rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_underconstruction_17 is defined twice, at
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 206 and
  File "game/scienceartsfair.rpyc", line 14.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Sun Feb 09 17:17:52 2020
Any help this cant edit on text :(
seems like you used unren on the game, if that's the case just open scienceartsfair.rpy and delete the _call_underconstruction_17 line, it isn't really needed anyway for the game to work properly.

Reactions: ut1stgear

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
How to change Benson intel? Spent 4 hrs grinding in this game i don't wanna re-trace anymore

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
seems like you used unren on the game, if that's the case just open scienceartsfair.rpy and delete the _call_underconstruction_17 line, it isn't really needed anyway for the game to work properly.
Thanks to you and whoever reported this. I just downloaded and got this when I opened it so this fix came in handy right off the bat. Now to the game.

P.S. Played before but quit when the WT no longer worked because of a change several versions and couldn't work around it. So will playing a new game so I catch the change in the WT. Great work on the WT Kamelkido

Reactions: Kamelkido

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
But you can force to who it goes by changing events.
This is the mechanism that allows the Parasite to be switched from Dana to Mia/Georgia on Day 2. But how can I combine that with getting the drugs for the new fun point ? The Dana invite and the drugs stealing events are both at the "Day" time of Day 2 so they seem mutually incompatible.

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
This is the mechanism that allows the Parasite to be switched from Dana to Mia/Georgia on Day 2. But how can I combine that with getting the drugs for the new fun point ? The Dana invite and the drugs stealing events are both at the "Day" time of Day 2 so they seem mutually incompatible.
Never mind, forgot you can also get the drugs by helping Alice in the morning.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not a very auspicious start. I got to Day 2 and followed Dana to the suburbs. I am about to spy on her and the game freezes at this screen. I used unren if that helps but didn't get an exception error just this frozen scene. Tried to restart game and also used a save game. I didn't search the thread yet but will if I have to. If errors/bugs keep showing up I will quit playing. I've already replayed it too many times due to bugs and changes in the WT so I need a quick answer. I really like this game and the WT Kamelkido has put together.

Edit: Going to try deleting game and extract it again without unren to see what happens. If I end up with the same thing then I am probably out of here for good.

Edit 2: That didn't work either so all I can do is to try starting a new game but too late so will try tomorrow. If this is a bug it needs to be fixed ASAP.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Not a very auspicious start. I got to Day 2 and followed Dana to the suburbs. I am about to spy on her and the game freezes at this screen. I used unren if that helps but didn't get an exception error just this frozen scene. Tried to restart game and also used a save game. I didn't search the thread yet but will if I have to. If errors/bugs keep showing up I will quit playing. I've already replayed it too many times due to bugs and changes in the WT so I need a quick answer. I really like this game and the WT Kamelkido has put together.

Edit: Going to try deleting game and extract it again without unren to see what happens. If I end up with the same thing then I am probably out of here for good.

Edit 2: That didn't work either so all I can do is to try starting a new game but too late so will try tomorrow. If this is a bug it needs to be fixed ASAP.
View attachment 548361
you can't spy on dana on day 2
only day 1 evening,and night
and have you clicked on 1 of those links beside cas. up in right corner

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
you can't spy on dana on day 2
only day 1 evening,and night
and have you clicked on 1 of those links beside cas. up in right corner
Sorry, I was on Day 1 each time and following the WT. Just went through it again and same thing is happening. vimmers I know you know the game from before so it's something else causing this.

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Ok I surrender on this game. Even following WT takes too much time. One wrong choice and you bound to traceback what did you miss on those thousands of steps. Hint system is too vague af

Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
When I go to the gym on day 2 it said I should leave before they think I'm a pervert even after seeing the coach in the shower I'm I missing something

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
That was it. Thanks. I don't remember having to that before. Maybe Kamelkido should add 2 lines to the WT there MAP and click SUBURBS for dummies like me.

Edit: BTW I love the new map icons. Bet that took a few hours to do.
Actually, I think there is a missing automatic action menu at this point. HydraHenker, you could add a persistent.game_option_actionmenu test at line 31 of suburbs.rpy.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Actually, I think there is a missing automatic action menu at this point. HydraHenker, you could add a persistent.game_option_actionmenu test at line 31 of suburbs.rpy.
or people could actually learn to watch/read the short tuturial
about what the different buttons do/can

muhimu

Jul 22, 2018
I can't get the prompt to "Use the GrogXD concentration drug on the girl's drinks", not sure what I'm missing, I have every memory.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes