weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
How do i get the second version of rosaria and crystals punishment by mom?
get rosario infected with the parasite
to do this you need to cause an explosive demonstration with either an infected janice or infected dana at the demonstration (infected janice is the default if you don't do anything)

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
does anybody know exactly how to get dana in the line-up? I originally thought it was to put janice and dana together but that doesn't seem to be the case
I know you can get all 4 in the line-up but I can't remember how

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I don't know what happened to the guy who responded to me but he was partly right

the trick is to get mia with you and janice with dana and then abandon them for the police

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know what happened to the guy who responded to me but he was partly right

the trick is to get mia with you and janice with dana and then abandon them for the police
I realised I made a mistake when I told you that you need to invite Dana and deleted it to check how excatly to do it sry...

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
surprise for everyone: I made a short guide, a few warnings though
1) this guide assumes that you've already unlocked everything
2) this was solely made so that if a new version comes out you'll know what to do to in order to get the starting conditions for the new events
3) this is not a walkthrough, it never was nor will it be
4) if you think something is missing that should be included do not hesitate to tell me

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
get rosario infected with the parasite
to do this you need to cause an explosive demonstration with either an infected janice or infected dana at the demonstration (infected janice is the default if you don't do anything)
Great now i cant get the bomb to go off. Im in the Janice Dana Timeline i helped with the speech (the best one) I sent georgia to the right i went to center and terminator gets mad on the phone instead of setting it off

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Great now i cant get the bomb to go off. Im in the Janice Dana Timeline i helped with the speech (the best one) I sent georgia to the right i went to center and terminator gets mad on the phone instead of setting it off
you need to steal the papers and make a speech based on them, you don't even got to be there at that point, it's going to be a banger anyway

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Janice 2nd dress is "Accidented".
Georgia 2nd dress is "Work"

i'll let you figure out where to unlock them

Cheers!
Ok Georgia is not that hard to find, but pls give me another hint for Janice.... I have been banging my head on this all afternoon:eek:

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Ok Georgia is not that hard to find, but pls give me another hint for Janice.... I have been banging my head on this all afternoon:eek:
Make sure Janice is injured by the bomb, but not Dana. Then visit rally point on day 3 night.
This is not included in the WT. I should focus on the clothes unlocks in a future version.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
surprise for everyone: I made a short guide, a few warnings though
1) this guide assumes that you've already unlocked everything
2) this was solely made so that if a new version comes out you'll know what to do to in order to get the starting conditions for the new events
3) this is not a walkthrough, it never was nor will it be
4) if you think something is missing that should be included do not hesitate to tell me
This is really cool. You're missing a few parasite transfers

as useful paths I would add:

- Cynthia

- Zarina / Jody

- Full Georgia

Cheers!

Last edited:

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Make sure Janice is injured by the bomb, but not Dana. Then visit rally point on day 3 night.
This is not included in the WT. I should focus on the clothes unlocks in a future version.
I had that idea, but I thought she would be in a hospital, so I was trying to find her there in every scenario I could think of.... Never even came to mind that she could be at Rally Point. Props man... And thank you.
So far the only dresses that aren't covered by the WT are Georgia work outfit and Janice's "Accidented". For the work outfit in your words:
Cas->Reset to..->Full Reset!
Wait
MAP->Shopping Mall
Visit Mia at the coffee shop
and you find Georgia there instead of Mia. And you already said how to find Janice's second one...
Thanks again mate

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
This is really cool. You're missing a few parasite transfers

as useful paths I would add:

- Cynthia

- Zarina / Jody

- Full Georgia

Cheers!
I wouldn't add cynthia right now because she bassicly tells you what to do and when
zarina/jody is bassicly a natural extention of the yoga class
full georgia I agree

this guide is more for people who can't remember how to get the grogXD or how to get the line-up or so
also I realised that I never finished the crystal parasite but I can't think of any other parasite transfers

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I wouldn't add cynthia right now because she bassicly tells you what to do and when
zarina/jody is bassicly a natural extention of the yoga class
full georgia I agree

this guide is more for people who can't remember how to get the grogXD or how to get the line-up or so
also I realised that I never finished the crystal parasite but I can't think of any other parasite transfers
You are missing the Benson/Cooper parasite transfer.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I didn't even know they could get infected
let me guess: benson get's it from arresting infected janice/dana
as for cooper, no idea
Yep.

Benson wouldn't agree to several of the things if she is not infected.
As for Cooper: She can get it from Benson if they work together and a shocking event happens.

Cheers!

donniedro

Nov 6, 2017
how do i increase my persuasion to level 2 im stuck trying to advance to 3rd day, i used walkthrough but mustve missed something along the way

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how do i increase my persuasion to level 2 im stuck trying to advance to 3rd day, i used walkthrough but mustve missed something along the way
You can increase your persuasion on Day 3. So to get to day 3 you've got to get pass Claire by other means. Try offering what she wants or something of similar value.

Cheers!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Yep.

Benson wouldn't agree to several of the things if she is not infected.
As for Cooper: She can get it from Benson if they work together and a shocking event happens.

Cheers!
I was wondering why you shouldn't warn them about that

also this means that the parasite naturally progresses to benson without your input

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes