D

Deleted member 2038315

Hello everyone I love this game but I need some specific help - I'm stuck with Ayumi's anti-lust research: in a save Mia playthrough I go to her on day 3, ask her all the questions, knock on the door to give her information I got from Benson and Lisa the ask her to work on the anti-lust combination.

On day 4 I get back to her (during the day) and she tells me she had a brilliant idea and tested it on herself, then tells me it need a bit more testing and that she has déjà vu experiences. However it doesn't unlock the variation of the drug that increases my concentration.

Am I missing something important? It looks to me like I got the scene but it didn't unlock what I needed.
Thanks for your help!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello everyone I love this game but I need some specific help - I'm stuck with Ayumi's anti-lust research: in a save Mia playthrough I go to her on day 3, ask her all the questions, knock on the door to give her information I got from Benson and Lisa the ask her to work on the anti-lust combination.

On day 4 I get back to her (during the day) and she tells me she had a brilliant idea and tested it on herself, then tells me it need a bit more testing and that she has déjà vu experiences. However it doesn't unlock the variation of the drug that increases my concentration.

Am I missing something important? It looks to me like I got the scene but it didn't unlock what I needed.
Thanks for your help!
Hi,
The MC must have a reason to ask for it.
1) So try to go to the Yoga class on day 3 without going on day 2 and you will be kick out. So the MC try to do the yoga class on day 2 concentrating
2) Go to the Yoga class on day 2 and try to concentrate, you will fail but when Ayumi mentions the concentration drug you will ask for the recipe.

Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2038315

Wow thank you HydraHenker! That's quite something when the author himself answers a question that quickly! It shows how much you care about the game, no wonder it's so good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HydraHenker

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ok so i'm kinda lost with the rosario and crystal fight scene I don't see the follow her option
look more closely at the WT INTERN KICK OUT path and observe the blue writing and compare it with your memory
you probably missing memory of day 2 events

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
look more closely at the WT INTERN KICK OUT path and observe the blue writing and compare it with your memory
you probably missing memory of day 2 events
Problem is that key element that allow you to follow them is not in that part of WT, it's in HOSPITAL INTERNS part... check that section for red writing and compare it with your memories of day 3 events.

Jan 10, 2020
ok ok ok...so i've been following the walkthrough TO THE LETTER (i HATE missing stuff), n i could live without missing ONE "+1 fun" point when there was no option to remove Georgia's panties when fleeing the protest riot. but now i'm seeing another fun point i'm not getting the option to get when i do the full reset at the start of the "university staff", where it shows the option to choose "fuck it...i'm tired of this" to get another "+1 fun" point.

i saw that option available earlier when i was playing, but didn't choose it so as to not fuck up getting all the available content in the walkthrough...but now apparently i just should've done it earlier? and do getting these fun points have any affect on available content/scenes? someone please let me know about these before i get too much further in the game. i do a save at the start of every H-scene, so i do have checkpoints available i can go back to...thanks

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone kind enough to share a relatively recent save game? All mine force reset to avoid compatibility issues.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ok ok ok...so i've been following the walkthrough TO THE LETTER (i HATE missing stuff), n i could live without missing ONE "+1 fun" point when there was no option to remove Georgia's panties when fleeing the protest riot. but now i'm seeing another fun point i'm not getting the option to get when i do the full reset at the start of the "university staff", where it shows the option to choose "fuck it...i'm tired of this" to get another "+1 fun" point.

i saw that option available earlier when i was playing, but didn't choose it so as to not fuck up getting all the available content in the walkthrough...but now apparently i just should've done it earlier? and do getting these fun points have any affect on available content/scenes? someone please let me know about these before i get too much further in the game. i do a save at the start of every H-scene, so i do have checkpoints available i can go back to...thanks
Hi,

To get the option of Fuck it... I'm tired of this with Janice you have to avoid her 4 times. On the fifth time forward that option will appear, always.

The option to take off her panties while you rescue her:
1. The first time you saved her she will steal your money (if she is infected)
2. If you repeat the scenario you will catch her stealing and she insults you.
3. The third time you can take off her panties in retaliation.

For every 10 Fun points, your Brain Tolerance increases 1 point and you will gain an additional timeline save slot and unlock a power (see lust, love, corruption of the girls etc.)

At Brain Tolerance level 3 CAS will Transform.
At level 5 other options unlock.

Cheers!

Jan 10, 2020
hey hydra, thanks for answering...ok, so then all i gotta do for the Georgia fun point is redo that scenario 2 more times to get that, rite? i don't have to go back to the point in the game where i put her over my shoulder the 1st time n replay everything? n if i saw that option before for janice, then why isn't it still there? so i guess just keep playing the game like normal, n keep avoiding her until that option shows up, then choose it? thanks

so yeah, trying to reset day 2 n find dana in the library isn't working...n loading 1 of the other timelines doesn't seem to be working either, n i deleted the "dana n janice 1" timeline to make room for the 2nd one...please tell me there's a way to get Georgia's fun point w/o completely starting over

hang on...i think the "fun dana 2" might work, but not sure yet

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hey hydra, thanks for answering...ok, so then all i gotta do for the Georgia fun point is redo that scenario 2 more times to get that, rite? i don't have to go back to the point in the game where i put her over my shoulder the 1st time n replay everything? n if i saw that option before for janice, then why isn't it still there? so i guess just keep playing the game like normal, n keep avoiding her until that option shows up, then choose it? thanks
That's right, nothing is missable. Every time you reset the game variables resets too. The only constants are the MC stats and memories.

The only thing that I can imagine if you saw the option and now you don't see it anymore is if you loaded a save file as a means to replay something. loading a previous save file will lose the progress of the current save file.

Cheers!

gunther4

Feb 20, 2020
Hello! i'm enjoying the game very much but stuck on the Janice Date. I take her home and fuck but no matter how many times i try, nothing comes up about "wounding" or "destroying" the parasite. In fact the parasite is not mentioned at all! i wondered if i made a mis-step in the timeline so i went back to day 1 and worked through the timeline in sequence up to the date but it made no difference :(

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello! i'm enjoying the game very much but stuck on the Janice Date. I take her home and fuck but no matter how many times i try, nothing comes up about "wounding" or "destroying" the parasite. In fact the parasite is not mentioned at all! i wondered if i made a mis-step in the timeline so i went back to day 1 and worked through the timeline in sequence up to the date but it made no difference :(
She needs to be parasite and really affected. What was your path to get her in bed?

Cheers!

gunther4

Feb 20, 2020
She needs to be parasite and really affected. What was your path to get her in bed?

Cheers!
I did the events of "Dana wounded 1", then next day convinced dana i was bf, did the yoga class, entered demonstration and defended speech (talked to no-one before), sent georgia to the right and stayed on stage, then asked her to teach me lock picking, took the girls home and came on janice's face in the bathroom.

Next day i 'took it like a man' and waited til evening, then did lock picking where we see rosario. reset the day and took her for hotdog. reset, bought lottery ticket, and took her to boring restaurant. reset, took her to the restaurant with the gym/jukebox but failed to take her home because i forgot to buy lottery ticket. reset then took her home and fucked. Nothing triggered re parasite so i reset to previous day and tried again several times but made no difference. Did full reset and manually did events of "dana wounded 1" up to the date but got same result again - sex but no parasite. I cant see any obvious gaps in the memory log from previous days but i don't recall ever being explicitly told "hey - janice has the parasite" so i guess i might have missed something?

Thanks!

Jan 10, 2020
That's right, nothing is missable. Every time you reset the game variables resets too. The only constants are the MC stats and memories.

The only thing that I can imagine if you saw the option and now you don't see it anymore is if you loaded a save file as a means to replay something. loading a previous save file will lose the progress of the current save file.

Cheers!
hey, thanks...well, i wish i could say you were right, but i've tried all 3 timelines, n went back to the "DEMONSTRATION" part of the walkthrough, n it's not following the same pattern, even when i used the "Dana n Janice" timeline...is that b/c i already replaced it w/the 2nd version? i'm getting the feeling i gotta start the whole game over from scratch unless u can tell me something different. b/c when i use that one, i'm getting different options than whats shown in the walkthrough, even though i'm making the same choices in the same order it shows...dammit

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hey, thanks...well, i wish i could say you were right, but i've tried all 3 timelines, n went back to the "DEMONSTRATION" part of the walkthrough, n it's not following the same pattern, even when i used the "Dana n Janice" timeline...is that b/c i already replaced it w/the 2nd version? i'm getting the feeling i gotta start the whole game over from scratch unless u can tell me something different. b/c when i use that one, i'm getting different options than whats shown in the walkthrough, even though i'm making the same choices in the same order it shows...dammit
There are several ways to get there but the principle is:
Day 1:
- Steal the keys from the janitor
- Steal the document from the storage at the university
- Lie to Janice so she invites you to the Rally Point.
- Save dana with fun
- Go to the Rally point give her the document and upgrade your speech with a bunch of ideas (This will make an Explosive speech)

Day 2:
- Visit the library during the day and invite Dana to the demonstration.
- Enter the Demonstration.
- Nothing
- Silence (Georgia will go to the left)
- Go to the left

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes