Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
What is the best way to use the walkthrough when you update from a previous save? Should I redo all steps or is there a better way cos while the hint system is useful, later on with all the different timelines and events it becomes frustrating.

aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
Cant unlock Police Station... What the hell!

I followed everything on the walkthrough step by step, from the beginning, twice... this is so frustrating.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
What is the best way to use the walkthrough when you update from a previous save? Should I redo all steps or is there a better way cos while the hint system is useful, later on with all the different timelines and events it becomes frustrating.
I guess the best way is to try by yourself and using the hint system. Then if you miss some memories, use the search function in the WT. For instance, if you miss a Day 3 evening Georgia memory, search "Georgia (Day 3, Evening)", find a memory you didn't unlock and follow what's before.

• Love
Reactions: Haroogle

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Cant unlock Police Station... What the hell!

I followed everything on the walkthrough step by step, from the beginning, twice... this is so frustrating.
Did you try giving Claire your sister? Your other sister? Other girls?

Cheers!

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
I guess the best way is to try by yourself and using the hint system. Then if you miss some memories, use the search function in the WT. For instance, if you miss a Day 3 evening Georgia memory, search "Georgia (Day 3, Evening)", find a memory you didn't unlock and follow what's before.
Holy shit thank you so much

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i am stuck on this
47. Ask about the deal with the janitor
and
73. Talk about the deal with the janitor.
i don't get the option anywhere
and i missing 3 question marks on jody day 3
janitor.jpg

jody day 3.jpg

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I hate and love this game, is interesting and great but the grind here is a really big if you don't use the hints almost all the time and if you don't are extremely care when you choose a decision could lead you to reset all the day or even more days.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hate and love this game, is interesting and great but the grind here is a really big if you don't use the hints almost all the time and if you don't are extremely care when you choose a decision could lead you to reset all the day or even more days.
I know! it's hard. i'm working a new idea to do. It's going to be a lot of work.

Cheers!

Reactions: PeteHanson

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i cant even get to day 3! thats my problem!
first of all you don't need to follow the WT line by line
you can jump in it and unlock other memories

second

most important are the party after the demonstration
to get to day 3

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i cant even get to day 3! thats my problem!
You get to the morning of day 3 and then Claire will get you. and that's exactly the memories of the picture. So take a look at your memories and see what you are missing.

Cheers!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
You should spy the toilets at the university on day 3.

Cheers!
ok thanks my friend
problem was that cas's hint say
you know you can spy the bathrooms right?
so i of course spying on the showers

i now only missing a fun point
this one
27. Jody, suck tits (YOGA DAY 3, step 73)
but jody want proof
and cas say provide materiel
i suppose it's panties
but i don't remember an option to steal panties

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes