fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
Hi, got a problem in Yoga 3 , on step 48 ( Ask about the deal with the janitor. )
This option don't appear, and its impossible to continue with the timeline without this.
Following walkthrough step by step.
Thank You

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
could anybodyprovide a saves for last version or maybe this one, thanks
i screwed something up and simply can not proceed

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
What gets me about this game, for as long as it's gone and as much is going on in it, he has still not moved the relationship with Dana past asking her out for a date after the rally. It still hasn't happened this many updates later, and I mean that was around version 12 or so.
Hydra said a few post before that he had a writing problem with Dana for 8 months but her content was coming on the next release.

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
Hi, got a problem in Yoga 3 , on step 48 ( Ask about the deal with the janitor. )
This option don't appear, and its impossible to continue with the timeline without this.
Following walkthrough step by step.
Thank You
Usually people says I followed the WT to the letter and 99.9% is not the case.
In your case you missed step
51 of PERSUASION CLASS

Reactions: fuckthispanda

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Time Loop Hunter [v0.32.50] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 1.22 GB

Download Win,Linux (172MB): - - -
Download Mac (157MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
By what is on patreon this game should be finished by the end of the month, that is great this game is amazing, cant wait to play the final version.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
wait, there's one more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi!

that memory is:
You can talk to Ayumi on Day 4 if you snatch the secret lab hard drive.

And that's step 72 like Mike Patton said.

if the one you are missing is:
Ayumi is having flashbacks to different loops.

which is step 127 of AYUMI + BENSON

You have to give the whole batch of drugs to Ayumi on Day 3 and then talk to her on Day 4 about a drug update.
At the third time she will tell you about the flashbacks

Cheers!

Reactions: KnightMarco

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
By what is on patreon this game should be finished by the end of the month, that is great this game is amazing, cant wait to play the final version.
I think you might be misunderstanding the release schedule a little: "Release of Last version of Time Loop Hunter" should probably be interpreted as Latest version of Time Loop Hunter, i.e. version 0.35.00, not the final and completed version of the game.

Reactions: LS135

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
every release version ive noticed that this game has a lot of bugs issues in it.
maybe change the title to:
Time BUG Hunter or BUG Loop Hunter.

cruzerdk

Apr 11, 2019
Im missing Dana+Janice 2, but have Dana+Janice 3 (save from this thread) is it possible to recreate Dana+Janice 2?

Dec 1, 2017
So what kind of bugs did you come across? I put a lot of effort on bug testing/fixing

Cheers!
Hello.
First of all, i like your game. It's very difficult, though. So i play it with the walkthrough, because i'm lazy :p
Talking about bugs, i think i found one. I started a new game with version 0.32.50, and i'm following the walkthrough. At point 62 of "Janice" chapter, when i change the timeline to "Dana Fun 1" and do the step "get behind her", she is not happy about that. So that i can't proceed and can't ask her the personal questions. Looks like the timeline is not correct.
I tried to recreate the "dana fun" timeline twice, but still doesn't work.
Sorry for my english

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Im missing Dana+Janice 2, but have Dana+Janice 3 (save from this thread) is it possible to recreate Dana+Janice 2?
Sure, you juste replay the corresponding steps (see the list of timelines at the end of WT) and recreate your timeline.

Hello.
First of all, i like your game. It's very difficult, though. So i play it with the walkthrough, because i'm lazy :p
Talking about bugs, i think i found one. I started a new game with version 0.32.50, and i'm following the walkthrough. At point 62 of "Janice" chapter, when i change the timeline to "Dana Fun 1" and do the step "get behind her", she is not happy about that. So that i can't proceed and can't ask her the personal questions. Looks like the timeline is not correct.
I tried to recreate the "dana fun" timeline twice, but still doesn't work.
Sorry for my english
Could you check your timeline "DANA FUN 1" in the timeline screen ? There should be the event "You saved Dana." in it. It should also be present in the "Current" timeline after you go to DANA FUN 1.

Dec 1, 2017
Sure, you juste replay the corresponding steps (see the list of timelines at the end of WT) and recreate your timeline.

Could you check your timeline "DANA FUN 1" in the timeline screen ? There should be the event "You saved Dana." in it. It should also be present in the "Current" timeline after you go to DANA FUN 1.
Immagine.jpg
Here it is.
Maybe i could try to create it without spying her?
Or, since i'm at the beginning, just start a new new game :D and see how it works

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes