vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it seems that you have the same as this
but for the demostration

Hi!
For some reason I didn't get any notification that there where messages on the thread... i'll be taking a look at the bugs

1) The bug in Jessie dream. (I assume people would had 20 fun points at this point of the game).
2) The bug with Lisa's drawer. (I assume poeple would have already do this before rising the lockpick)

Thanks @Kamelkido ! and Everyone else reporting this.

Cheers!
Except CAS isn't triggering the suggestion to get more girls arrested after getting all the other lineups, so I don't have the option to ignore both of them and escape. +0 fun.
View attachment 318044
Also attaching my save where I've done everything else in this version if you want to prove me wrong.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Except CAS isn't triggering the suggestion to get more girls arrested after getting all the other lineups, so I don't have the option to ignore both of them and escape. +0 fun.
View attachment 318044
Also attaching my save where I've done everything else in this version if you want to prove me wrong.
hi,
Yeah it seems like you have a variable marked as seen that you shouln't. I'll look into it how could that happen but in the meantime I'll attach your save with the correct value.

Cheers!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
hi,
Yeah it seems like you have a variable marked as seen that you shouln't. I'll look into it how could that happen but in the meantime I'll attach your save with the correct value.

Cheers!
Maybe because I did trigger it before the crash and the variable carried over? I know Renpy does a thing where it makes backups in a different location that it buries in the users folder, and it sometimes references that even if the save files in the primary location are deleted.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################################################
NEW PATRON VERSION 0.22.00 for Time Loop Hunters+

Change-Log 0.22.00:

• Filling holes in Lisa's Story
  • Filling holes events Day 1, Day 3, Day 4
  • A new way to get past Claire.
  • New dream sequence: Ayumi.
  • New memories for Day 1, Lisa, Jody.
  • Achievement screen
  • +2 Fun Points
  • +1 Time Save Slot
  • Several small changes for continuity bugs.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
########### New Public Version 0.21.30 #################

My ramblings at the moment of release:
This is a straight forward release for the date with Janice completing the half with the lockpick training. And I won't say anything else to avoid spoilers.

I was working on a new feature but I had to cut it for lack of time. I'll include it in future releases.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the full Change-Log:
Change-Log 0.21.30:
  • Add sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).
Change-Log 0.21.20:
  • Small dialog fixes.
Change-Log 0.21.10:
  • Fix a bug raiding the offices alone.
  • Fix a bug blackmailing Hannah.
  • Some fixes in dialogs.
Change-Log 0.21.00:
  • Continue Story with Janice.
  • New dream sequence: Sophie.
  • New memories for Day 4, Janice.
  • +2 Achievements
  • New Feature: ** Hidden to avoid spoilers **
  • Several fixes for continuity bugs.
Cheers!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP, and here's my unofficial compressed version of v0.21.30
Original download size are 852MB for PC and 834MB for Mac.

DOWNLOAD:
PC & Mac (167MB): - - - -

Apr 14, 2019
Updated OP, and here's my unofficial compressed version.
Original download size are 852MB for PC and 834MB for Mac.

DOWNLOAD:
PC & Mac (167MB): - - - -
Thank you very much!!~~~~~(y)(y)(y):):):)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
CAS is best girl. Can't wait to fuck her gremlin ass some more.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Playing 0.21.30, I have 13 fun points but cant create a 3 timeline slot. What am i doing wrong? Also says i've reached maximum timeslot saves but I only have 2

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Playing 0.21.30, I have 13 fun points but cant create a 3 timeline slot. What am i doing wrong? Also says i've reached maximum timeslot saves but I only have 2
you need to get more fun points
look in the WT
and search after
+1 FUN
from +1 FUN go a little back and see about what you need to do to get that fun point
0.21.30 have 23 fun points

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Here is the walkthrough for version 21.30. I rearranged the structure of the different sections. Also some sections were greatly optimized, especially the demonstration (about 100 steps less).
thanks for the walkthrough

just wondering, do you only make walkthrough for public version, or do you have a deal with HydraHenker to make walkthrough for patreon version?

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
thanks for the walkthrough

just wondering, do you only make walkthrough for public version, or do you have a deal with HydraHenker to make walkthrough for patreon version?
Yeah I make the walkthrough when the patreon version is released and send it to HydraHenker. This way I can test for bugs too.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Has it always said 15 days in the description? Lord only knows 15 days at the current rate, we'll have a skyrim sized piece of text by the end if it keeps looping in on itself like it has. Part of me almost wishes there was a PG version that Hydra could put out so people could see the intricacies of the loops. But of course the other part of me says, "No, that will slow development and this is going at a pretty brisk pace."

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes