HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ok so now i have helped her with the speches but i cant ask her to help me break in when i go to the rally point on day 2 morning they are preparing for the demonstration and kicks me to daytime.
You need to go to the storage and try to break in yourself. It when you fail that the MC will think of asking Janice to do it.

Cheers!

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Ther is an error with this version with the auto hints when you start a new game.

Go to the Game Option and disable the Autohints.

I have fixed this in the next version. It is a shame because this feature really took some solid shape from this version forward.

Cheers!
Thanks very much your answer.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
I cant steal a dose from the drugs at the storage units(Party section, line 116 at WT) The option doesn't appear.
I did follow the WT up to that point so i dont know what i did wrong. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance
i have same problem, dunno how to fix it. i try repeat ayumi steps ,Party section 94-113, but nothing agen no option to steal dose in storage units

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i have same problem, dunno how to fix it. i try repeat ayumi steps ,Party section 94-113, but nothing agen no option to steal dose in storage units
Do you have this memory of Ayumi?

"Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration."

You get it on Step 112 of Party Section

Cheers!

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Time Loop Hunter [v0.31.30] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Compressed version for PC (195MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.31.30] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Compressed version for PC (195MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.
reporting problem from previous compressed version saves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: found the lib & renpy files between compressed versions & main games might have different lib & renpy files

Last edited:

xvewk997ndw

Jun 27, 2018
Do you have this memory of Ayumi?

"Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration."

You get it on Step 112 of Party Section

Cheers!
There seems to be a bug at Step 106 of the Party Section. I get the dialog that she tells me how to make the GrogXD variation, but I don't get the memory. The dialog bugs out in the middle, then Ayumi suddenly says she doesn't know anything about the drug and I should come back later.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
There seems to be a bug at Step 106 of the Party Section. I get the dialog that she tells me how to make the GrogXD variation, but I don't get the memory. The dialog bugs out in the middle, then Ayumi suddenly says she doesn't know anything about the drug and I should come back later.
at party section 112 where u "knock on the door" and talk ayumi she tell you that she worked on anti lust effect with info from police and that she have brilliand idea for a new chemical mix that she tested on her self, that she get overwhelmed with lust and couldn't stop mastrubating and then "obviously it need more work, but this could be something big" then jon agen ask her "so any news about the drog?" she say "not realy" the something about deja vu

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
this is save before u talk to ayumi if that help
Oh I see. How did you raise your Self-Control to level 2 ?

To get Self Control level 2 you need to concentrate on the class.

You try to concentrate and fail, so you get this memory:
"You aren't able to concentrate hard enough to finish the yoga course."

which is Step 76 from PERSUASION CLASS

With that memory, you will get the dialog with Ayumi On how to make the concentration drug.

Then you will have the option to steal a dose from the storage while "helping" Alice so you can use that drug on the Yoga Course.

You use the drug on the yoga course so you are able to concentrate and raise your self-Control to level 2.

but somehow you already have self-control level 2 so you pass every flag that needs to fail to get self-control level 2.

if you did it with a console command, well... that screw your game, you can try to unscrew it by putting it back to 1

if you didn't then I'm very interested to know how did that happen. You can PM me

Thanks!

Cheers!

Reactions: WillNotWork

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
What's your self-Control level?

Do you have this memory on Day 2 Yoga Course?

Cheers!

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Oh I see. How did you raise your Self-Control to level 2 ?

To get Self Control level 2 you need to concentrate on the class.

You try to concentrate and fail, so you get this memory:

which is Step 76 from PERSUASION CLASS

With that memory, you will get the dialog with Ayumi On how to make the concentration drug.

Then you will have the option to steal a dose from the storage while "helping" Alice so you can use that drug on the Yoga Course.

You use the drug on the yoga course so you are able to concentrate and raise your self-Control to level 2.

but somehow you already have self-control level 2 so you pass every flag that needs to fail to get self-control level 2.

if you did it with a console command, well... that screw your game, you can try to unscrew it by putting it back to 1

if you didn't then I'm very interested to know how did that happen. You can PM me

Thanks!

Cheers!
you was right i drop self control to 1 did yoga thing and fail, go back and talk to ayumi on day 3 and it was fixed :)

Last edited:

xvewk997ndw

Jun 27, 2018
I followed the walkthrough to the letter, and didn't use any kind of cheat. So there's definitely some kind of bug in that event chain.
I will try the suggested workaround.

Reactions: greggjennings

xvewk997ndw

Jun 27, 2018
What's your self-Control level?
Do you have this memory on Day 2 Yoga Course?
My self-control level is 1, and I don't have that memory.

I replayed PERSUASION CLASS 76, but I never even get the option to "Concentrate on the class", so I can't fail.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes