sglory

Jul 3, 2018
that's the whole point of the game
so you learn something new every time
Yeah I get the idea, but the gameplay's just a bit too much for me. And I had to check the walkthrough line by line. It's kinda hurting my eyes...

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
This outfit is obtained on day 3 after Janice was injured by the bomb. It is quite tricky to unlock and I only added it recentely in the walkthrough. You can unlock it with steps 202-238 of section PARTY of the WT.
Thank you. Although I feel like you could have just said:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that would have been enough to figure it out.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
can someone tell me how can i make more TIMELINE save slots? Currently i have only 2 and i cannot redo everytime i need to jump from one timeline to another. Its really annoying. HELP ME!! Ni**a

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
you need to have more FUN
so look at the WT at bottom after how to get funpoints
and the list of timelines

Reactions: ∞LUST∞

subm49

May 18, 2019
I'm just getting into version 30.20 of the game from 22.10. Should I start a new game? I'm comparing the two walkthroughs and it seems like there's more to it than just picking up where the other left off. I can't figure out where I should go from here. Could I have a hint please?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm just getting into version 30.20 of the game from 22.10. Should I start a new game? I'm comparing the two walkthroughs and it seems like there's more to it than just picking up where the other left off. I can't figure out where I should go from here. Could I have a hint please?
no it shouldn't be necessary
cos if you do that you will loose all your reset
there can give achievements
gallery can also be picked up from where you are now

Reactions: subm49

subm49

May 18, 2019
no it shouldn't be necessary
cos if you do that you will loose all your reset
there can give achievements
gallery can also be picked up from where you are now
Is there any way I can figure out what I was doing last? My save is from last August, I have trouble remembering yesterday. :D

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Is there any way I can figure out what I was doing last? My save is from last August, I have trouble remembering yesterday. :D
After an update, I usually see who CAS has hints available as a start and then check the memories to see when it applies. Then there's the actual hints. That should get you started, then you can check the walkthrough or ask when you hit specific issues.

Reactions: subm49

subm49

May 18, 2019
After an update, I usually see who CAS has hints available as a start and then check the memories to see when it applies. Then there's the actual hints. That should get you started, then you can check the walkthrough or ask when you hit specific issues.
Thanks! :) I've actually got an issue in the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's where I'm stuck.

Last edited:

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
i have a problem. In day 3 at timeline Janice and Dana 3 i know that Roger is enjoying moms punishment. I then proceed and do as the walkthrough tells me but when i want to talk to Cynthia in the afternoon (to tell her is Roger) the option dosent appear for some reason. What am i doing wrong? Is this a bug?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Out of curiosity, if I wanted to focus on one character could I? Or do I need to interact and progress the stories of half a dozen characters to get progress with that one character I'd like to focus on?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Out of curiosity, if I wanted to focus on one character could I? Or do I need to interact and progress the stories of half a dozen characters to get progress with that one character I'd like to focus on?
I don't think it's possible to focus on one character and ignore all the others. Everyone's story is interconnected and you need multiple characters to get through some events.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
of course i did that. in the morning i have the option. but in the afternoon i dont have it. strange thing
Hi
The condition for the option to appear in the afternoon if is you talk to her in the morning and she assigns you the second challenge

if you didn't do the first challenge she won't give you the second.

Cheers!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
You can't really focus on just one character, the story is too interwoven for that. Certain character have certain skills, knowledge, or access that you'll need to advance the plot with other characters. Additionally the further in you go, the more you realize that characters know more people than just the handful of characters you initially see them interacting with. I feel like it gives them more depth: like how Georgia is a key part of Red Herring, but also one of the cheerleaders; or how some of the hospital interns are friends with me through a recreational dance class.

Reactions: vimmers
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes