RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I haven't played this game before so I need some help. How to use the walkthrough ? Do I have to follow all the steps one by one from top to bottom starting from the "PRELIMINARIES" section and finished with the "FAIR + HEIST" section ?
Walkthrough is required. Using the walkthrough, it will take you 20-30 hours of gameplay to reach 100% of the content. Without walkthrough, you can play 300 hours and you will not be able to see more than 70% of the content.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Kamelkido Do you plan to update the WT for v 30.1? I'm lost and not sure where to start. Did follow Sophie but then not sure what to do even with CAS's hints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Kamelkido Do you plan to update the WT for v 30.1? I'm lost and not sure where to start. Did follow Sophie but then not sure what to do even with CAS's hints.
Which part do you need? If you followed Sophie after she got fired, you should have end up in a bar where she met Mia... they tell you that they went dancing previous night. That should have unlocked Dance studio. So on Day 3, in the evening go to Dance Studio and follow from there...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Which part do you need? If you followed Sophie after she got fired, you should have end up in a bar where she met Mia... they tell you that they went dancing previous night. That should have unlocked Dance studio. So on Day 3, in the evening go to Dance Studio and follow from there...
If you read my spoiler it is clear, I think, that I already have the studio and have gone to Sophie's place. In that regard there are 2 CAS hints that I haven't followed yet. I am not even sure I'm on the right timeline now since there still a timeline from Day 2 that never get deleted due to the fact that revisiting Day 2 might always be important. That's if you follow the WT by Kamelkido

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You know, it would help if you wrote down what the actual hint from CAS is... I'm assuming you have a problem with follow up at Sophie's but there is several things you need there:
- first you need to correctly guess whose panties they gave you (it's neither Sophie's nor Crystal's) and for that you need to find out who else lives there (you find that out on Day 5 at the fair)
- then after you correctly guess scene will go in one of two directions depending on whether Crystal is infected by parasite or not (she get infected during fight with Rosario at cafeteria, but only if Dana gets killed during demonstrations).

So which of those do you have a problem with?

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Walkthrough is required. Using the walkthrough, it will take you 20-30 hours of gameplay to reach 100% of the content. Without walkthrough, you can play 300 hours and you will not be able to see more than 70% of the content.
just talk to CAS and follow the hint system, I've gotten 100% of content so far and I've only had to consult the WT some 3 times if things were a bit too esoteric

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
You know, it would help if you wrote down what the actual hint from CAS is... I'm assuming you have a problem with follow up at Sophie's but there is several things you need there:
- first you need to correctly guess whose panties they gave you (it's neither Sophie's nor Crystal's) and for that you need to find out who else lives there (you find that out on Day 5 at the fair)
- then after you correctly guess scene will go in one of two directions depending on whether Crystal is infected by parasite or not (she get infected during fight with Rosario at cafeteria, but only if Dana gets killed during demonstrations).

rosario also get's infected if dana got hit by the car (in which case it's janice who pases it on)

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
during the dance class event sophie says: are you sure you two are brothers?, I'm pretty sure this ought to be changed on siblings

Cramone

May 14, 2018

I know from who they are....but still Cas talk about grungy Crystal

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

It's the first one but I think I need get Rosario kicked and then talk to Sophia at the fair. I just can't remember how to get Rosario kicked. Been trying to do this w/o the WT right now but I know I can find it there under kick interns. So that means I will then need to do the 2nd part. Not sure whether I should DANA FUN or DANA WOUNDED timeline or another one. Already talked to both Sophia and Rosario with DANA WOUNDED.

Edit: Cas hint is to talk to Sophia casually at fair after Rosario is kicked. Problem with WT is it's on timeline DANA + JANICE 3 but when with v 28.0 WT at the end it has become DANA + JANICE 4 but may be able to work it out so Rosario gets kicked instead of Roger using that part of WT.

Last edited:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
just talk to CAS and follow the hint system, I've gotten 100% of content so far and I've only had to consult the WT some 3 times if things were a bit too esoteric
Without walkthrough, possibly you spent 100+ hours playing.

Cas HINTs are useless. Without walkthrough, I was able to complete 50-60% of the content. From then on, CAS hints didn't help at all. Then, with a walkthrough, I completed the rest (in an older version - before 0.20), but I had to start over from the beginning of the walkthrough, so as not to miss any steps. And every day, someone posts here asking how to progress. HydraHenker hints here are more useful than CAS hints in game.

I'm always looking at the topic, hoping that the in game hint will become really useful in some future version.

• Love
Reactions: Cramone

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
It's the first one but I think I need get Rosario kicked and then talk to Sophia at the fair. I just can't remember how to get Rosario kicked. Been trying to do this w/o the WT right now but I know I can find it there under kick interns. So that means I will then need to do the 2nd part. Not sure whether I should DANA FUN or DANA WOUNDED timeline or another one. Already talked to both Sophia and Rosario with DANA WOUNDED.

Edit: Cas hint is to talk to Sophia casually at fair after Rosario is kicked. Problem with WT is it's on timeline DANA + JANICE 3 but when with v 28.0 WT at the end it has become DANA + JANICE 4 but may be able to work it out so Rosario gets kicked instead of Roger using that part of WT.
CAS's hint also states to talk to Sophie casually when Rosario is not kicked. Didn't go to the dance studio before talking to Sophie at the fair.
That didn't work. When I talk to Sophie tells me that "Sophie doesn't know you and you leave." Must mean I need to do the dance studio before talking to her for both when Rosario is kicked and not kicked.

Guess that will be my project for tomorrow since I am now burned out for today.

Reactions: Cramone

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
just copy his name Sin Eater
when you copy it it's automatic being tagged and he being hinted that he are either tagged or quoted
for the timelines you need to have more fun in the game
fun points allow you to have more timelines
currently its 4 or 5 can't remember
3th u get at 19 fun points 4th i think its 25 or 26

weaselman
read a little back before u ask
or search
there are no need to ask a question there already are being asked and answered
I have more than enough fun points. Was experiencing an error with the timelines is all. Been a few updates since I played before v28.20 and 2 of my completely different timelines had acted as if the same events took place even though one was with Dana in the hospital and the other she wasnt. Don't know why it happened.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

OK, to kick Rosario out you need following: have her attack Crystal in cafeteria (take a picture of Crystal and Travis on Day 2 and show it to Rosario on Day 3). You might also choose to "condemn Rosario" while talking to your mother on Day 4 at hospital (you need to give her winning lottery ticket) just to be sure she'll get kicked out.
CAS's hint also states to talk to Sophie casually when Rosario is not kicked. Didn't go to the dance studio before talking to Sophie at the fair.
That didn't work. When I talk to Sophie tells me that "Sophie doesn't know you and you leave." Must mean I need to do the dance studio before talking to her for both when Rosario is kicked and not kicked.

Guess that will be my project for tomorrow since I am now burned out for today.
Yes, you must go to Dance studio so you get introduced to Sophie.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I know from who they are....but still Cas talk about grungy Crystal
If you mean that CAS give hint about Crystal needing to have a bigger grudge with Rosario, then you need to have Rosario attack Crystal in cafeteria when she (Rosario) is infected with parasite, which will result in parasite switching to Crystal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TempTitle

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
possible bug: if you choose to get a titjob from elle then you also get the blowjob from crystal if rosario get's fired

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes