Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
LOL I don t think I have ever had to play a game and reset the day 1 30+ times to get some other line of text in any game EVER I have spent the last 2 hours playing the same day over and over again and still seem to be missing "something" of the story parts.

Reactions: HydraHenker

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
After completing everything in the walkthrough, I was showing 4 incomplete day 4 evening events (above the poker game list which were complete). When I asked CAS if I completed everything in this version, she told me I have one or more of her clothes to unlock. I didn't have the Christmas naked outfit unlocked yet, so I completed that. Once that was done, all the events (about the interns) all appeared in the list.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
really enjoyed this update, the hospital story had been my least fav for a while but that changed after playing this version.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Man, there's like so much specific stuff you gotta do that I'm just completely lost. I tried the game out and then looked at the walkthrough and couldn't figure out what I did and what I didn't do. Especially when there's new updates and you're already behind, it just seems like a chore to try and catch up. It's a good idea in theory.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Man, there's like so much specific stuff you gotta do that I'm just completely lost. I tried the game out and then looked at the walkthrough and couldn't figure out what I did and what I didn't do. Especially when there's new updates and you're already behind, it just seems like a chore to try and catch up. It's a good idea in theory.
The walkthrough seems overwhelming, but it's fairly easy to follow. It puts every command onto a separate line, so it actually goes by relatively fast. Still takes time, but if you want to "catch up" just start over and run through the walkthrough.

I was wrong. Even following the walkthrough takes a few hours. If you really want to you can extract the CG from the game and just use that.

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I remember recently deleting this game because of a glitch I ran to. Whatever it was, I hope it's fixed now. Gonna be giving this game another shot as it's pretty unique in itself.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Good version, very interesting on how we get different options to progress beyond day 4, you can now reconcile with mom, you can get money for rent from dr shen, or you can sleep one day at family home with lisa's help. I think that the dev handles the whole time travel mechanic pretty well, the only problem is that this mechanic is convoluted by nature, and the game has so much going on at the same time that you can easily get quite lost. The hint system helps a lot anyway

there is an event at day 4 that show like it's imcomplete for me but when I ask CAS if I got everything, she says yes, maybe it's something for next version, who knows
Can you tell me which event it is? Everything is suppose to show on current version

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Try the hints. Start with the day hints or the girl you like to advance and follow what CAS says.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The walkthrough seems overwhelming, but it's fairly easy to follow. It puts every command onto a separate line, so it actually goes by relatively fast. Still takes time, but if you want to "catch up" just start over and run through the walkthrough.

I was wrong. Even following the walkthrough takes a few hours. If you really want to you can extract the CG from the game and just use that.
Just try the hints from cas or the hints from the Map :)

The game takes a few hours now to get to the final content. Since there is no wrong choice a full reset will get you right at the start to play so you don't need to play a new game.

For fapping porpoise your advice is spot on.

Cheers!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
mmh, so it looks like if you get rosario the parasite then it get's transferred to crystal if you give her the picture

also this is the first update where we get some action from someone who isn't infected

also can we get some background on cynthia? because I can't make heads nor tails of her right now

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
also there needs to be some more hints to get rosario fired

not having the demonstration explode and having her fight with crystal is clear, but why the fuck is having dana in the hospital and nobody fighting at the demonstration + praising sophy needed to get her fired?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
also there needs to be some more hints to get rosario fired

not having the demonstration explode and having her fight with crystal is clear, but why the fuck is having dana in the hospital and nobody fighting at the demonstration + praising sophy needed to get her fired?
I actually don't remember this so well right now, but it wasn't so convoluted. There is an internal score your mom have with the interns that will affect her voting (you can ask her how they stand frinday morning)

And your actions influence the score. Sophie, Roger and Rosario starts at the bottom of the list. You just have to make sure Rosario stays at the bottom by lifting the others and making her score drop.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes