bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Yep, I have no idea what you're talking about haha. The hints tell me I need to talk to Zarina to unlock before I can even massage anyone else....I mean, the option to click literally asks her to teach you HOW to massage. In my mind, you wouldn't know how to massage before asking her to teach you. Regardless, it shouldn't completely crash the whole game and should be fixed in the code.
The game after the 3/4 day tells you that there are opportunities to massage some girls at some locations.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yep, I have no idea what you're talking about haha. The hints tell me I need to talk to Zarina to unlock before I can even massage anyone else....I mean, the option to click literally asks her to teach you HOW to massage. In my mind, you wouldn't know how to massage before asking her to teach you. Regardless, it shouldn't completely crash the whole game and should be fixed in the code.
you should pm hydrahenker and send your save to him so he can check it up

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
if you send me the save file i can take a look.

Cheers!

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
Can someone help me with the Walkthrough? I can't process at HOSPITAL – DAY 4 and i dont know what i'm doing wrong. I don't get the blank ID badgee what i should get from the cafeteria.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can someone help me with the Walkthrough? I can't process at HOSPITAL – DAY 4 and i dont know what i'm doing wrong. I don't get the blank ID badgee what i should get from the cafeteria.
This one is a popular question here.
You have to go see Dana on day 3 so you learn about the badges. Then do the show photo to Rosario.

Cheers!

Reactions: Cramone and MrRubin

jsbadmail

Dec 14, 2018
Sorry, I am stuck in a horrible cycle - trying everything in the walkthrough shows I need to get persuade 3 by beating Jessie, which needs the drug from Ayumi, which needs the Day 3 yoga class to trigger the "concentrate" option. (I think - I've never gotten a "concentrate" prompt in yoga on Day 2, in which I've beaten and failed all options.) In order to get to yoga Day 3 you HAVE to do yoga Day 2, AND have a different way past Claire besides trapping Alice because yoga Day 2 prevents that. I've successfully gotten the formula from Lisa and the party. I have given Lisa's info and Benson's info to Ayumi and asked her to look up the library book, try whatever she wants, AND look into anti-lust tons of times. Sometimes it gives me an option to give whole batch, sometimes not an option. Ayumi's gotten all the entries indicating she's remembering things. I check with her Day 3 and 4 and keep getting the main character saying "Great..." twice in a row and nothing new. I'm in over 400 days...? Any ideas?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sorry, I am stuck in a horrible cycle - trying everything in the walkthrough shows I need to get persuade 3 by beating Jessie, which needs the drug from Ayumi, which needs the Day 3 yoga class to trigger the "concentrate" option. (I think - I've never gotten a "concentrate" prompt in yoga on Day 2, in which I've beaten and failed all options.) In order to get to yoga Day 3 you HAVE to do yoga Day 2, AND have a different way past Claire besides trapping Alice because yoga Day 2 prevents that. I've successfully gotten the formula from Lisa and the party. I have given Lisa's info and Benson's info to Ayumi and asked her to look up the library book, try whatever she wants, AND look into anti-lust tons of times. Sometimes it gives me an option to give whole batch, sometimes not an option. Ayumi's gotten all the entries indicating she's remembering things. I check with her Day 3 and 4 and keep getting the main character saying "Great..." twice in a row and nothing new. I'm in over 400 days...? Any ideas?
Go to the Day 3 Yoga class and TRY to participate. You will unlock this memory from Jody

"She rejects me from the course on day 3. It seems the window to enter was on day 2."

Then if you go to Day 2 Yoga class you will have the option to Concentrate, which you will fail but the MC will have the idea of using the drug when talking to Ayumi.

Cheers!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.27.10
I even understand errors that occur in Ren'py games and I usually manage to solve them myself.
But when the error comes up without the file having been moved ..... right there it is a problem that came straight from the developer himself, who put something he couldn't and gave the error after unzipping the game.
Unfortunately, this error in the log I don't know about, I tried to dig through it and nothing solved the game or opened it.
If someone had this error and managed to solve it and can give me the solution I would be very grateful for the help.
Sorry for the bad English language native to my Portuguese.
Please look at the error log.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I even understand errors that occur in Ren'py games and I usually manage to solve them myself.
But when the error comes up without the file having been moved ..... right there it is a problem that came straight from the developer himself, who put something he couldn't and gave the error after unzipping the game.
Unfortunately, this error in the log I don't know about, I tried to dig through it and nothing solved the game or opened it.
If someone had this error and managed to solve it and can give me the solution I would be very grateful for the help.
Sorry for the bad English language native to my Portuguese.
Please look at the error log.
it seems you have usen unren.bat or any other means to extract .rpy files to the game folder. you just need to delete from that folder all the files that are giving you errors: screens.rpy, screens_gallery.rpy, then the game will work properly.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
it seems you have usen unren.bat or any other means to extract .rpy files to the game folder. you just need to delete from that folder all the files that are giving you errors: screens.rpy, screens_gallery.rpy, then the game will work properly.
I managed to solve it.
I launched the game in the Ren'py program folder.
Then when I opened the program and tried to create the translation folder it always gave these errors that I showed.
I did the following, I removed the 2 files that were giving error in the case there, screen and screens_gallery, then I used the normal program and no longer gave an error.
After I finished and returned the files and opened Ren'py again and did the same process again and then my friend worked fine without error.
Thanks for the attention .... insisting and never giving up is the formula for success. ;)(y)

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
########### New Public Version 0.28.20 ###########

My babbling at the moment of release:
Over the last releases I was working on the different paths that lead to events of day 5, so this release I'm working on day 6…. What?!
Yep, welcome to the second wall! This makes a little box that I can now fill with clear objectives for the MC.
Adding a day comes with lots of shit so that's why it is a challenge. I also open up the Fair's match and a new game mechanic: To transfer the capture parasite to another girl.
Another Fun point from a submitted idea (Thanks to Oliver Stoner) and some code re-arrangement (Thanks to Strange-Creature)

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change Log
Change-Log 0.28.20:
  • Fixed a bug when unlocking Massage skill if you load a save file from a version below 0.24.xx
Change-Log 0.28.10:
  • Lower the required love to parasite a girl to 25 and now it cost the energy according to the Love
  • Added some Love to Jody, Zarina, Cooper, Benson, Alice, Cynthia, Hannah, Sophie
  • Fixed a bug when visiting Cooper and you don't have the witness information
  • Grammar fixes.
Change-Log 0.28.00:
  • Day 6: Second wall.
  • Continue Mia Story
  • Continue Georgia Story
  • Continue Zarina Story
  • Continue Jody Story
  • New Memories for Day 5, Day 6, Jody, Zarina, Mia, Georgia, Ayumi.
  • New game mechanic: Parasite girls.
  • +2 Fun Points
  • +1 Brain Tolerance
  • +1 Achievement
  • +1 Outfit for Georgia.
  • Added more events to the Day 2 Gallery.
  • Added a day to the Savepoints.
  • Code re-arrangement
  • Lots of minor grammar fixes.
Cheers!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.28.20] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (255 MB): - - - -

sho1223

May 28, 2017
How does one get the parasite on day 2 for the fun point? I thought the earliest you could get the parasite was day 4 on the Janice date? I thought that maybe the parasite could survive mental reset and tried that. I also thought that it might be you have to have sex with Janice on day 2 in the closet now you get the parasite but that doesn't release the parasite either. I'm sorry if I'm an idiot and there is an obvious answer like make the parasite propagate somehow or something.
Btw, does Hydra intend to have a resolution to the new wall (the Don) be you using the ticket to get out of it? Because technically, if you go for saving Matt the Biker, you can actually still have the lottery ticket when you are captured, as you don't need Mom's house or to pay the lawyer dude. Though that path has lain fallow for a while so I wouldn't be surprised if it slipped their mind. I only remembered it when I did the walkthrough in trying to remember how to get the parasite. Anyways, that would be one way to have development not just focus on adding more branches to the Don wall for variety.

Reactions: HydraHenker
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes