to talk to Dana, to get more information for Janice at the library on day 2, the game gets stuck after she bends over, with no option about what to do.

Does anyone know how to skip that on the save editor to move the story?
Did you try clicking the Clapperboard on the top bar?

Cheers!

Reactions: Ghostbr

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Great addition with the gallery, it was frustrating playing the game since you needed to restart all old saves every new version, so you couldn't keep saves befores scenes to replay them. You could do the event again but we know getting to some scenes is a hassle with a bunch of pre requirements

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
I'm probably a sack for saying this, I love this game to the fullest extent. but.. uh..
anyone got a Save up to last version? I don't want to grind again... .. I just formatted haha

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
there is a huge diffrence between WT and a mod that highlight the right answer and guide you in the game.
How would that even work in something like this? Every time you loop you need a different set of highlights to cover each memory. The file to keep track of it all would be HUGE.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I can not get the Blank ID Badge to Proc. I saw the guy coming out of The chick that got hit by the car while i was in the pretend im her bf timeline. But when i show Hot Latina annoying blond boning her bf she fights but the guy doesn't drop the badge. I AM following the walkthrough and this is the first issue ive had

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes