vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I need help. Cant join the study group. Here is a screenshot I am missing one scene

This is where im stuck at after i select the bottom one she runs off.
i suppose that you are here in the walkthrough
106. I’m interested in manipulating people
so either follow the walkthrough
or start from nr 1 again in hannas path

and you know you can attach pictures here instead of use a pichost

surpurdurd

Nov 21, 2018
My guess is that you tried to open the locked drawer instead of the red box. If you don't see the possibility to open the red box, it's because you didn't unlock the memory 'There's a red box in Lisa's room that Mia doesn't want me to open' (step 27). Try to replay this section of the walkthrough.
YES!
That was it, thank you.
I didn't go to the walkthrough until I already had most of that stuff done, and by the time I started using the walkthrough I was skipping most of the text I knew I'd seen before. So I was only getting the option to do the locked drawer, not the red box. Thanks again.

Reactions: Kamelkido

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I have a missing point in Lisa's memories;

I think it's to do with the Desk Drawer, but I keep getting the "In Development" message from CAS.
Am I missing something? (I've tried searching the Desk while Mia searches both Bed or Closet. I've also tried searching the Desk in the Evening, same In Dev issue.)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
brknsoul

you need to drug mia to search the red box
you can pickpocket janice in schoolyard

look at walkthrough from line 124 in mia/moms path

you can post a save and i will look at it

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
Hey I am stuck in step 11 of Cooper. Not getting those memories for Cynthia and hence unable to proceed...please help....

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hey I am stuck in step 11 of Cooper. Not getting those memories for Cynthia and hence unable to proceed...please help....
do you already know about the dresses in the theater and the bomb at the demonstration?

you can't remember what you don't know yet

Reactions: RajeshB

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
Yes I know about those three dresses and already completed the demonstration part...but I am.missing few memories of day 2 is that why??

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
your missing ??? in first pic
ask the receptionist about the interns

and did you help hanna on day 1
so the dresses are unlocked

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
RajeshB
looking at your pictures all the ??? are related to the interns
can you show some pics of alice's prograss
Here you go...I believe the interns will come after I pass the Cooper story....but I am being stuck.....btw am playing in android port. If you want I can share the save file and u can check that....

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
you aren't playing the latest update ?

on day 1 night go to the storage unit
day 2 morning go outside your apartment

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
I tried to play this on Android but it ain't working I ain't moving past day 1 and I have like over 110 resets already! I don't think I have enough brain cells to play this game!btw could anyone say me whether the mom and sis have any scenes with other male counterparts in this game?

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
you aren't playing the latest update ?

on day 1 night go to the storage unit
day 2 morning go outside your apartment
Already downloaded the latest version buts untill I pass the Cooper story can't progress ...

Btw tried the same u asked but no change

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
I tried to play this on Android but it ain't working I ain't moving past day 1 and I have like over 110 resets already! I don't think I have enough brain cells to play this game!btw could anyone say me whether the mom and sis have any scenes with other male counterparts in this game?
Follow the instructions given in the walkthrough...I am stuck in day 2 Cooper state

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes