HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
HydraHenker is there any way to unlock outfit from old save without revisiting old steps?
From a gameplay point of view, no. You need to revisit those outfit situations, most of them are pretty easy.

Of course, if you know how renpy games know there is always a way with the console. I don't recommend to change variables with the console on this game since you can easily break it and get stuck. But the outfits are pretty safe I think.

Cheers!

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
From a gameplay point of view, no. You need to revisit those outfit situations, most of them are pretty easy.

Of course, if you know how renpy games know there is always a way with the console. I don't recommend to change variables with the console on this game since you can easily break it and get stuck. But the outfits are pretty safe I think.

Cheers!
too bad

thank you for your response

P.S could you share the console code for outfits?

Mark Amynas

Jun 2, 2017
I cant steal a dose from the drugs at the storage units(Party section, line 116 at WT) The option doesn't appear.
I did follow the WT up to that point so i dont know what i did wrong. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

Eosp

Jan 16, 2018
hi i am getting stuck on janice and breaking in school storage room, what do i have to do in order to be able to wright a speech about the labs, then be able to ask her to help break in

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hi i am getting stuck on janice and breaking in school storage room, what do i have to do in order to be able to wright a speech about the labs, then be able to ask her to help break in
make a good speech and get to the party after the demonstration

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I cant steal a dose from the drugs at the storage units(Party section, line 116 at WT) The option doesn't appear.
I did follow the WT up to that point so i dont know what i did wrong. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance
You are missing Ayumi's memory:
"Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration."

that's step 112 of the party section so, I think you skip a couple of steps there.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Janice can focus on two things when she makes her speech. About the lab when dana get hit by the car or about the head of the lab when she saves dana. help her with the speech on the last case so you know who the lab people is.

Cheers!

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
what do you need to trigger the day 5 event with Dana and Ayumi?
i go to the demonstration with Dana
then i gave Ayumi the drug after i raid the lab
it still tell me "better try with Dana more motivated" at day 5
but how do i get her more motivated since you cant do anything after day 2 with her if she is not wounded?

Eosp

Jan 16, 2018
Janice can focus on two things when she makes her speech. About the lab when dana get hit by the car or about the head of the lab when she saves dana. help her with the speech on the last case so you know who the lab people is.

Cheers!
ok so now i have helped her with the speches but i cant ask her to help me break in when i go to the rally point on day 2 morning they are preparing for the demonstration and kicks me to daytime.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
When the tutorial is over and I click on CAS I get an error. I proceed with the game by pressing the ignore button, but it is too inconvenient.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/char_CAS.rpy", line 169, in <module>
  File "game/chars.rpy", line 1742, in get_info_autohints_next
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 0)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/char_CAS.rpyc", line 169, in script
    �W�`�
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Daum\drive\game all\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Daum\drive\game all\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/char_CAS.rpy", line 169, in <module>
  File "game/chars.rpy", line 1742, in get_info_autohints_next
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Daum\drive\game all\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1917, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Daum\drive\game all\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\TimeLoopHunter-0.31.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 0)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Time Loop Hunter 0.31.30
Tue May 12 21:47:40 2020

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ok so now i have helped her with the speches but i cant ask her to help me break in when i go to the rally point on day 2 morning they are preparing for the demonstration and kicks me to daytime.
at the party after demonstration you need to ask her to teach you lockpicking
then you can visit her at the rally point
you also self need to try before you can ask her

Reactions: HydraHenker

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
I get to the party and then it say I need to ask Lee what he know about Trish and Jessie but I don't get that option when I speak to him. Probably missed something somewhere but no way I'm replaying it all ?? Please help me
same problem was for me also i think WALKTHROUGH is wrong if u follow it.
what i did is after u play cards with all and go party, repeat all agen (reset to day 3, play cards lee, trish, jessie x2) and u will get that option. also need to go party 1 more time, first time u will get "talk to hannah" and u need "get rid of hannah

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
what do you need to trigger the day 5 event with Dana and Ayumi?
i go to the demonstration with Dana
then i gave Ayumi the drug after i raid the lab
it still tell me "better try with Dana more motivated" at day 5
but how do i get her more motivated since you cant do anything after day 2 with her if she is not wounded?
You need her parasites and with a love of 25 or more. Don't take her to the right side of the demonstration where she gets scared of Georgia.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes