Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
seems like you used unren on the game, if that's the case just open scienceartsfair.rpy and delete the _call_underconstruction_17 line, it isn't really needed anyway for the game to work properly.
It got worse when i delete that line :)

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
This game reminds me of Shira Oka: Second Chances. Although a lot more lust and a bit less of hidden philosophy.

Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
ok, but how you do it?
If I remember correctly you have to get the drug that let's you concentrate before going to the demostration and invit dana as well once there you say nothing to the girls defend the speech send both yourself and Georgia right then at the after party talk to Mia and Georgia and drug them when giving the option

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dam why only 2 timelines alowed now in 29% stuck with no proper timeline dam it
ffs waste of time playing this o_O

Cramone

May 14, 2018
If I remember correctly you have to get the drug that let's you concentrate before going to the demostration and invit dana as well once there you say nothing to the girls defend the speech send both yourself and Georgia right then at the after party talk to Mia and Georgia and drug them when giving the option
but if i say nothing janice will got arrested by police or they dont arrive home and got reset

Last edited:

Cramone

May 14, 2018
no, you have to defend the speech and then send georgia to the right (also you can talk to either mia or georgia prior to that, you just can't have mia following you)
ok now, i have no more hint of fun points :p
still need to find mia plans for saturday (already talk to mom, mia on stadium, even talk georgia on good terms)

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Hate these kind of games where you have to play with the walk through or else you get stuck and don't know where to continue.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Dam why only 2 timelines alowed now in 29% stuck with no proper timeline dam it
ffs waste of time playing this o_O
You get more as you progress through the game... by the end of the current content you'll be able to have six timelines saved. Every 10 fun points collected give you additional time line slot (there is 31 fun point available in this version) and you can get additional two slots by doing certain action (asking CAS why she look like demon and killing the parasite for the first time).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You mean your mothers office? There are three things you need: explosion at demonstration, Rosario and Crystal fighting and lab coat with blank ID. That's as far as I can help without knowing what exactly is causing you problem...

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I can't search the office walkthroughs intern kick out part is sucks can anybody help me?
I need more info to help you but I'm going to bet that you can't get the blank I'd. Try visiting Dana on day at the hospital so the mc learns about them. Then do the fight at the cafeteria
Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes