ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Kamelkido The WT has an issue in the Fair line 82. At that point you have assumed the Dance Studio has been unlocked which in my case it wasn't so I just had to go to Day 4 and follow Sophie so it would unlock and then Fair line 82 was fine.

line 92 didn't advance the time to Afternoon but I found a strange way around it. Went back to town and to the hospital and straight back to the fair and it was then afternoon so I got to talk to Sophie and company in the Food Court.

line 131 same as line 92 but this time I clicked on Wait a 3rd time and it moved to Afternoon so in both places needs another Wait to work.

line 183 unnecessary since you go to the map and the Dance Academy from the Apartment at that point.

Each time I am on the Fair Map I have to leave the fair and use the hospital to do any resets or change timelines since you cannot choose nothing to get CAS icon at upper right.

Not sure if this is an error. Line 221 Talk to Lisa leads to an Under Construction message.

That's all I found in the Fair section of the WT. I think there might be one more thing but it was before line 92 and can't remember what it was but could be the issue with the Fair Map I pointed out. I will work on ging through the Heist section next, Might be tomorrow.

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
THANK YOU Kamelkido. Definitely needed. Got stuck again trying Ayumi route. Figured out to get to know Ayumi but not Dana. Think I just chose something wrong. Not sure what or where.

Edit: Can someone update the OP with the correct link for the WT for others please.
for dana you need to invite her to the demonstration with a good outcome and go to either the center or the right (so she'll know that you're competent since you helped write the speech)
since this clashes with the normal way to get grogXD for ayumi you then need need to raid the office on day 3 and go to ayumi's hideout on day 4

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
for dana you need to invite her to the demonstration with a good outcome and go to either the center or the right (so she'll know that you're competent since you helped write the speech)
since this clashes with the normal way to get grogXD for ayumi you then need need to raid the office on day 3 and go to ayumi's hideout on day 4
Thanks but I am sure it will be covered in the WT which I am now using but haven't gotten to that part yet.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
OK, looking at achievements now, I see that I still miss a few of them:
- Deep Throat
- Sleight of Hand (3 of 5)
- Just because I like ballet (4 of 5)

Anyone know what to do to get those?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Time Loop Hunter [v0.30.10] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 1.11GB

Download PC (185MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Kamelkido here are the notes on the Heist section of the WT.

Lines 17-24 I was able to bypass them but not sure why. Probably the save I had. The option to “Convince Fanny to fuck” came up after the 1st forced reset to Day 6 for some reason so I chose nothing until it was in line with the WT.

Line 35 I had to reset to Day 2 twice in order to find Alice at the storage units. I believe it’s my save again and not the WT.

No problems with the Heist part of the WT. Just my save file since I already had all the memories for that part. I still have some work to do though. Missing 1 fun point so I need to do Mom, Mia and Lisa. According to CAS anyway.

Will work on the 3 ladies of my household a little latter. Maybe not today.

Edit: Can't find it in the WT although I think it should be part of the Fair part of the WT. CAS has no hints for either Day 4 or Day 5 and the hints for Mia, Lisa and Mom all point to Saturday night. With Mom it's visiting home on Saturday night and the same hint for both Lisa and Mia "She should be in her room after the drug search". and another hint for them is to "find out what Lisa/Mia is doing Saturday night."

Edit 2: I figured out what to do but since it isn't included in the WT directly I will work on doing it on my own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Done with everything except the 3 new outfits for CAS but know those are in the WT. Just a little more work and I'm done with v 30.1

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
how do you continue from the previous version?
or do you have to start from the beginning
the WT does not explain how to continue from a previous version

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how do you continue from the previous version?
or do you have to start from the beginning
the WT does not explain how to continue from a previous version
you just continue from your last save
you will be reset to day 1
but that's intended
also read a little back here cos there are a error with the last download from here

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
you just continue from your last save
you will be reset to day 1
but that's intended
also read a little back here cos there are a error with the last download from here
I think he means he doesn't know what to do unless someone told him exactly step by step .

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think he means he doesn't know what to do unless someone told him exactly step by step .
ok
well your saves are stored in 2 locations and i suppose you play on a windows pc
otherwise i can't help you
1: is the downloaded unzipped folder you just downloaded but there aren't any saves before you made a save ingame
2: are here C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TimeLoopHunter
and will always be there unless you delete them

so when you download a new update the saves from last time you played are in 2:
it can be 2 years back you last played
but our friend Hydrahenker haven't changed mush essential in the gui
like some other dews do so you are forced to start a new game

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
So... the latest version is just fucked right now if you don't want to revert to an old save or start over? It looks like he uploaded a version 30.20 on Patreon like a week ago to fix it, does anybody have it to share? Because I spent a while last time making sure my timelines matched up with the walkthrough again, and I'd prefer not to have to do all that again.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
So... the latest version is just fucked right now if you don't want to revert to an old save or start over? It looks like he uploaded a version 30.20 on Patreon like a week ago to fix it, does anybody have it to share? Because I spent a while last time making sure my timelines matched up with the walkthrough again, and I'd prefer not to have to do all that again.
Speaking for myself. I didn't have any problem finishing using the WT as is. There were a places where I had to work around some things but overall it went smoothly. I didn't find any bugs in the game itself so am a bit bewildered that there is a fix for something that doesn't need fixing. As they say "If it ain't broken don't fix it". Just saying.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
###################### New Public 0.29.30 #####################
This release was larger than anticipated and I even cut a Fun point (run out of time).

We put the focus on Sophie and Crystal. Rosario and Mia as collateral.
Content for two locations at the fair ( The Debate and the Food Court ) and a new location in town.

link:

And this is the Full Change Log:

Change-Log 0.29.30:
- Fixed the missing label when you load a save from 0.28.20 version.
- Change-log 0.29.20:

Fix a random bug from the Gallery.
- Change-Log 0.29.10:

Fixed a bug when unlocking Massage skill if you load a save file from a version below 0.24.xx
- Change-Log 0.29.00:

Continue Story for Sophie, Crystal, Mia, Rosario, Hannah
- New memories of Day 4, Day 5, Sophie, Crystal, Hannah
- +3 new outfits for Crystal
- +2 new outfits for Sophie
- +1 new outfit for Mia
- +1 new outfit for Rosario
- Gallery Day 2 complete.

Reactions: rick87
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes