Hypermode

Feb 21, 2019
But those aren't the same, for example she says "spy on her in shower" in Alice's memories, but I don't even have any hints for Alice. I also can't see any hints in the memories menu.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
man, that dana and ayumi-meeting is tough as balls to set up, the hint should probably say: dana knows you're competent rather then dana is more motivated

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Without walkthrough, possibly you spent 100+ hours playing.

Cas HINTs are useless. Without walkthrough, I was able to complete 50-60% of the content. From then on, CAS hints didn't help at all. Then, with a walkthrough, I completed the rest (in an older version - before 0.20), but I had to start over from the beginning of the walkthrough, so as not to miss any steps. And every day, someone posts here asking how to progress. HydraHenker hints here are more useful than CAS hints in game.

I'm always looking at the topic, hoping that the in game hint will become really useful in some future version.
personally I only have some 609 resets and I've nearly 100%ted (missing some achievements and I have to unlock some gallery scenes/clothing that I've seen earlier but before those were in)
the hard thing about this game is that it requires you to actually understand what you're doing and why and if you just follow the WT then you'll never get that level
it's like driving somewhere purely on GPS, you'll don't know why it's best to turn right at this place and if you had to retrace your steps without it then it would be impossible
hell, there are actually severall alternative routes to some scenes but people will never go along those routes because they're simply following the WT

Reactions: MIkePatton and p22

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Still tying to talk to Sophia. Clue is "Talk to Sophie at food court when Rosario is kicked" Problem is I can't talk to Sophia if I don't know Sophia. I only know of 2 ways to get to know her. The strip poker game but you have to get Roger kicked out to do that not Rosario. The other way is to follow her (Sophie) after she gets kicked and go to the Dance studio. I don't see a way to get Rosario kicked and get to know Sophie so I can talk to her at the fair. I have no idea on how to get Rosario infected so that she will infect Crystal as referenced above. The only thing now that I think about it is to capture the parasite from Janice and infect Rosario before I show her the picture of Roger and Crystal so the parasite will infect Crystal either in the cafeteria or in Layla's office. I am ready to scrap this game until Kamelkido updates his WT to v 30.1. I think that's what I will do since the hints CAS gives are getting me nowhere and I can't find a way to work them into the WT for v 28.0.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Still tying to talk to Sophia. Clue is "Talk to Sophie at food court when Rosario is kicked" Problem is I can't talk to Sophia if I don't know Sophia. I only know of 2 ways to get to know her. The strip poker game but you have to get Roger kicked out to do that not Rosario. The other way is to follow her (Sophie) after she gets kicked and go to the Dance studio. I don't see a way to get Rosario kicked and get to know Sophie so I can talk to her at the fair. I have no idea on how to get Rosario infected so that she will infect Crystal as referenced above. The only thing now that I think about it is to capture the parasite from Janice and infect Rosario before I show her the picture of Roger and Crystal so the parasite will infect Crystal either in the cafeteria or in Layla's office. I am ready to scrap this game until Kamelkido updates his WT to v 30.1. I think that's what I will do since the hints CAS gives are getting me nowhere and I can't find a way to work them into the WT for v 28.0.
after you learned about the dance studio you can freely go there on day 3 evening, you no longer have to get sophie kicked off
the easiest way to get rosario kicked is to give the lotery ticket to your mom on day4 and afterwards praise sophie and condemn rosario
rosario get's infected if dana or janice (if dana got hit by the car) get's hit by the explosion at the demonstration

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
after you learned about the dance studio you can freely go there on day 3 evening, you no longer have to get sophie kicked off
the easiest way to get rosario kicked is to give the lotery ticket to your mom on day4 and afterwards praise sophie and condemn rosario
rosario get's infected if dana or janice (if dana got hit by the car) get's hit by the explosion at the demonstration
Thx. I should be able to work with that. I hope.

Edit: Didn't work I don't think. Not sure what I missed unless it's talking to Dr Shem and get her to also vote to kick Rosario. Right now I have it set up so that Shem will vote to kick Roger and Layla will vote to kick Rosario leaving the deciding vote to the other Dr which should be a vote to kick Rosario because he /she will vote with Layla cuz he wants to do her. Shooting in the dark right now. I think I will delete my saves since I started v 30.1 and start from last save from v 28.0 and see what CAS' hints are there.

Last edited:

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
Thx. I should be able to work with that. I hope.

Edit: Didn't work I don't think. Not sure what I missed unless it's talking to Dr Shem and get her to also vote to kick Rosario. Right now I have it set up so that Shem will vote to kick Roger and Layla will vote to kick Rosario leaving the deciding vote to the other Dr which should be a vote to kick Rosario because he /she will vote with Layla cuz he wants to do her. Shooting in the dark right now. I think I will delete my saves since I started v 30.1 and start from last save from v 28.0 and see what CAS' hints are there.
To kick Rosario:
Don't make an explosive speech (it raises Rosario reputation)
take a picture of Rosario and show it her so she fights Crystal (lower both reputations)
Give lottery ticket to Mom and condemn rosario. Praise Sophie.

To meet Sophie:
Go to Dance Class

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thx to all who replied but I have already started this version over so I can start using CAS's hints to advance. Very hard to do w/o Kamelkido's updated WT. I am not sure if he intends to update it or not since I am sure it takes a lot of time. CAS's hints could be a little clearer though I think.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thx to all who replied but I have already started this version over so I can start using CAS's hints to advance. Very hard to do w/o Kamelkido's updated WT. I am not sure if he intends to update it or not since I am sure it takes a lot of time. CAS's hints could be a little clearer though I think.
I think he updates his WT after public version is released... so we'll get one for 29.x in a few days.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
THANK YOU Kamelkido. Definitely needed. Got stuck again trying Ayumi route. Figured out to get to know Ayumi but not Dana. Think I just chose something wrong. Not sure what or where.

Edit: Can someone update the OP with the correct link for the WT for others please.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes