HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah this was fixed on the next version. It happened when your got to Jessie before reaching Brain Tolerance level 3

Cheers!
I got a similar DynamicImage error for a Sophie dream, is it the same issue about Brain Tolerance? Do I just wait for the next release to clear these up or do I need to start over?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
tbh I think blindly following the WT makes for a less fun experience

also like following a GPS it makes it less likely that you'll be able to get to a certain other point later

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no one have said you shall follow the WT
and no one have said you shall follow your cars/phone gps
now see where you end UP :D

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I got a similar DynamicImage error for a Sophie dream, is it the same issue about Brain Tolerance? Do I just wait for the next release to clear these up or do I need to start over?

Public Version Fix 0.21.31

I don't usually publish fixes for public versions but since so many people asked here is the exception.

This is a fix for a bug when you unlock Jessie and Sophie's dreams but didn't reach Brain Tolerance level 3 yet. If you already have brain tolerance 3 or above you're fine.

Change-Log:
  • Fix the missing images bug of Jessie and Sophie's dreams with Brain Tolerance below 3.

Cheers!

Cramone

May 14, 2018
Public Version Fix 0.21.31

I don't usually publish fixes for public versions but since so many people asked here is the exception.

This is a fix for a bug when you unlock Jessie and Sophie's dreams but didn't reach Brain Tolerance level 3 yet. If you already have brain tolerance 3 or above you're fine.

Change-Log:
  • Fix the missing images bug of Jessie and Sophie's dreams with Brain Tolerance below 3.

Cheers!
Thank you very much

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can someone help me pls:

I've been following the walkthrough and somehow i manage to get stuck

HOSPITAL – DAY 4
[...]
41. Talk about the interns.

This option isn't displaying for me ;-;
You need to solve Cynthia's request for the interns for the MC to take interest in them.

Cheers!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
How much content right now?
Kind of a lot, I guess. Somewhere between several and a dozen or two hours, depending on how good you are at figuring out how to progress through the various story and characters arcs, and whether you follow the guide (following the guide might actually make it harder to figure out future stuff if you're not really paying attention to what is triggering things to happen).

Reactions: Noneless

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I'm having an issue where I gave Ayumi the info from Lisa and Benson but she doesn't tell me how it's made on day 4, only that she tried it herself and it needs more work.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I'm having an issue where I gave Ayumi the info from Lisa and Benson but she doesn't tell me how it's made on day 4, only that she tried it herself and it needs more work.
I think you need to fail the level 2 self-control yoga class (when you concentrate) before you can use her work on the drug.

Reactions: pot123

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I see we help the Corp girls vs hippies and we possible help the hippies in out of police and we have gift the ass of riot hippie

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Okay, so this may have already been clarified here before but I've been using the walkthrough and I'm almost done with it (it took quite a while, maybe 3-4 hours I think, jesus). I'm at the part were you have to get Officer Benson to help you search the offices.

The walkthrough says to talk to her on day 3 at the police station and ask her to help, I do that, she refuses, I'm like, okay.

So next the WT says to go to my apartment and masturbate, then go to the office to meet with Benson, and this is where the confusion began because I have no such option which I'm guessing it's because she refused, after that the WT just moves on to day 4 but says the search with Benson should happen on day 3 (night).

I've followed the walkthrough to a T so far with no issues and don't know how to resolve this, game looks like it would be very confusing without the walkthough, although I will say I'm impressed with the way the developer has handled the game, it seems cleverly designed. If anyone can help me get back on track to finishing this I'd be very grateful.

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Okay, so this may have already been clarified here before but I've been using the walkthrough and I'm almost done with it (it took quite a while, maybe 3-4 hours I think, jesus). I'm at the part were you have to get Officer Benson to help you search the offices.

The walkthrough says to talk to her on day 3 at the police station and ask her to help, I do that, she refuses, I'm like, okay.

So next the WT says to go to my apartment and masturbate, then go to the office to meet with Benson, and this is where the confusion began because I have no such option which I'm guessing it's because she refused, after that the WT just moves on to day 4 but says the search with Benson should happen on day 3 (night).

I've followed the walkthrough to a T so far with no issues and don't know how to resolve this, game looks like it would be very confusing without the walkthough, although I will say I'm impressed with the way the developer has handled the game, it seems cleverly designed. If anyone can help me get back on track to finishing this I'd be very grateful.
did you help her nail either alice or blond pigtail chick in this timeline?

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Hi i'll say that if you want her help you should help her first.
I know the game is hard, but sometimes following blindly a WT will make loose the context.
Try the hints too.

Cheers

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
did you help her nail either alice or blond pigtail chick in this timeline?
I did yeah, thanks for trying to help, I figured out what was wrong :p

Hi i'll say that if you want her help you should help her first.
I know the game is hard, but sometimes following blindly a WT will make loose the context.
Try the hints too.

Cheers
I experimented around and figured it out, your hint helped by the way, thanks for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So now I've just finished the latest version, it was some top notch stuff to be honest, I admit I was originally interested in the game because of the urination scene, but I ended up wanting to see everything else as well, the characters and scenes are great. Keep it up! c:

Reactions: HydraHenker
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes