ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Spent hours on this and now I'm stuck. Following the walkthrough. I get to the party and then it say I need to ask Lee what he know about Trish and Jessie but I don't get that option when I speak to him. Probably missed something somewhere but no way I'm replaying it all.

EDIT: Found the step I missed, wasn't far back.

Last edited:

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Events/Dreams/Jessie/Dream1_jessie[castf]_6.[build.imagesext]': could not find image. (u'Events/Dreams/Jessie/Dream1_jessie_6.webp')

...poink

Reactions: HydraHenker

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So the next update is going to contain lots of Janice dates according to Cas. What I've continued to wait for is more Dana content.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Hadn't tried this one in six months or more...

:tries:

HItchiker's babel fish was fun, ONCE!

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i got error on jessie dream

Code:
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Events/Dreams/Jessie/Dream1_jessie[castf]_6.[build.imagesext]': could not find image. (u'Events/Dreams/Jessie/Dream1_jessie_6.webp')

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
How do you the panties off benson.
It says go swap information with her for panties or mia but when I speak to her and tell her about the drugs in the storage unit she says that's not much.
What other information am I supposed to have?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
How do you the panties off benson.
It says go swap information with her for panties or mia but when I speak to her and tell her about the drugs in the storage unit she says that's not much.
What other information am I supposed to have?
you need to go at the night of the 2nd day and have either janice or pigtail chick confess

surpurdurd

Nov 21, 2018
Alright, I think there's some fishyness with the Mac build "0.20.20". I'm following the walkthrough and on "Mia - Mom - Lisa" line 81 it says to open the red box. My lockpicking skill wasn't high enough, so I cheated (save scumming) and got my lockpicking skill up, but when I open the box it just has the "STILL IN DEVELOPMENT" screen, and I don't unlock the "pictures" that the walkthrough refers to.

Something I'm missing earlier in the walkthrough, or is the mac build a version behind or something?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Alright, I think there's some fishyness with the Mac build "0.20.20". I'm following the walkthrough and on "Mia - Mom - Lisa" line 81 it says to open the red box. My lockpicking skill wasn't high enough, so I cheated (save scumming) and got my lockpicking skill up, but when I open the box it just has the "STILL IN DEVELOPMENT" screen, and I don't unlock the "pictures" that the walkthrough refers to.

Something I'm missing earlier in the walkthrough, or is the mac build a version behind or something?
i don't know anything about mac
but you have probably broken something by cheating
so load a save before you cheated
and come back later to mom an sis when you have enough lockpick skill

Reactions: HydraHenker

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
i just found out about this game like 2 days ago. i made it to day 4 but my persuasion skills are still level 1, how do i get it up?, i cant find away, i did play a minigame which i thought it was going to get it up by challenging Lee but the minigame is too difficult for me. can someone tell me how to get that skill up to the point where i can start using it everytime its needed

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017

My guess is that you tried to open the locked drawer instead of the red box. If you don't see the possibility to open the red box, it's because you didn't unlock the memory 'There's a red box in Lisa's room that Mia doesn't want me to open' (step 27). Try to replay this section of the walkthrough.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I need help. Cant join the study group. Here is a screenshot I am missing one scene

This is where im stuck at after i select the bottom one she runs off.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes