ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ok, done and here it is. 1. I only used the WT to get through this going from top to bottom. 2. I did not use the CAS helps only because I wanted to test the WT. 3. There are some very minor issues with the WT but that's because the intent, as I see it, of the WT is to get you through with all the memories not do all the choices and 1 minor but somewhat annoying issue with the game. Concerning the WT the choices you end up with that remain as Yellow don't affect the memories at all. With the game There is a point where you go to the snuff room and catch Travis and Crystal doing their thing and you say you are going to take a picture to show to Rosario (paraphrased). Later when you go back and take the picture you still get the same dialogue which could be changed to indicate something like "Now that I have a picture of Travis and Crystal I can show it to Rosario" I think it's during Hospital Day 4 sequence that the repeat of that scene happens. The pic is fine just a slight dialogue change to indicate the action has already happened.

Nothing more that I saw except as always there are some ?s left in the memories due to more to come in the next update.

Again game @HydraHenker and great WT @Kamelkido. (y):)

BTW If you bother to read ALL of the dialogue there are many humorous things in them. (y)

Reactions: HydraHenker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
As discussed before the WT is tricky but can be used going from the top to bottom as long as you are diligent in making sure you know where you are in it or you won't make it through. Also as above I didn't use the CAS hints only because my purpose was to test the WT. I must say that those in game hints are very helpful if you don't want to use the WT.

Reactions: HydraHenker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I guess I have one complaint about the game. It's the achievements you get as you go alone. I have not found out how to look them up or is there even a listing of them in game at this time and will they become available at some future time, a listing that is.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
they aren't implemented yet as far i know. i can't find them
i actually looked for them to tell you what they are
but only way to see them are to use unren and look up achievement.rpy

shyyy don't tell i have said so

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
they aren't implemented yet as far i know. i can't find them
i actually looked for them to tell you what they are
but only way to see them are to use unren and look up achievement.rpy

shyyy don't tell i have said so
Mums the word you master looper you.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok, done and here it is. 1. I only used the WT to get through this going from top to bottom. 2. I did not use the CAS helps only because I wanted to test the WT. 3. There are some very minor issues with the WT but that's because the intent, as I see it, of the WT is to get you through with all the memories not do all the choices and 1 minor but somewhat annoying issue with the game. Concerning the WT the choices you end up with that remain as Yellow don't affect the memories at all. With the game There is a point where you go to the snuff room and catch Travis and Crystal doing their thing and you say you are going to take a picture to show to Rosario (paraphrased). Later when you go back and take the picture you still get the same dialogue which could be changed to indicate something like "Now that I have a picture of Travis and Crystal I can show it to Rosario" I think it's during Hospital Day 4 sequence that the repeat of that scene happens. The pic is fine just a slight dialogue change to indicate the action has already happened.

Nothing more that I saw except as always there are some ?s left in the memories due to more to come in the next update.

Again game @HydraHenker and great WT @Kamelkido. (y):)

BTW If you bother to read ALL of the dialogue there are many humorous things in them. (y)
I'll take a look at that dialogue. There is already tons of dialogue that change when you do it a second time. There is also al lot of dialogue that only a few people got since you need some fringe choices to get there.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I guess I have one complaint about the game. It's the achievements you get as you go alone. I have not found out how to look them up or is there even a listing of them in game at this time and will they become available at some future time, a listing that is.
It's still under construction. I'm planning to do a list with some picture asociated when you unlock the achievement but didn't have the time to do it yet.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
##################################################

Schedule for May

Dates are in dd/MM/yyyy format.

02/05/2019 - Preview images of upcoming release.
04/05/2019 - Release of Public version to Time Loop Trainees.
07/05/2019 - Release of Last version to Time loop Hunters and above.
07/05/2019 - Hinted walkthrough for Time loop Hunters and above. .
07/05/2019 - Step by step walkthrough for Time loop Veterans and above.
07/05/2019 - All cg in .png format until last version and 100% complete save game of the previews version for Time Loop Masters
14/05/2019 - Release of Public version to all.
17/05/2019 - Release of Last version to Time Loop Rookies.

Reactions: vimmers

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hello all

sorry to ask but i need a bit off help , i missed something in the walktrough (i guess) and now i wont be able to follow that script.
i thought i did follow it exactly but somehow at numbers 61/63 dana dont show up at the libary so i cant go behind hr and ask some personal questions.

further at number 78 the men from the versile lab wont show up at day2

so anyone got a clue how to act now?

thnx for reading and hopefully some answers (differnt from idk till play all over hahahaha )

Greetz

note
before the wealktrough i tried the game to play as far as possible for me but i noticed i missed too much fun so i tried to find out more

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
nope replayed it from there and dana still dont show up , i guess it has something to do with going back to the timeline but in the worst case i will restart (from 1 side i dislike that because i already did a lot of grinding before i start with the walktrough at the other hand it s not a big punishment cause the game is nice)

EDIT
replayed it from the first time line day and problems are solved, thanx for pointing me in the right direction @vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it can also be that you shall continue with janice path
janice will have some information on dana

and remember to do full resets when prompted
it's the only way to remember the information you get through the game
if you save and reload a earlier save you can't remember what you just learnt

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################################################
NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.20.20

My ramblings at the moment of release:
We pick up the story of team Matt-Alice-Jon to investigate the offices.
You will need to use all the assets at your disposal, Alice, Ayumi the hacker and even the police...
But for a successful burglary you might want to polish your lockpicking skills. So take the offer of Janice with a new Minigame.

And this is the full Change-Log:

Change-Log 0.20.20:
  • Add sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).
  • Fixed several small continuity bugs.

Change-Log 0.20.10:
  • Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)
  • Fixed a bug with a Benson event memory.
  • Fixed the actions of the timelines on Day 3 and Day 4.
  • Fixed a bug with Georgia and Janice after the demonstration on day 3.
  • Fixed a continuity bug at the demonstration with Dana at the stage with the bomb.
  • Fixed a continuity bug with the police and Janice after the demonstration.

Change-Log 0.20.00:
  • Continue story with Janice with lockpick training.
  • Continue story with Alice and Matt team.
  • Continue story with Ayumi.
  • Continue story with Benson.
  • Continue story with Cooper.
  • New mini-game: Lockpick
  • New dream sequence: Jessie.
  • New memories for Day 3, Day 4, Janice, Alice, Ayumi, Cooper, Benson.
  • +1 Fun Points.
  • +1 Achievement.
  • Some rework in the hints fixing some bugs and make them less spoilery.

Cheers!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP, and here's my compressed version.
Original size are 817MB for PC and 810MB for Mac.

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.

DOWNLOAD:
PC & Mac (149MB):
- - -
Update: Fixed transparency in some images.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
let me get this straight, actual sex doesn't increase FUN but some through clothes petting does?
"Fun" is about doing stuff you wouldn't normally do because of the consequences it would cause to someone who couldn't time travel. Sex is something he could do given the right circumstances. We're talking more about stuff could possibly get his ass kicked or arrested.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes