Dec 1, 2017
I've tried to start a fresh new game, by deleting the folder in "appdata" and the save folder within the game folder. The problem is still there.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
What is exactly the answer of Dana after you get behind her? Is it "Hey! What was that?!" or Hey! Get away from me creep!"

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
I think you might be misunderstanding the release schedule a little: "Release of Last version of Time Loop Hunter" should probably be interpreted as Latest version of Time Loop Hunter, i.e. version 0.35.00, not the final and completed version of the game.
Oh i see thanks

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok, i've found a workaround. When you change the timeline, you need to ask CAS a reset to the day you are in, and everything works
Hi

There is bug when you change Timelines from CAS menu. This was fixed on the next version. For this version you can change timelines using the Timeline screen (Head Icon, Select timeline, GO)

Cheers!

Reactions: Oster Finnegan

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
"Zarina (Day 3, Afternoon): Zarina promises to teach you the full massage technique after the game. (Day 4)"

I'm not able to get this memory when going throught the walkthrough, I have 2 massage points and I have all other memories of me learning the light massage and cervical massage.

Edit: I managed to to get the memory but I had to back track redo the cervical massage which I already done last update (.31). I've also coming across certain times when I change timelines, some options that should be available are not showing (On the dana wounded 4 timeline, I have the lotto ticket on me with the option to use that to pay rent but when I switch timelines to that, the game acts as if I've never done that. The same with the massages. Even though I'm on the correct Timeline with Zarina's massages and I have the memories of learning light, cervical, and watched Zarina do a full back massage to jody, game acts like that never happened). I have never cheated my stats and I've never encountered any problems while playing previous versions but this one.

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
"Zarina (Day 3, Afternoon): Zarina promises to teach you the full massage technique after the game. (Day 4)"

I'm not able to get this memory when going throught the walkthrough, I have 2 massage points and I have all other memories of me learning the light massage and cervical massage.

Edit: I managed to to get the memory but I had to back track redo the cervical massage which I already done last update (.31). I've also coming across certain times when I change timelines, some options that should be available are not showing (On the dana wounded 4 timeline, I have the lotto ticket on me with the option to use that to pay rent but when I switch timelines to that, the game acts as if I've never done that. The same with the massages. Even though I'm on the correct Timeline with Zarina's massages and I have the memories of learning light, cervical, and watched Zarina do a full back massage to jody, game acts like that never happened). I have never cheated my stats and I've never encountered any problems while playing previous versions but this one.
make sure you switch timelines with from the timelines screen instead of talking to CAS to see if it is the bug I mentioned before.

Cheers!

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Pity there's not an android version, someone did an unofficial port that I played quite awhile ago & I really enjoyed the game

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
make sure you switch timelines with from the timelines screen instead of talking to CAS to see if it is the bug I mentioned before.

Cheers!
I tried that, and I tried replaying cervical like Lycan said, but I am unable to get the memory
Zarina (Day 3, Afternoon): Zarina promises to teach you the full massage technique after the game. (Day 4)
which means I can't get into VIP area.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I tried that, and I tried replaying cervical like Lycan said, but I am unable to get the memory
Zarina (Day 3, Afternoon): Zarina promises to teach you the full massage technique after the game. (Day 4)
which means I can't get into VIP area.
Ace the Yoga Class on Day 3 with Jessie then talk to zarina and suggest to her to do a massage to Jody. Then go to the gym and warn Jody.
Then talk to Zarina on Day 4

Only if you do that Zarina will do the full back massage to Jody and she will promise to teach you that after the game.

Cheers!

Reactions: Zamu77

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
why can't i steal the drug from alice to make the grogxd
Ther are a few things the MC must learn first and he does while failing some events.

1) Go to the yoga class on Day 3 (its during the day) and get rejected
2) Go back to Yoga class on day 2 and try to concentrate (and fail)
3) talk to Ayumi on day 3, give her all the grodxd info (Benson and Lisa) and make her work on that concentration variant.
4) talk to day 4 to Ayumi to see what she find out and the MC will have the idea to use the drug to pass the yoga class and the option to steal it from the storage on day 2 morning will pop up.

Cheers!

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Ace the Yoga Class on Day 3 with Jessie then talk to zarina and suggest to her to do a massage to Jody. Then go to the gym and warn Jody.
Then talk to Zarina on Day 4

Only if you do that Zarina will do the full back massage to Jody and she will promise to teach you that after the game.

Cheers!
Cheers indeed <3
Thank you!

Demonspell

Jan 21, 2020
I have problem with these steps.
I don't get the option to see her speech
I followed every steps of the guide and she sends me to work on banner still

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have problem with these steps.
I don't get the option to see her speech
I followed every steps of the guide and she sends me to work on banner still

You need the answers to these questions (and the memory)
Step:
63. Ask some personal questions.
Dana (Day 2, Day): I ask her personal questions.

Cheers!

Demonspell

Jan 21, 2020
You need the answers to these questions (and the memory)
Step:
63. Ask some personal questions.
Dana (Day 2, Day): I ask her personal questions.

Cheers!

But I did that already thou...that's why I'm confused. there were like 4 other choice before I "don't know anything else"

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
But I did that already thou...that's why I'm confused. there were like 4 other choice before I "don't know anything else"
if you did then you would have the memory and this two extra options with janice
"She likes Chinese food. It's her favorite."
"She's single and looking for someone who can talk about anything."

Cheers!

Demonspell

Jan 21, 2020
if you did then you would have the memory and this two extra options with janice
"She likes Chinese food. It's her favorite."
"She's single and looking for someone who can talk about anything."

Cheers!
Yeah I don't get those option after I ask Dana personal info and stuffs...Can't tell what I'm missing

edit.
I just spam her for more lust and love for a while and finally got her to answer about the rest of the info...

edit 2.
And I manage to get stuck on another place...No option for Lisa to have sex with Claire

207. Sneak around to the back.
208. Ask Lisa to have sex with Claire.
Day 3 (Morning): I ask Lisa to have sex with Claire but she refuses. (Day 1 Evening)

After I sneak around the back, that's it. No option for 208

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
there doesn't seem a reason that you can't just break in the garage box during day1 night after mat's arrival in order to get the grogX

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes