walkthrough wrong
no it's not wrong i self use it

this is what the walkthrough says
47. Wait.
48. Wait.
49. Nothing.
50. Yes! (lie)
51. Don't save her.
Dana (Day 1, Afternoon): I don't save her, but by reporting the truck she is saved by
others.
52. Wait.
53. MAP → Rally Point
54. I can help with your speech.
Janice (Day 1, Night): She tests me about Dana.
55. I don't really know anything else.
56. GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA FUN 1'
you are looking at wrong path
you shall go to DANA path point nr 47 and create timeline dana fun 1
when you have done so you can continue with the JANICE path

yours nr 47 are in JANICE path

if you looking down in WT there are several point NR 47
and i also wrote earlier that you should go to DANA path NR 47

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
no it's not wrong i self use it

you are looking at wrong path
you shall go to DANA path point nr 47 and create timeline dana fun 1
when you have done so you can continue with the JANICE path

yours nr 47 are in JANICE path

if you looking down in WT there are several point NR 47
and i also wrote earlier that you should go to DANA path NR 47
where is the dana patch on the walkthrough

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
so just do Dana everything the guide has for her till i can ask her personal questions
yes but remember to create that timeline DANA FUN 1 when you are prompted to do it

and remember that the game actually are based on reset and timelines
if you see a yellow head hit that head
like in this picture dana.jpg
i know it's a confusing game
and many has probably giving up on it
and as a developer you can maybe learn something
and maybe even learn to use the like button :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ut1stgear

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yes but remember to create that timeline DANA FUN 1 when you are prompted to do it

and remember that the game actually are based on reset and timelines
if you see a yellow head hit that head
like in this picture View attachment 584104
i know it's a confusing game
and many has probably giving up on it
and as a developer you can maybe learn something
and maybe even learn to use the like button :)
i have a coder helping out with the complex stuff and yeah it's the most confusing game I've played

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there any way to increase the size of the text? It's kind of tiny.
yes place this inside TimeLoopHunter\game
i already increased it
but else open it and look after
define gui.text_size

if you self wanna try so look after unren elsewhere in the forum¨follow the instructions
cos mine rpy are only to timeloophunter
gui.rpy are different from game to game

Last edited:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
yes place this inside TimeLoopHunter\game
i already increased it
but else open it and look after
define gui.text_size

if you self wanna try so look after unren elsewhere in the forum¨follow the instructions
cos mine rpy are only to timeloophunter
gui.rpy are different from game to game
Thanks man.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i had a problem with one of CAS' hints in the last version, the one for the food court scene at the fair with Ayumi and Dana: the hint said to talk with Ayumi at the food court making sure Dana wasn't injured, but that was not enough to unlock the memory.
Looking at the script, to access the first part of the dialogue 2 conditions were required:
dan.fetishlevel > 1, and that is automatically achieved by having the parasite on Dana all the time
dan.love_level > 1, that instead requires going through a specific path during the demonstration to gain enough of Dana's love points.
Moreover having to invite Dana at the demonstration on Day2-day makes impossible to get to Ayumi the usual way by stealing the drug while Cooper inspects the bike, i had to remember i could get to Ayumi on Day4-day after raiding the offices the on Day3-night.
All of that isn't that easy to guess, Cas' hint should mention the requirements on Dana's love level and how to get to Ayumi.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
what's wrong with the one there are in OP
Really?! It's not the latest 30.00 and the game is at the update 30.20. In 30.10 there's more action so that's why I ask if he can update the walkthrough, don't you think it's normal to do so or I can't ask?

jsbadmail

Dec 14, 2018
The "what to do next" system, and streamlining of hints is a FABULOUS game-changer. Great addition. Though I've seemed to have broken it. It kept telling me I was missing something with Hannah after getting much farther - it took me a LOT of trial and error to find the right combination for the missing ???????? which was going back to the earlier types of encounters and getting messy on her skin on Day 1. Okay. But now it is stuck telling me to check the "Finding Hannah" section in her Memories, which I have already completed, and the game won't even allow any more clues for Hannah...
Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 3.34.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 3.38.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 3.39.16 PM.png

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
The "what to do next" system, and streamlining of hints is a FABULOUS game-changer. Great addition. Though I've seemed to have broken it. It kept telling me I was missing something with Hannah after getting much farther - it took me a LOT of trial and error to find the right combination for the missing ???????? which was going back to the earlier types of encounters and getting messy on her skin on Day 1. Okay. But now it is stuck telling me to check the "Finding Hannah" section in her Memories, which I have already completed, and the game won't even allow any more clues for Hannah...
View attachment 587762 View attachment 587757 View attachment 587758
Hi, I'm a tester of this game.
That's a bug. It was fixed in the latest patron version.

Reactions: vimmers

jsbadmail

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, I'm a tester of this game.
That's a bug. It was fixed in the latest patron version.
Ah, known issue already being addressed, cool. Thanks. (Amendment: I don't mean to sound like we're owed anything, quite the opposite. Just that I appreciate it's a known existing bug being squashed instead of being allowed to spread... that comparison may have gotten away from me.)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes