weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
"Fun" is about doing stuff you wouldn't normally do because of the consequences it would cause to someone who couldn't time travel. Sex is something he could do given the right circumstances. We're talking more about stuff could possibly get his ass kicked or arrested.
that's a good explanation and I have no more objections

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
My worry about this game is how long it's going to be. 15 days, we're still in the first week and there is so much shit to keep track of already.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok..then please add Vaginal Sex in tag..any more it need add ?
before someone ask Mod/Staff to add that.
If you look in the first post in the Genre spoiler, it says that Vaginal Sex is in the game. So someone updated the genre thing but not the tags, so I'd double check there.

Reactions: Baxonius

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP, and here's my compressed version.
Original size are 817MB for PC and 810MB for Mac.

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.

DOWNLOAD:
PC & Mac (154MB):
- - - -
Thanks for this, but it looks to kill all transparency, kind of makes the game look bad.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Is the game events still in a mess? I stopped after having to start over from scratch too many times due to losing track of where I was in the previous update.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I sort of wish there was a way to choose which minigames to skip as I sort of like Bulls and Cows, but don't like the other two. Also why are we surprised that Janice likes girls after the unlock training scene? We've seen her be with Dana 50 trillion times... I don't think it's possible to get to that scene on a clean save first try, I'd think it requires a Dana+Janice save at some point before it...

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for this, but it looks to kill all transparency, kind of makes the game look bad.
Thanks for reporting. Uploading a fixed version now.

Edit: Fixed it.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone else think that there is no parasite and she is just a legit demon helping him get with girls?
well, we know there's a variable which makes some girls change their behavior so I don't doubt the other parasite exists

what I find suspicious is that "entity which changes the target's sexual behavior" pretty much describes CAS

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Updated OP, and here's my compressed version.
Original size are 817MB for PC and 810MB for Mac.

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.

DOWNLOAD:
PC & Mac (149MB):
- - -
Update: Fixed transparency in some images.
ty!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes