weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I thought I'd followed the walkthrough completely, looks like I missed something. :p

My personal opinion on the Rally; So many variations makes it quite tedious to get them all, perhaps less of that, or a better way to skip the common parts in each timeline, in the future.

Awesome game!
the rally is pretty logical once you've established the narrative

there are 4 areas, right, middle, left and stage, georgia starts out left and will riot as soon as either the paid rioters come in or a bad speech is given
on the right are the paid rioters who'll start on commando of the lab exterminator, these can be neutralised by sending georgia there
in the middle is the lab exterminator who'll call the paid rioters or detonate a bomb when an explosive speech is given, she can't be neutralised for now

there are variations in who's there with you but that's the overall plot of the riot

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
the rally is pretty logical
Oh, I understand the logics of the Rally, it just was quite tedious to get every event.
You have Mia following you or not.
Dana is Invited by you or Janice.
Three different speech options.
Whether you defend the speech or stay silent
Then the 4 locations.
That's probably about a dozen or more different permutations.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
Hi!
For some reason I didn't get any notification that there where messages on the thread... i'll be taking a look at the bugs

1) The bug in Jessie dream. (I assume people would had 20 fun points at this point of the game)

Cheers!
well i have like 4 points now... sooo ¿maybe fix next version pliss? or gave me tips for fun points

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm having a lot of fun playing this game! And finally I'm up to date again. :)
One question though. Are brain tolerance points and fun points the same?
Because at the end of this version I asked CAS if I covered everything in this update and she answers that one or more brain tolerance points are missing.
They are not the same.

The brain tolerance indicates how friendly your brain takes CAS presence. This will give you slots to save timelines and some powers

To raise the brain tolerance you can talk to CAS and she will say something that will relax your brain. and you can also raise it by having some FUN . For every 10 Fun points you will get 1 point of brain tolerance.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think it's based on stress level causing the parasite to bail out of fear that it's host is in danger

janice gets infected after dana gets hit by the car
mia or georgia when dana is shocked by the treatment of the rioters
rosario get's infected when dana or janice is hit by the bomb
crystal is infected when rosario is punished

in fact I'm pretty sure the parasite jumps via touch, the only one that's not clear is that you never see dana touch georgia
This was covered on the last patron release but I won't say more since it comes with a huge spoiler.

Cheers!

Reactions: Naythu

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
first you should search the thread first
it has being covered many times
second use the walkthrough

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How to pass claire at day 3 morning.
There are many steps to get past Claire so it depends how far you are into the game.
As a general hint:
1) start with Dana
2) Follow the trashed classroom with Janice.
3) Continue with both of them to the demonstration
4) Follow the missing teacher to Hannah
5) Investigate the catfight at the gym
6) Talk to your sister Mia, to your other sister Lisa and your Mom.

Use the hints (there is no limit) and ask CAS why the game is so difficult to get a general idea how I think it.

Cheers!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Still having trouble getting the 4 girl line up. I managed to pull it off once, but then some time later hit an error and crashed out without saving, so I don't have the option to abandon both Mia and Dana at the rally. I don't know what I'm missing out on to trigger CAS to suggest getting all four girls caught.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What am I missing?

Also, this isn't as important to me as I've managed to get it right several times, but I'm not sure what triggers Benson to agreeing to help you break into the office building. Sometimes she's pissed and tells me to leave, sometimes she's impressed and agrees to the plan. Does this depend on whether you helped Cooper bust Matt?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
DorcasAurelia

To get Dana arrested:
Day1
Talked to your sister in the morning so she can follow you during the demonstration
Make Janice save Dana by removing he truck and not save her
make a normal speech

Day2
Make your sister follow you and stay at the stage.
The police will come to arrest Dana and Mia and you can choose who do want to save.

That's how yo can get Dana or Mia arrested. Once you see this police line up combination:
Janice and Georgia
Janice, Georgia and Mia.
Janice, Georgia and Dana (this should unlock the memory)

Reactions: HydraHenker

Utilisateur

Mar 21, 2018
How to unlock the four girls line up:
unlock the 3 memory
Janice and Georgia
Janice, Georgia and Mia.
Janice, Georgia and Dana

Day1
Talked to your sister in the morning so she can follow you during the demonstration
Make Janice save Dana by removing he truck and not save her
make a normal speech

Day2
Make your sister follow you and stay at the stage.
The police will come to arrest Dana and Mia.
Ignore them and escape.

(+1 fun)

EDIT: Sorry, i have the version 0.20.20. I don't have your version.

All i know, it's :

-Unlock Benson.
-Do a normal speech with Janice.
-Day 2 night (police station), Talk to Benson, tell her you want to help (speech 2), humiliate the girl. (For me, after "humiliate the girl" with Dana, Janice and Georgia, CAS will tell you a thing like : "More girl" and you tell her "Challence Accepted" . )
-Day 3 morning (police station). Talk to Benson.

The "4 line up girl" give you 1 fun.

Last edited:

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Except CAS isn't triggering the suggestion to get more girls arrested after getting all the other lineups, so I don't have the option to ignore both of them and escape. +0 fun.
Also attaching my save where I've done everything else in this version if you want to prove me wrong.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes