vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I did it again I still can't get that timeline unlocked
no you didn't
you are probably very early in the game Right ?
this timeline are actually the first out of many
try to read some of the previous pages we just discussed it there

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Dark Coven If you are only doing Dana in the walkthrough then I would suggest that you start a new game and use the walkthrough to go through PRELIMINARIES and then DANA. It's easy to miss a step in the walkthrough and I have done it many times and had to backtrack. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Dark Coven If you are only doing Dana in the walkthrough then I would suggest that you start a new game and use the walkthrough to go through PRELIMINARIES and then DANA. It's easy to miss a step in the walkthrough and I have done it many times and had to backtrack. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.
Vimmers is helping me and I've been using the walkthrough and been doing the girls in the order of the walkthrough I was 1 bug I found which I managed to fix

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
we have solved it in PM

oh ok after that do i overwrite it for the next one
i did that Dana said get away from me creep i can't ask the personal questions
where was you in WT before you asked about the timeline slots

cos this is timeline dana fun 1

47. MAP → University
48. Wait.
49. Wait.
50. Avoid her.
51. Save her... while having some fun.
52. You're in that History class right?
53. I'm interested in Mayan culture.
54. The Pre-Classical Era.
55. Ask about Mercedes' work.
56. Wait.
57. MAP → Suburbs
58. Spy on Dana through the window.
59. Masturbate.
+1 FUN
*** DAY 2 ***
60. CREATE A TIMELINE 'DANA FUN 1'.

and no don't overwrite anything unless you are prompted to do it in WT

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, first I wanna thank everyone who commented and helped me with my FUN-points problem post (ut1stgear and vimmers especially). It really helped. And for those who were curious what the problem turned out to be; it was blackmailing the Janitor into giving you a handjob. I must have accidentally skipped those few steps.

Unfortunately I have run into another problem (I seem to be cursed with unsolvable problems in this game). This problem concerns steps 166 - 170 of 'Hospital Interns'. The steps tell me to search for Cynthia (scar-girl) at the hospital, wait and then search for her again. The problem is the second option to look for Cynthia (after waiting one time period) does not appear as one of the options, even though according to the Walkthrough it should.

Now, remembering your comments/advice/help from my previous post I scrolled down to the 'List Of Timelines' to see what might have gone wrong. I assumed I must have made a mistake somewhere in creating the 'Dana + Janice 3', so just to be sure I started all over from 'Dana + Janice 1' up to 'Dana + Janice 3'. Nevertheless the problem persists. I honestly have no idea what I am missing. Perhaps someone here knows? I have attached my most recent save to this post just in case.

Also, on a side note, can any tell me what the purpose is of the blue and red text in the Walkthrough. I've searched the document for both the word 'red' and 'blue' and I can't find an explanation.

Any help would help would sincerely appreciated.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
we have solved it in PM

where was you in WT before you asked about the timeline slots

cos this is timeline dana fun 1

47. MAP → University
48. Wait.
49. Wait.
50. Avoid her.
51. Save her... while having some fun.
52. You're in that History class right?
53. I'm interested in Mayan culture.
54. The Pre-Classical Era.
55. Ask about Mercedes' work.
56. Wait.
57. MAP → Suburbs
58. Spy on Dana through the window.
59. Masturbate.
+1 FUN
*** DAY 2 ***
60. CREATE A TIMELINE 'DANA FUN 1'.

and no don't overwrite anything unless you are prompted to do it in WT
this is what the walkthrough says
47. Wait.
48. Wait.
49. Nothing.
50. Yes! (lie)
51. Don't save her.
Dana (Day 1, Afternoon): I don't save her, but by reporting the truck she is saved by
others.
52. Wait.
53. MAP → Rally Point
54. I can help with your speech.
Janice (Day 1, Night): She tests me about Dana.
55. I don't really know anything else.
56. GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA FUN 1'

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
this is what the walkthrough says
47. Wait.
48. Wait.
49. Nothing.
50. Yes! (lie)
51. Don't save her.
Dana (Day 1, Afternoon): I don't save her, but by reporting the truck she is saved by
others.
52. Wait.
53. MAP → Rally Point
54. I can help with your speech.
Janice (Day 1, Night): She tests me about Dana.
55. I don't really know anything else.
56. GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA FUN 1'
AFAIK, on this timeline, you need to go back to ask several questions about Dana's life. Basically, you don't know anything about Dana before Janice ask you about her, so, you go to a timeline where you are friends with Dana (aka Dana fun) and ask personal information, to then feed Janice with in another timeline where you and Dana aren't friends.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
AFAIK, on this timeline, you need to go back to ask several questions about Dana's life. Basically, you don't know anything about Dana before Janice ask you about her, so, you go to a timeline where you are friends with Dana (aka Dana fun) and ask personal information, to then feed Janice with in another timeline where you and Dana aren't friends.
I do I've done all that I'm at the timeline Dana fun it isn't working

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
you missing a lot of memories to that 166-170 are memory of roger

text in blue are girls memories
and red are day memories
start again from start of hospital nr 1

and another time you upload a save remember to turn skip of first
vimmers Thank for responding, i just wanna say, I don't understand a few things in your post. First, with regards to the memories thing, you mean you looked at the memories in the icon next to (/left of) the CAS icon? And when you did, you found quite a few of the necessary memories missing? Is that what you meant?

Second, when you say 'skip of first' what exactly do you mean? Do you mean I should turn off 'skip text - unseen text'? And if so why is that the problem? It maybe turned on but I barely use it all, so in the grand scheme of things, how does that contribute to apparently critical mistakes that have left me stuck?

Thirdly, I looked at what memories of Roger I should have (in the Walkthrough), and while I couldn't precisely pinpoint them in memories tab, everything the walkthrough mentions I have seen happen. If I am missing some necessary memories of Roger I don't know how I can remember seeing them with my own eyes, but the memories tab doesn't.

Lastly your advice (just to let me get it straight) is to start over from 'Hospital Interns' step 1, even though one of the prerequisites for that is a timeline that I have since deleted because of the walkthrough (if I'm not mistaken)? Let me assure you lastly that I don't mean any of this as a complaint about your answer, I just want to know for sure.

Thanks again. I appreciate all the help.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I do I've done all that I'm at the timeline Dana fun it isn't working
are you by any chance reloading the save you sent me ?
cos that's wrong
everytime you are prompted by the WT
you shall either hit CAS or the memory head
and click that timeline you have created

cos if you reload a save you delete everything you just have done

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
are you by any chance reloading the save you sent me ?
cos that's wrong
everytime you are prompted by the WT
you shall either hit CAS or the memory head
and click that timeline you have created

cos if you reload a save you delete everything you just have done
i have no idea what all that means this game is so confusing so are the steps on the walkthrough wrong i got it from the op

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes