Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Hello friends!
I am fascinated by this game and would like to help improve it. i hope one of you has a connection with the developer or is his patron. Please let him know about one small logical error.
I just met "the girl with the scar" and went to check her bio. The tab on the screen already shows her name :( Although I haven't learned that yet in my conversation with her. Tell the developer to fix this error :)

it will be correct - it is necessary that in the text it was written "girl with a scar" or just "she" until i learned her real name.

Thanks!

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm stuck, I can't do the teacher's mission. the option to say that she is wearing rags does not appear. nor the option (. Fuck it ... I'm tired of this). to undress Janice's blouse does anyone know if there are any requirements for these options to appear ???

without the tutorial I managed to appear the option once, but it was lost and it was already impossible to do something, so I restarted the game, but now option 5. Fuck it ... I'm tired of this, to undress Janice's shirt, and get Ponto Fun, don't show up.
Hey,
You need to Avoid Janice 5 times for the option to appear.

Cheers!

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
1) saved Dana by myself
2) but not met her in Library and not invited her on demonstration ( i forgot about her )
3) we celebrate and i click "chat and drink" and read this text -it looks like she is on here.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
When Janice alone (or with Dana, or with Georgia) was injured after explosion - need to remove her "face" into Hospital in Evening phase. On Night phase they are all go in Hospital = ok :)

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
And the news after demonstration told me - Janice, Georgia, Mia was arested.. I went in map and see all of them in HideOut :(
Need to remove their faces in evening time if they are arested.
This request of mine includes all situations where in hideout, the news says that someone has been arrested, and the icons of their faces are still shown in hideout in the evening.
because they get stuck here if you don't open the police station in the story
when a police station is opened on the map ( in the story ), they successfully move to it.

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Please, can you do one string with all of those answers while all those answers the player will repeat second time (like you did on Cynthia path when summ all questions in one answer).
You can add new one string here or change all answers on 1 string.
it will be helpfull too :)

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
It would not be bad to stick to one style of storytelling. When a question( or line) is spoken - remove it from the selection. |
You can to do the same as when Janice asks you questions about Dana (in my post upper i show on picture this example)

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
feedback: For players need more tips and hints from CAS, how to get on the right track by achievment Day 3 - that you need to" sleep " with Mia to reach new solutions about what you need to try to offer someone else for Claire, instead of Mia. Need a more obvious clue on that path. (maybe this Tip or Tips will be appear on 1st day from Cas after 100-150 loops? if all conditions for this type of tips is correct?) As example, i made about 200 restarts (i opened 90% of all solutions for all girls that are available in 1-2 days at this moment), but i could not figure out how to perform the correct approach with Mia (although i performed a similar branch with Georgia easily).
In the end, I gave up, went to look for the walkthrough :( .
Right now i opened Police Station at last and start to lern and to use the new opportunites of new paths :)

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
each time we meet Cynthia on the second day and prove our "loyalty" to her. And every time she asks us to find out something, and after this prove - she tell us that Dr. Shem is a Pimp. For the second or third time, we could troll her with the fact that we already know who pimp is and that if she still doesn't trust us, she will see for herself. i think it would be a good logical move, in the spirit of the game's narrative :)

and in the evening, Cynthia would come in with her eyes bulging and say, " how do you know all this?". It would be a good plot move :) Belive me :)

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Second day, Evening.
I did explosion, gave Cynthia clothes - went in Police Station, Sarge said here no Cooper.. And i cannot to interacte with her... but the face of her here said me she is in here :(
It was before i knew about drive license.
After i knew who is the the man - the dialogue with Sarge missed and i can speak with Cooper.
PS. Sarge must to say - she is busy or she must appear and say this one to me before i found and recognize the man from drive license.

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
In the morning - you need to add the line "She arrests Matt", I think this is also a logical step in the spirit of the game. And the line appears after opening Cooper, because we have already seen this action and know about it. Or you can register it again as an event when we see this action again after its official opening.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
when you are trying to understand the age and trauma of the patient from a blurry photo of the driver's license (at least the color of the skin is known :) ) - it is not very obvious that you need to go through all the options over and over again, until you accidentally poke the right option. Need a hint more specific about this. I spent half an hour trying to figure it out, and before that I was running around like crazy and trying to interview everyone again, hoping that a new dialogue would appear somewhere. you need CAS to tell you somewhere that you need to sort through different answers in the hospital table.
PS: Cas explains, of course, why and how it was "simple logic and deduce" to guess the nature of the injury, but at first it was not very obvious :(

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Need to write what Jon did with her at night (and maybe in event table too)
Because the head of Jon start to leack :) And he started as i see cant controll himself :(

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Day3 Morning - In University i can try to search Ayumi. I did it. Spoke with her.
and after comes Day3 Day in this location i can again "try to search Ayumi" and can ask her the same question and she will be react like we never seen before.
Very Stupid situation :) Double same talks :)

PS You can to play on this "mistake" for the second time, when after the morning conversation comes the Day phase with the same phrases - Jon will ask her not like "What's you poison?" , but something like this " Are you drugged?" But this is all my assumptions for the development of the plot :) I think it would be fun to put that in there :)

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Need to do check - are you already met Benson or not, because i dont know who is it :) But in Day 3 game start to think - we already met and know each other :)

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Emergency meeting in the HideOut.
1) Is the Dana died? - Maybe janice? Because the next answer about Janice. + Gorgia probably didnt know about Dana
2) Answer Georgia on that question of Jon.
The problem is appear from my side it because i can go to Dana room at Hospital and will have the story text like:
"Dana live , but you dont said her that you are her friend" Look at Screen four. Need to say - that Dana is dead probably here?

3) Day 3 Night = The icons in Night time in first try after i crush the Claire wall.
Need to remove Janice in Hospital and add Georgia icon in HideOut here (because she spoke on meeting) :)
And if Dana dead (in this path of alternative story) - need to remove her icons from all posibility Hospital place during from Day 3.

I think you need to remove \ add girls icons in all the part of the game from Day 3 . Because it not good if here they are not be present, bud icons says - here they be present.

Last edited:

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
I am officially giving up on this game .. I followed the tutorial exactly, but there were parts where I was not saved and I had to rehash several times so that the game understood that I did that, can someone grant me the complete Save of this game ???

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes