wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
I followed the walkthrough to the letter, and didn't use any kind of cheat. So there's definitely some kind of bug in that event chain.
I will try the suggested workaround.
was same for me thats why i try to cheat and raise self control from 1 to 2 but that mess game even more. so after i put self control to 1 and do first PERSUASION CLASS steps 68-77 (important you need to fail) after that PARTY steps 88-106

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
My self-control level is 1, and I don't have that memory.

I replayed PERSUASION CLASS 76, but I never even get the option to "Concentrate on the class", so I can't fail.
You should get this memory from Jody when you attempt to go to the yoga class on Day 3
"She rejects me from the course on day 3. It seems the window to
enter was on day 2."

That's step 38 of PERSUASION CLASS

That will make the MC try to concentrate on the class on Day 2.

Cheers!

Jonaleth

May 17, 2020
I'm at the part where I give information to benson about the office, go with her, find nothing then on day 4 go to police station to report to benson but when I get there it just says: "you have nothing new to report here", I could still continue and make progress so I did the same with Cooper, we found some stuff but after sleeping on Day 4 morning again I went to police station and again I see the message "you have nothing new to report here". Then I found the secret door, investigated and send both Cooper and Benson to investigate without telling them about the double barrel shotgun, went to sleep but day 4 morning I again get the message at police station "you have nothing new to report here". Any idea why I cant properly report to Benson/Cooper or both the next morning?

update: I progressed all the way through the cervical massages afterwards and needed to use benson again so I went to her, told her about the secret room, and told her about the office with the secret lab, next day again I cannot report to benson (and thus can't offer cervical massage), it just gives the same message at police again?

Last edited:

xvewk997ndw

Jun 27, 2018
You should get this memory from Jody when you attempt to go to the yoga class on Day 3
"She rejects me from the course on day 3. It seems the window to
enter was on day 2."
That's step 38 of PERSUASION CLASS
That will make the MC try to concentrate on the class on Day 2.
That's what was missing! Thank you!

Jonaleth

May 17, 2020
Hey Vimmers, Yes I made sure I was in the correct timeline for each. I'll try a full reset next and make the timeline normal speech 2 from the start again just to make sure, maybe that helps.

Did it all after full reset again to get to "Normal Speech 2", followed up and raided the left office with Benson, next day "Don't pay" police office "you have nothing new to report here". I saved the timeline to look at what it says I did on the previous days, for day 3 it says:
You talked to Benson about the new drug on the streets.
You asked for Benson's help to assault the left office.
You assaulted the left office with Benson.
The leader of the Red Herring group is Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm at the part where I give information to benson about the office, go with her, find nothing then on day 4 go to police station to report to benson but when I get there it just says: "you have nothing new to report here", I could still continue and make progress so I did the same with Cooper, we found some stuff but after sleeping on Day 4 morning again I went to police station and again I see the message "you have nothing new to report here". Then I found the secret door, investigated and send both Cooper and Benson to investigate without telling them about the double barrel shotgun, went to sleep but day 4 morning I again get the message at police station "you have nothing new to report here". Any idea why I cant properly report to Benson/Cooper or both the next morning?

update: I progressed all the way through the cervical massages afterwards and needed to use benson again so I went to her, told her about the secret room, and told her about the office with the secret lab, next day again I cannot report to benson (and thus can't offer cervical massage), it just gives the same message at police again?
Why would there be anything new to report when you searched the office while they were there with you? Also, I think the "nothing new to report" line is mainline a placeholder at the moment. IIRC there's only one memory connected to them at the time slot right now, and that's when you tell the both of them together about the office and don't warn them about the trap.

Regarding the massage for Benson, don't just tell her about the office, investigate it with her again.

shijans

May 4, 2020
Interesting thing about 31.00 WT
"
Wait.
80. Wait.
81. Masturbate.
82. MAP → Dance Academy
New Dress Unlocked for Mia (Dance)
"
What is Dance Academy? How to unlock Dance Academy?

UPDATE: Found everything:)

Last edited:
Reactions: HydraHenker
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes