sho1223

May 28, 2017
you can also get grogXD on day3 night by raiding the office and then meet ayumi at her hideout on day 4 day

also ayumi suffers from constant flashbacks to previous timelines, something to do with the grog she's been taking so mayhaps that's why she thinks she ought to know you
Never knew that you could trigger Ayumi not on Day 3 Morning. Unless it's strictly necessary already in which case I have completely forgotten about it.

And yeah, I know that that timeline deja vu is a thing in the story, but she doesn't say "Oh, you look familiar", she says, "Hey protagonist, you're here too, how strange" which feels a bit like a not intended timeline break (she knows me despite me failing out of talking). Like if I never see her, does she still come along and say that? Maybe I should test it, but for now I can say that Ayumi acts like she knows me even when I have never given her drugs.

Did Ayumi-less run (never talk to her prior to the shareholder meeting). On closer look, she never actually says hi. She acts very business-like and interacts with Georgia throughout even if you do know her it seems. So it's not out of character. Neat. She does want to give me something and get love, which is a bit off for a stranger (Why barter with me for the hard drive if she's never met me?) Wondered if it's possible to make her suck your dick even if you've never met her. And yeah, she does that too, though I can't remember if she finishes you off like Georgia or Dana in the tunnel if you have met her (she doesn't in the we've never met run). Might be a fun point to add to make her suck you without ever meeting, only to have dick deja vu from a run where she's sucked your dick before.

Here is the WT for version 31.
Enjoy!
Man, that's also odd. They got Ayumi to distract on a Dana Wounded run. I did it on a Dana+Janice run. That's good as I would guess that this is the initial way of making it over the Rose Familia hard stop, and more viable paths make it easier when we get there.

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
okay, maybe it's just me, but i think that the walkthrough should have a part where the versions are updated, because i am the heist part following the previous version (the 30.0) and if i try to follow the new i wouldn't know where it's different or where to go for the new content
ie: janice step 215 end of content v30.20
216 start content v31.30
something like that

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Never knew that you could trigger Ayumi not on Day 3 Morning. Unless it's strictly necessary already in which case I have completely forgotten about it.

And yeah, I know that that timeline deja vu is a thing in the story, but she doesn't say "Oh, you look familiar", she says, "Hey protagonist, you're here too, how strange" which feels a bit like a not intended timeline break (she knows me despite me failing out of talking). Like if I never see her, does she still come along and say that? Maybe I should test it, but for now I can say that Ayumi acts like she knows me even when I have never given her drugs.

Did Ayumi-less run (never talk to her prior to the shareholder meeting). On closer look, she never actually says hi. She acts very business-like and interacts with Georgia throughout even if you do know her it seems. So it's not out of character. Neat. She does want to give me something and get love, which is a bit off for a stranger (Why barter with me for the hard drive if she's never met me?) Wondered if it's possible to make her suck your dick even if you've never met her. And yeah, she does that too, though I can't remember if she finishes you off like Georgia or Dana in the tunnel if you have met her (she doesn't in the we've never met run). Might be a fun point to add to make her suck you without ever meeting, only to have dick deja vu from a run where she's sucked your dick before.

Man, that's also odd. They got Ayumi to distract on a Dana Wounded run. I did it on a Dana+Janice run. That's good as I would guess that this is the initial way of making it over the Rose Familia hard stop, and more viable paths make it easier when we get there.
hi!

I love it when people try some stuff to see if the continuity holds together. :)

Yeah Ayumi will only say hi to you if you met her before. I'm going to work a little on the dialog on the exit tunnel to maintain that neutrality.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am unable to get the line up in the police event to occur.
I have searched the forum and saw someone else had this problem and apparently they would some variable wrong in his save.
Is this still a problem or had it been fixed.
I would solve it myself but saveedit is a bit too confusing for me :unsure:
I added my save just in case and if anyone helps me it would be greatly appreciated.
Is this the correct save? You didn't even get past Claire on that one. For the line up you need to be able to play day 3.

Cheers!

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
okay, maybe it's just me, but i think that the walkthrough should have a part where the versions are updated, because i am the heist part following the previous version (the 30.0) and if i try to follow the new i wouldn't know where it's different or where to go for the new content
ie: janice step 215 end of content v30.20
216 start content v31.30
something like that
Yes, I will include a changelog section in the walkthrough starting in version 33. Until then, the best way is to search the missing memories in the WT.

Reactions: Grown and asdfg_dk

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Is this the correct save? You didn't even get past Claire on that one. For the line up you need to be able to play day 3.

Cheers!
It is, I have gotten past Claire before on that save using Alice tied up.
I think my save might be a bit dodgy so I decided just to start again.
That's for trying to help though

hidros

Jun 9, 2017
Spent hours on this and now I'm stuck. Following the walkthrough. I get to the party and then it say I need to ask Lee what he know about Trish and Jessie but I don't get that option when I speak to him. Probably missed something somewhere but no way I'm replaying it all ?? Please help me

hidros

Jun 9, 2017
not sure
but did you talk to Trish and Jessie
in the persuasion class
not sure
but did you talk to Trish and Jessie
in the persuasion class
I get to the party and then it say I need to ask Lee what he know about Trish and Jessie but I don't get that option when I speak to him. Probably missed something somewhere but no way I'm replaying it all ?? Please help me

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I get to the party and then it say I need to ask Lee what he know about Trish and Jessie but I don't get that option when I speak to him. Probably missed something somewhere but no way I'm replaying it all ?? Please help me
yes
but you don't need to replay it all (not sure about you mean start over with the game)
try again from
1. GO TO TIMELINE → 'NORMAL SPEECH 2'
or else try again with the PERSUASION CLASS it's fast done

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
did you speak to him after you drew his card?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Of you get that remark from CAS then you should have unlocked the memory:
"You make a new plan with the girls from Hannah's persuasion class."

With that memory, you can ask Jessie about Trish, Trish about Jessie and Lee about both girls

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes