HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Last memory i haven't unlocked yet. Can somebody help me get through this. TIA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the first time I see a 4 digit reset counter. You Sir a true Looper! (y)

Basically what Kamelkido said below.

It's impossible to get the four girls arrested at the begining. But if you can get the four arrested in separate timeliens CAS will challenge you to get the 4 together and a new option will appear.

You need to bring your sister with you to the stage and Janice needs to bring Dana. When the police take action you will have a choice of who to save (Dana or Mia) and the new option to save None will appear.

Cheers!

Reactions: johnconnor

juantamad

Mar 1, 2019
This is the first time I see a 4 digit reset counter. You Sir a true Looper! (y)

Basically what Kamelkido said below.

It's impossible to get the four girls arrested at the begining. But if you can get the four arrested in separate timeliens CAS will challenge you to get the 4 together and a new option will appear.

You need to bring your sister with you to the stage and Janice needs to bring Dana. When the police take action you will have a choice of who to save (Dana or Mia) and the new option to save None will appear.

Cheers!
I'm one hell of a looper LOL. most of the time I accidentally click the wrong path and it can't be undo so that's the legend of the 4 digits :)

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ok thats my saves :(

my last save checkpoint 1-3-LT1.save
good luck with that .
You are missing this memory:

I ask Janice to have sex with Claire but she refuses. (Day 2 Night)

missingmemory.jpg

Once you unlock it, the police station will unlock too.

Cheers!

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You are missing this memory:

I ask Janice to have sex with Claire but she refuses. (Day 2 Night)

View attachment 267544

Once you unlock it, the police station will unlock too.

Cheers!
i did it 2 times nothing after the third one its worked i found the police apartment finally omg i all must cried after i saw it .
(y):coffee: ty for all who answered my post and ty u all for ur time (y). time to finish the game :cool:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Followed the 18.5 walkthrough point for point, and when I got to this part of the Hannah section...

The step 5 option is not available. Another avoid choice is needed which opens that option with Janice.

Fraii

Jul 23, 2018
Followed the 18.5 walkthrough point for point, and when I got to this part of the Hannah section...

The step 5 option is not available. Another avoid choice is needed which opens that option with Janice.
That will eventually unlock after you've tried avoiding her or speaking to her multiple times, can't remember which one it was

Reactions: scarfer

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ayumi and Benson section:

However, That timeline on day 2 morning I had like 65 lust, which meant by the time I hit the Police station the second time, I had a public fap session and forced reset. Had to use masturbates instead of waits to get through this section.

Then got to the Party section:

Control your lust option doesn't appear. I've followed the WT as best as I could, adjusting when I was forced to in order to advance, and I get no hint from the game as to how I can advance this option with Jody. ( I even tried turning mini games back on, in case the skip option was the problem. No choice, just auto fail)

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
scarfer
don't do the other things mentioned in the WT
concentrate on mini games
that will say
day 1 wait,wait,wait,mastubate,sleep
So instead of reset to day 2, do a full reset, bate to 0 for day 1, then work day 2 for the yoga session?

Edit: Yep, that did it. And cleared the last 5 memories I had remaining. Thanks Vimmers

Reactions: vimmers

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Ayumi and Benson section:

However, That timeline on day 2 morning I had like 65 lust, which meant by the time I hit the Police station the second time, I had a public fap session and forced reset. Had to use masturbates instead of waits to get through this section.

Then got to the Party section:

Control your lust option doesn't appear. I've followed the WT as best as I could, adjusting when I was forced to in order to advance, and I get no hint from the game as to how I can advance this option with Jody. ( I even tried turning mini games back on, in case the skip option was the problem. No choice, just auto fail)
Yes, there are some problems with lust in 18.50. Your first problem can be solved by replacing some 'Wait' by 'Masturbate'. Second one by going back to day 1, without timeline. I will correct this in version 19 WT.

Reactions: scarfer

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Schedule for April

Dates are in dd/MM/yyyy format.

02/04/2019 - Preview images of upcoming release.
03/04/2019 - Release of Public version to Time Loop Trainees.
03/04/2019 - Release of Last version to Time loop Hunters and above.

03/04/2019 - Hinted walkthrough for Time loop Hunters and above. .
03/04/2019 - Step by step walkthrough for Time loop Veterans and above.
03/04/2019 - All cg in .png format until last version and 100% complete save game of the previews version for Time Loop Masters
10/04/2019 - Release of Public version to all.
10/04/2019 - Release of Last version to Time Loop Rookies.

qianhanxue

Jul 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day_1.rpyc", line 55, in script
&e&&���`��s݅��n9C��p����s�߄;qGH�#n3��C�Me�Q\΀G���1��<��I��͉G\�����m�`'؀ 6as%؉��ZB���<��S(JmB�d;�v =E@M�Sz����?!�.oi��|"�g������<߄<�ϗ�g�L��UXZ��xǹ|>��e��"�=�� ��L���=W�v�[k�g���a�t�5������ڡw �"��Ȅ�!z��^bF���I <�%�݈~1C�ءw�y�bz)�{%��@c�D����"އ3~;��@� ��D ��D ��2 :�[�{B<��Kx�xg �/����+|�^e�pNW�u�/Dإv�l��H�.5�.B؋%��1b D�-���86O9�| RX�(,���(,��(\�.�(,7{��`���뚃�+�[m�
File "C:\TimeLoopHunter-0.18.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\TimeLoopHunter-0.18.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\TimeLoopHunter-0.18.50-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Time Loop Hunter 0.18.50
Wed Apr 10 11:48:34 2019

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
New Public Version 0.19.30

We pick up the story of the hospital with Layla, Cynthia and the interns.
There is a new feature on the game: The Orb. If you don’t remember is the sphere you pick up in the beginning of the game.
If you start a new game it will unlock in a progressive way. If you load a late save game all the progress will come together.
What's for? It's the artifact you use to capture and kill the parasite. Also it can sense the presence of the parasite when you expose it to behavior patterns and your brain tolerance is high enough. Check the tutorial if it's not clear.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the full Change-Log:
Change-Log 0.19.30:
  • Add sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).
  • Fixed a bug with a memory of Cooper.
Change-Log 0.19.20:
  • Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)
  • Fixed a bug with status when you change timelines.
  • Retouch cafeteria fight scene.
Change-Log 0.19.10:
  • Fixed a bug with the persistent variable for achievements.
Change-Log 0.19.00:
  • Continue Layla's story.
  • Continue Cynthia's story.
  • Continue Rosario's story.
  • Continue Crystal's story.
  • Continue Sophie's story.
  • New feature: The Orb.
  • +1 Fun Point.
  • New memories for Day 3, Day 4, Layla, Cynthia, Rosario, Crystal.
  • New Achievement
  • Minor fixes.
Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes