weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I actually don't remember this so well right now, but it wasn't so convoluted. There is an internal score your mom have with the interns that will affect her voting (you can ask her how they stand frinday morning)

And your actions influence the score. Sophie, Roger and Rosario starts at the bottom of the list. You just have to make sure Rosario stays at the bottom by lifting the others and making her score drop.

Cheers!
there's no way to lift up roger AFAIK though, only lower his score by condemning him (and asking sophy to not fix his mistake)
I've tried a few times, currently sophy get's fired standard, if you boost sophy to your mother then roger get's fired

your mother says of rosario that she's handy in emergencies, she did a good job with the explosion (+1 point) and of her rivalry with crystal (-1 point), she doesn't mention anything else and yet no explosion and showing her the picture + praising sophy get's roger fired
it's then that I checked the walkthrough and the path were dana is in the hospital with a great speech is the one where rosario get's fired

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
there's no way to lift up roger AFAIK though, only lower his score by condemning him (and asking sophy to not fix his mistake)
I've tried a few times, currently sophy get's fired standard, if you boost sophy to your mother then roger get's fired

your mother says of rosario that she's handy in emergencies, she did a good job with the explosion (+1 point) and of her rivalry with crystal (-1 point), she doesn't mention anything else and yet no explosion and showing her the picture + praising sophy get's roger fired
it's then that I checked the walkthrough and the path were dana is in the hospital with a great speech is the one where rosario get's fired
Sophie it's the default if the mc does nothing. With a little push Roger gets fired.
You can't save Roger, because fuck Roger! :)
For Rosario you have to go the extra mile. And that's by lowering her score with the picture. Dana won't matter and the speech can't be explosive (and end bad) so Rosario won't get credit for a good job.

Cheers!

13bluesky

Apr 24, 2018
What i must do to tell Ayumi to focus concentration variant new drug? I give Ayumi information from Lisa and Benson but nothing happen

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
the thing with ayumi is that you have to exit her lair after giving her the batch and then inmediatly go back in again because she's otherwise not availbable

Reactions: vimmers

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
The walkthrough doesn't quite work for me. In fact, I'm stuck at day 1, no matter how often I replay the scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That does not happen. I always leave the house instead. What have I missed?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
can you open the red box ?
if not you first need to get the lockpick skill i think

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The walkthrough doesn't quite work for me. In fact, I'm stuck at day 1, no matter how often I replay the scene:

That does not happen. I always leave the house instead. What have I missed?
It's a scene triggered by lust. Raise your lust first.

Cheers!

Reactions: lurkin

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
timeline dana fun 1
PLEASE REFER TO LINES IN THE PDF
like this
60. CREATE A TIMELINE 'DANA FUN 1
that means that you shall make a timeline
you do that where you see all the ??? under girls and days
on top of that page you see current then create
you shall create a timeline named DANA FUN 1

so look from line 47 on dane path

U

User_286102

hi guys

i've a problem with the walkthrough
in the second day the walkthrough say
DANA (The girl with the book)
1. MAP → University
2. Search for The girl with the book.

this choise "search for the girl" don't appear
i restart several times, i do anything in order following the walkthrough but don't work

somebody know how i can foung this girl or somebody have a reel walkthrough

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes i gave Ayumi both Benson and Lisa's intel
i was asuming that she wasn't working on the formula. What you need is the actual components. For that the MC has to ask her because he needs it. So go to the yoga class and try to pass it concentrating.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hi guys

i've a problem with the walkthrough
in the second day the walkthrough say
DANA (The girl with the book)
1. MAP → University
2. Search for The girl with the book.

this choise "search for the girl" don't appear
i restart several times, i do anything in order following the walkthrough but don't work

somebody know how i can foung this girl or somebody have a reel walkthrough
I'm pretty sure that's an option that appears on day 1.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes