HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how can you continue from the last update?
i dont want to start a new game
you can load your savefile from the last time you played and everything is available for the new content. it's retro compatible

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm following the walkthough, and when I get to "CREATE TIMELINE, NORMAL SPEECH" at the start of the persuasion class arc, I don't have enough timeline slots to create it. I have more than 20 fun points, which the guide says will unlock another timeline slot, but it doesn't.
I have: DANA + JANICE 2, DANA WOUNDED 1, and DANA FUN 2, which do I delete? DANA WOUNDED 1?
Did you talked to CAS of why she looks like a demon?

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
What i have to do to get level 2 persuan or something like that ?
You can raise your persuasion on day 3 at Hannah's class. if you didn't pass day 3 you have to look for a way don't using your persuasion.

Cheers!

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
It seems to be the same only when you look at titles. v0.28 contains more timelines that are not compatible with v0.27.
The new "FAIR + HEIST" content begins at the "Dana Wounded 4" timeline (v0.27 only contained "Dana wounded 2" timeline, which is not identical, and walkthrough fail).
If you want to go back to the game (almost) at the beginning ("step 171 on REACHING DAY 3 / CYNTHIA + ALICE + COOPER") you must remember that:
1) You can't name game saves, so good luck finding a point in the past,
2) I'd have to lose a lot of time to return to the point at which ended v0.27, and it is beyond my power (and willingness)
...so for those who do not start game from the beginning, just finished on v0.27 new wakthrough sucks (n)
Yes, the changed a lot the WT in version 28. This is mostly due to the fact that i try to optimize the use of timeslots to avoid repeating too much stuff. And I don't know in a given version which paths will be useful in future versions. So sometimes I have to go back and change some stuff.

However for the missing timelines: they are all listed at the end of the WT. So if you miss for instance the 'DANA WOUNDED 4' timeline, you just have to replay steps 96-116 of section 'RIOT GIRL' (starting from 'DANA WOUNDED 3'). Then you can create it. No need to replay the whole WT.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
You can raise your persuasion on day 3 at Hannah's class. if you didn't pass day 3 you have to look for a way don't using your persuasion.

Cheers!
There is no other way im stuck i have to get some panties from benson and i cant without persuasion :( but ty for try to help me :)

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There is no other way im stuck i have to get some panties from benson and i cant without persuasion :( but ty for try to help me :)
If you met Benson, you already pass day 3. So you can learn persuasion in Hannah's class.
1. Make sure she doesn't get her clothes
2. Mess with her car
3. Ask to enter her class.
4. Go to her class on day 3
5. beat Lee for a persuasion point.

To beat Jessie you need to raise your self-control first.

Cheers!

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
If you met Benson, you already pass day 3. So you can learn persuasion in Hannah's class.
1. Make sure she doesn't get her clothes
2. Mess with her car
3. Ask to enter her class.
4. Go to her class on day 3
5. beat Lee for a persuasion point.

To beat Jessie you need to raise your self-control first.

Cheers!
Lol it works ty

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Can't seem to trigger the trashed classroom after the update think it may be broken / removed.
I'm getting this too, is there some trick to getting back to the classroom? Console command or something? The option to look in the classroom never shows up for me and I guess I therefore can't get the suits to appear.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i gave up this game
you need to start a new game otherwise its too much complicated to continue from the last version and the new WT does help at all

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
i gave up this game
you need to start a new game otherwise its too much complicated to continue from the last version and the new WT does help at all
uhm, I've never had to start over, I think starting over would make things more complicated as you don't keep the stuf that you've already unlocked and there's an ingame hint system so you don't need the WT

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
new short guide, I improved the intern section and put in some new stuff for this update

edit: fixed a small mistake (the yoga course isn't necessary for georgie to like you)

Last edited:

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Did you talked to CAS of why she looks like a demon?

Cheers!
Yes I played an earlier version so I knew following the guide exactly was important if you're going to follow it at all.

One timeline isn't too hard to create when needed but nobody else seemed to mention it in this thread so I must be missing something

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
more like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!
here's the thing, that's the code for that conditional statement:
if (day4_georgiatalklabsec == True or day4_georgiatalkcoffee == True) and day3_interrogateriotgirl == "TORTURE"
the 2nd or 3rd time i went through that scene trying to unlock the memory, i had tried with the interrogation and the talk at the coffee shop the next day, didn't have Georgia parasited beforehand though, so the interrogation scene wasn't a 'torture'. so in the hint, right after the 'Interrogate the riot girl' bit i'd specify Georgia needs to be parasited.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
How to get Dana in jail and how to get paracide and where and how to infect Georgia and ty for help

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_underconstruction_17 is defined twice, at
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 206 and
  File "game/scienceartsfair.rpyc", line 14.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Sun Feb 09 17:17:52 2020
Any help this cant edit on text :(

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
How to get Dana in jail and how to get paracide and where and how to infect Georgia and ty for help
1) get dana and janice together, tell mia to go with you, stay on the stage and abandon both when the riot starts
2) invite dana to the demonstration, write a good speech, send georgia to the right, go to the right (taking mia with you makes the parasite jump to mia instead)

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes