Jan 15, 2019
I love this game, but fuck me it's hard to keep track. I played as much as I could on my own and then followed the walkthrough but I'm still missing just a few things here and there. Can someone please upload a picture of what a completed day1 and day2 look like? I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to make it happen if I could just read what happened instead of all the question marks.

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
Im having a bit trouble with the hospital day 4, after the fight in the cafetaria i get a message that i have the coat with the badge but it has a picture on it and i need to find a way around it. I have unlocked the bit where it sais someone has an empty badge i just dont know how to get it. I tried rerunning the complete bits in the walkthrough but it just doesnt seem to unlock. Any ideas?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
After I'm lost on where to start in this update. I can't remember I finished but it's been awhile. Tried on my own and then tried the walkthrough. Tried the hints and everything seems to go back to moving Day 3 forward and asks me if I helped alice, which I haven't done but no idea which day. It also indicates I need to advance Lisa's route. I have completed Day 2 and am really early in Day 3 although I can get to the beginning of Day 4. I did remember how to get the $300 so I kept the apartment but now I need some quick cash. One hint in-game is to talk to Mia but can't find a way to talk to her about a place to live or how to earn money. I can check the lottery numbers but it leads nowhere. Just need a push in the right direction.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
day 1 ??? (day 2 day) = give brian pictures for information
day 2 (after the ace the course)= be very aroused :D

after you pretend to be the temp
are all related to the interns and hospital

afternoon
again related to the interns at hospital(ask the receptionist about names i think)or cyntia

that should keep you going for a while

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Dr. Shem's office
i think it's offer a reward or else try all 3 options
I knew how to get the $300 but is it repeatable so you go back and build up your money? If so that would be cool. Just repeat it until you have a lot of money.Then every time the police and lawyer come around no problem getting evicted.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Dr. Shem's office
i think it's offer a reward or else try all 3 options

line 104 in party path

all your questions can you find by search in the WT.pdf
Thanks. I have the WT bookmarked but been too long since I played so am having trouble finding where to get back into it in Day 3.

Jan 15, 2019
Love this game but it's getting ridiculously frustrating. I can't open the police station. I swear I've played through the walkthrough so many times now I can recite it in my sleep. Someone suggested I the yoga course I should get very aroused. I get punched in the balls and it resets every time. Here's some new screenshots.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Alright I am stuck because I am not able to steal a dose from Alice after I help her and I fail the mini game in the gym because I am not able to use the concentration variant. Does it make any difference whether I have the $300 to pay the officer and lawyer because I don't have it. I know where to get it but that is further back in the game. I also used unren so I could cheat the money if I knew the variable to change. I used option 9 in unren to do all of the changes.

Edit: My only option may be to start a new game and follow the WT from top to bottom. My save is at the end of v 16.1 and the game updates it to v 19.3 so I missed all the updates in between.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Alright I am stuck because I am not able to steal a dose from Alice after I help her and I fail the mini game in the gym because I am not able to use the concentration variant. Does it make any difference whether I have the $300 to pay the officer and lawyer because I don't have it. I know where to get it but that is further back in the game. I also used unren so I could cheat the money if I knew the variable to change. I used option 9 in unren to do all of the changes.
you steal the dose when you help the cop bust alice's boyfriend

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Did that but Then I give it all to Ayumi so she can experiment and come up with the concentration formula so which would mean I wouldn't have to steal a dose from Alice as the WT would have me do.

@Kamelkido Would you look at that section of your WT and see if you need to change it please? It's still as great WT.

edit: I either need to have the drug already by stealing it from Cooper or be able to steal a dose from Alice in order to pass the gym mini-game or just pick to skip mini games in my preferences which I would rather not do.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes