ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, I've tried everything and did get some changes but not enough steal a dose from alice. So I am going to delete the game and extract it again to play from the beginning. Self control stays at 1 and persuasion stays at 2 until you past using the concentration part in the yoga class so I am eternally stuck until then. Replaying from the beginning seems the last thing to get rid of whatever is holding me up. Thanks for the help and @vimmers thanks for the offer but you have a great help so far and it won't change my mind about replaying from the beginning.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well, I've tried everything and did get some changes but not enough steal a dose from alice. So I am going to delete the game and extract it again to play from the beginning. Self control stays at 1 and persuasion stays at 2 until you past using the concentration part in the yoga class so I am eternally stuck until then. Replaying from the beginning seems the last thing to get rid of whatever is holding me up. Thanks for the help and @vimmers thanks for the offer but you have a great help so far and it won't change my mind about replaying from the beginning.
If you post your save game file I can take a look.

Cheers!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you post your save game file I can take a look.

Cheers!
Thanks for the offer but already started a replay. Using the WT since I know from previous experience that I can follow it from top to bottom and get all the content. If not then I will take @vimmers up on his/her offer since they offered first. Last time I played was v 16.1 so something may have changed in the game that I ended missing because of the time I spent away from it. If that doesn't work then it's on to you @HydraHenker. Thanks again. Y'all have been great.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Using the WT since I know from previous experience that I can follow it from top to bottom
you can under no circumstances follow the WT from top to bottom
i've had explained that to you before.,
half way through every girl,party hospital;ETC
you need to change path to get a memory you need in a path you just played
and here are the difficulty to understand the game
and that's wht you have restarted for second or 3th time now
you just need patience
you really don't need to restart

i can't recall but i am close to reset 500 times
did you know it*s are a achievement

i think 1 has done it 1000 and it's also a achievement

and i am a him
i just use LARA croft in every forum i am registered on
cos i love to play tomb raider custom levels

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the offer but already started a replay. Using the WT since I know from previous experience that I can follow it from top to bottom and get all the content. If not then I will take @vimmers up on his/her offer since they offered first. Last time I played was v 16.1 so something may have changed in the game that I ended missing because of the time I spent away from it. If that doesn't work then it's on to you @HydraHenker. Thanks again. Y'all have been great.
I've tested the retrocompatibility since 0.06 so unless you cheated with some skills I'm sure it was fixable. Let us know how it went.

Cheers!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I've tested the retrocompatibility since 0.06 so unless you cheated with some skills I'm sure it was fixable. Let us know how it went.

Cheers!
Thanks and am working through the WT now. Probably won't work but we will see and yes I always cheat with persuasion skill cuz I haven't figured it out yet but am closer. @Kamelkido I found a typo on line 43 of Study Group. It says center card pairs you with LEE but should be TRISH.

Anyway if it doesn't work it may not be fixable but I have a save game just before I duel Lee so I can go back to try to beat him without cheating. Thanks again @vimmers and @HydraHenker . Should be another 1- 3 days maybe 4.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks and am working through the WT now. Probably won't work but we will see and yes I always cheat with persuasion skill cuz I haven't figured it out yet but am closer. @Kamelkido I found a typo on line 43 of Study Group. It says center card pairs you with LEE but should be TRISH.

Anyway if it doesn't work it may not be fixable but I have a save game just before I duel Lee so I can go back to try to beat him without cheating. Thanks again @vimmers and @HydraHenker . Should be another 1- 3 days maybe 4.
You don't need to cheat to pass the mini games. There is an option in Game Menu that will let you do it automatically.

Cheers!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You don't need to cheat to pass the mini games. There is an option in Game Menu that will let you do it automatically.

Cheers!
I know but wanted to figure the mini game out myself. I'm now ready to do Day 4 at the hospital. I beat Jessie fair and square and took it like a man and am now rent free. So far the WT got me past where I was stuck. Here's proof.

Screenshot (828).png

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Also I did cheat to beat Lee but saved the game just before that but will not go back that far now. @vimmers the jury is still out about whether the WT can get you through doing it top down. As I said above I still have the hospital Day 4 to do and will be done. Should be later tonight or tomorrow when I get to it. Will let you know. BTW I finally figured out how to beat the persuasion mini game. It's a good one and took about 3 or 4 tries with Jessie.

Reactions: HydraHenker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Don't remember seeing that post but yes after many attempts at only picking the good ones that it dawned on me that picking the bad one with the least amount of impact at the right time would also work. I also read for the first time that the impact zones rotate in a clockwise direction so you can somewhat plan each turn. It took me 9 turns to reach 100% but felt great that I had done it without cheating or choosing the option to skip doing the mini games.

Edit: I figured the self control mini fairly quickly so it wasn't a problem this playthrough. Still have one more day to go through at the hospital and I'm done with this update. Probably tomorrow.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The WT is tricky because you have to keep track of where you are in it very very well at times or you can miss a critical step and not be able to get back to it. Been quite an adventure the past few days.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes