Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
There is a gallery accessible from the menu, although it doesn't include everything yet. It has all of the day 1 and 2 events, and most of the day 3 stuff. Events from day 4 and on haven't been implemented in the gallery yet. The gallery isn't tied to save files, so asking for a full save won't automatically unlock things, and as existing scenes are added to the gallery, you'll need to replay them to unlock. I assume that information is stored in the "persistent" file.
Thanks so anyone have save with persistent file ?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just Bug Fixes ... huh? I got excited for a minute ...
hey, did you read this?

Change-Log 0.33.00:
  • Continue Story of Debate competition
  • Continue Story of the Fancy Party
  • A peek into the next big event: Nightclub
  • New Ways to make some money.
  • +2 New Locations
  • +1 FUN Point
  • New Dream Sequence for Benson
  • New outfit for Zarina
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery Day 2.
  • Added 10 scenes to Gallery Day 3 (still incomplete)
  • New Memories for Hannah, Jody, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5
  • Updated the Renpy Engine to the latest.
  • Several small fixes

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Probably GrogXD. What are you trying to do?
not sure, game wants me to do "Ayumi's Introduction on day 4". But Ive done almost all her content. This is new content for this update. Honestly this game is very hard to play without a walkthrough. There are 4 main timelines and I don't even know which one I'm supposed to be on or what I'm supposed to do.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
not sure, game wants me to do "Ayumi's Introduction on day 4". But Ive done almost all her content. This is new content for this update. Honestly this game is very hard to play without a walkthrough. There are 4 main timelines and I don't even know which one I'm supposed to be on or what I'm supposed to do.
hi, you can raid the offices on Day 3 night and steal the hard drive with the drug information. She will be very interested

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
I know there's a full WT for this game, but I just wish there'd be a walkthrough mod instead. It's just so complicated to swap between those two, and as stated before, the game has a GREAT potential, but is awfully hard.

Probably a reason, why there's only one Doctor... :)

Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
TLH short guide, get your TLH short guide here! for when you want to do something but you don't quite know how to get there!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
HydraHenker previously the disrepancy between the choice of the mom and dr shem was solved by saying that the 3th doctor always votes with your mom
however currently there's a situation where you can have dr shem vote for sofie but your mom for either rosario or roger

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes