vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Game is amazingly complex, loving it!, played for like 10 hrs already (first time forgot to save the game :(, wasted like 3-4 hrs of play), playing on android port didn't see the menu button.
A little question: I think I/we can't get lock picking skill to level 3 before getting the talking skill (pur....) and self-control up, right?, Cause Janice needs to go over to day 3 to teach, while the only way to get to day 3 with base skill stats is to talk to Cooper in Evening, which is impossible if goes to the demonstration, and then, welp, got stomped in the balls by our officer.
first look at the minigames in the end of the walkthrough
about how to get self control and persuasion + lock pick and the corresponding paths to get them

second look after this in WT
187. Ask Mia to have sex with Claire.
Day 3 (Morning): I ask Mia to have sex with Claire but she refuses. (Day 2 Night)
and read back from there

Bugs not bunny

Sep 14, 2018
do you have those timelines you need
for to do the hospital path
i see
1. GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA + JANICE 2'
14. CREATE A TIMELINE 'DANA + JANICE 3' (delete 'DANA + JANICE 2')
159. GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA + JANICE 3'
Thanks.

And BTW what timeline should i delete because it said I need to create normal speech 1, but i got 3 timeline slot full, i got
Dana fun 2, Dana + Janice 3, Dana wounded 3.

Nov 17, 2018
in 204. CREATE A TIMELINE 'DANA WOUNDED 2' (delete 'DANA WOUNDED 1')
you forgot
207. Ask about the doctor you just saw

that maybe cause your problem
if you missing something just search for the last memory you have
Day 3 (Morning): You visit Dana and see a doctor with no photo ID leaving
and read a little back from there
especial the correct timeline
Thanks. I manage to progress now. I don't completely follow the guide at first cause i tried to play blindly at first, so their might be a bump here and there in the Walkthrough

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks.

And BTW what timeline should i delete because it said I need to create normal speech 1, but i got 3 timeline slot full, i got
Dana fun 2, Dana + Janice 3, Dana wounded 3.
so you only have 3 timeline slots ?
you should have some more FUN
look up fun points at the end of walkthrough and also ask cas for them

Bugs not bunny

Sep 14, 2018
so you only have 3 timeline slots ?
you should have some more FUN
look up fun points at the end of walkthrough and also ask cas for them
Yeah I only have three timeline, how many timeline can unlock btw?. And how many fun should i gather i got 13 or 15 I can't remember tho

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have finished the walkthrough is that all on this version or I the walkthrough not complete?. I ask cas she said i have missing on days, girls, and outfits.
it can be that you finished the WT
but some things shall be done more then once
an example are janice's blowjob that can give you a fun point
so try look/search in wt after what cas say about a girl/day or fun point

Pings

Feb 12, 2018
first look at the minigames in the end of the walkthrough
about how to get self control and persuasion + lock pick and the corresponding paths to get them

second look after this in WT
187. Ask Mia to have sex with Claire.
Day 3 (Morning): I ask Mia to have sex with Claire but she refuses. (Day 2 Night)
and read back from there
Did it, I wasted a 100 more resets and then watch your WT and got over it, was planning to do a none (minimum possible) walkthru but damn seems kind of impossible unless I sit down and do 24hrs more of the game playing every basic path out. , And I downloaded the old 0.14 WT so there wasn't the guide to get the skills haha.

nate.cameron

Feb 5, 2018
I am trying to get the massage skill unlocked with Zarina, and this keeps happening. Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this? I'm hours deep into the gameplay, and this seems like it could be a game-altering bug.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am trying to get the massage skill unlocked with Zarina, and this keeps happening. Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this? I'm hours deep into the gameplay, and this seems like it could be a game-altering bug.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
weird error, are you playing on the official version?

Cheers

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Whoa, really fun game, but maddening. Pretty impossible without a walkthrough, even when CAS gives you hints that usually just boils down to (you need to go further with X girl) which tells me nothing useful. It is a very unique game, however I think the time travel could be improved so its a lot less confusing. Maybe do something like radiant historia and have a chart that shows the different time lines, give a brief description of what each branch is about and which you could jump to any point in the chart. Whenever you create a new important change, it could create a new branch on the timeline tree. To go further you would have to jump to different points to gain knowledge/skills of the other branches. It would be what your doing now, but way more organize and easier to navigate without having to do a lot of resets or create manual timelines. Again, great work.

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
weird error, are you playing on the official version?

Cheers
Same error for me. Yep, official version. Also tried compressed version with no luck.

Edit:
Worked around this by using Unren to enable console mode.
Then I just set a variable on my player in console mode to force the attribute exist

jon.unlock_massage="false"

Now the scene continues to play. For reference, it crashes during the scene after Zarina says this:
Annotation 2020-01-24 170934.png
Guess I'll see if this causes me any other problems the way I worked around this!

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I had a similar error at the same point, but eventually found a step that I had not completed - and then it worked fine.
yes you guys need to try to massage on 3 or 4 other girls
to get zarina to teach you the massage skill and level you up

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
yes you guys need to try to massage on 3 or 4 other girls
to get zarina to teach you the massage skill and level you up
Yep, I have no idea what you're talking about haha. The hints tell me I need to talk to Zarina to unlock before I can even massage anyone else....I mean, the option to click literally asks her to teach you HOW to massage. In my mind, you wouldn't know how to massage before asking her to teach you. Regardless, it shouldn't completely crash the whole game and should be fixed in the code.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes