Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Needs walkthrough Mod for this game u can make mistake and start from begining to GRIND :oops:
Cas resset :( and start again kinda o_O

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
last time i download and see inside images folder, mc can only copulate with 1 fmc from that many girl in the cover, is it different now?
hmm...this is the game that too pass a class need to play minigame?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Change-Log 0.29.10:

Fixed a bug when unlocking Massage skill if you load a save file from a version below 0.24.xx
Change-Log 0.29.00:

Continue Story for Sophie, Crystal, Mia, Rosario, Hannah
New memories of Day 4, Day 5, Sophie, Crystal, Hannah
+3 new outfits for Crystal
+2 new outfits for Sophie
+1 new outfit for Mia
+1 new outfit for Rosario
Gallery Day 2 complete.
K3NJ1
Change-Log 0.30.00:

Continue Layla, Mia, Lisa, Ayumi, Dana Story
Memories for Day 5, Layla, Mia, Lisa, Ayumi
+3 FUN Points
+1 Achievement
Fixed several hints.
Added Auto-hint system (66% complete)
Change-Log 0.30.10:

Fix a random bug from the Gallery.
Added a little explanation to the auto hint and a manual option.

Last edited:
Reactions: neron86 and K3NJ1

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
It is not a regular VN. The game seems overcomplicated and from what Ι have read it is a "grind" nightmare so I am not going to start without a walkthrough. I don't want to spend hours of my life to start over and over again when I get stuck or do something wrong.

My question was how to use the walkthrough. It has many sections and I don't know if they are independent or you need to finish with one section to continue with the next one and so on.
If you're going to use a walktrough, then yes, you have to follow it up from start to finish.

But the game only seem overcomplicated. Once you figure it out, you can get through it without WT... as for grind, yeah, you do have to make many passes through same content but game also gives you option to "save a timeline" so you start later days with some actions already completed and you can always skip text you already read.
Needs walkthrough Mod for this game u can make mistake and start from begining to GRIND :oops:
Cas resset :( and start again kinda o_O
No it doesn't. There is no mistake you can make that would make you start everything from beginning.

Reactions: victor659

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I ended following the WT from top to bottom it works well with a few errors that were easy to workthrough if you are careful to not get too ahead of it. Had to start the game from the beginning due missing about 3 updates and a major change in the WT that I couldn't get around. Stopped playing due to this but like the game so much that I ground my through it again. Hope the WT has been updated for v 30.1. If not yet I will wait until it is. Both hydrahenker and kamelkid put a lot of work and time into this.

Reactions: vimmers

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Its good game:) but needs allot of changes like using memory datas etc day ressets:cautious:
Add tips or walkthrough mod for easy questing ? and pls change that alien its so ugly and skiny:eek:

made one mistake from 60% of game QUEST and stoped to play for now :(
2 case file cant add more i had to delete 1 that was later required for future quest o_O
How far into the game are you? Cas's looks are tied to story progression.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
I think I know what's going on. I'm going to try a fix for next version

Thanks everyone.

Cheers!
Haven't figured out how to tag you in a post yet as I don't post that often. Not sure if this is true for everyone or if it's still true now:

In the 28.20 update I was having 2 saved timelines' data glitch out. As in, between 2 distinct timelines, timeline A's data would bleed into timeline B. Didn't test it much, just noticed it happened a when they were next to each other on the timeline tab. Don't know if I still have a save where this is still the case.

Also sometimes when creating/updating a timeline some of the choices made weren't saved. Such as a choice made in day 2 of a particular timeline was lost by day 4. Wish I posted about it when I was experiencing this and still had the saves, but this didn't bother me as much because I could just go back to that day and make the choice again.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I'm getting a ctd when loading up the save

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterload_0_28_20'.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cramone

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Haven't figured out how to tag you
just copy his name Sin Eater
when you copy it it's automatic being tagged and he being hinted that he are either tagged or quoted
for the timelines you need to have more fun in the game
fun points allow you to have more timelines
currently its 4 or 5 can't remember
3th u get at 19 fun points 4th i think its 25 or 26

weaselman
read a little back before u ask
or search
there are no need to ask a question there already are being asked and answered

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
just copy his name Sin Eater
when you copy it it's automatic being tagged and he being hinted that he are either tagged or quoted
for the timelines you need to have more fun in the game
fun points allow you to have more timelines
currently its 4 or 5 can't remember
3th u get at 19 fun points 4th i think its 25 or 26

weaselman
read a little back before u ask
or search
there are no need to ask a question there already are being asked and answered
I've seen them asked now but not answered, but sorry anyway
wyszna and Cramone if you have a savegeme for prior to 0.28 then you can reload that without getting the error, you'll have to do everything from that version again though

• Love
Reactions: Cramone
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes