Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.39.10 Public] [Hydrahenker] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.54 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.52 GB

Compressed PC Size: 394.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 377.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The last time I mentioned NTR a mob with torches and pitches appeared at my door. It was like I sneeze in a restaurant.
So any MMF will be treated with care.

Cheers!
I'm here for the 4pm Mob?
angry mob.gif

(But real talk, as long as its completely avoidable, I don't care about NTR/Sharing.
Out of sight, out of mind.)

• Haha
Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
well do u still need manual to play this?
Is this code for masturbation? :p

The game is hard. If you like exploration and consistency in time loop conundrums you will be rewarded. if you are looking for a quick jerk-off material then you will be disappointed.
There are huge improvements in the in-game hint department in the latest patron version, it came from a suggestion in this thread so I read all the ideas that could improve the game carefully.

Cheers!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.39.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: cib64

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
have there been anything more with mom and sis? long time since i played, i do remember u could not fuck the mom

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so i know i have to be missing something or walkthrough is missing it but im at that part where i need to get info from benson about grogXD but i just say i have no info and she kicks me out

Edit: no clue what trigger i finally got but it finally worked and i got the info ffs that was annoying

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol just finished the current version, this game is going to take so long to develop, with all these branches and the 2 weeks with it ending at like day 6 currently, and all the current dead ends still requiring points in skills. at any rate its a good time waster lol

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I get stuck at 216 of nightclub, I only have $739 so I can't pay the entry fee. Does anyone know what to do?
hey, you can get some money from selling the girls panties and by reselling the drugs you got from raiding the office to Brian.
Also if you partner with Matt and raid the offices. he will resel them for you getting a better price. Make sure you come back to the apartment on Friday night to get the money.

Dr. Shem will pay you too if you warn her about the slutty beauty.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Has the addition of the gallery/replay function been put on standby ??
I update the gallery little by little. i't the last thing I try to do when closing the release so the priority is slow. As of the last version all Day1, Day2 and Day3 are completed and Day4 is in the works.

Cheers!

Reactions: asdfg_dk

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
What is the logic of spiking Georgia and Mia with drugs after the protest?
What is the reasoning of cumming all over MC's mom as a surprise when you sneak into your house at night?
What is the logic of shoving your cock down a girl's throat during yoga class?

The answer behind all that is inconsequential time looping baby! :cool:
Two of the things you mentioned are involuntary reactions by MC (due to failing self-control check) so the only one that might count is spiking the drink... and the reasoning behind that is testing the drugs effect on someone other than you or Ayumi.

What you suggested have no reasoning from the story...

• Angry
Reactions: kajidiablo

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Unofficial Android port of
Time Loop Hunter [v0.39.10 Public] with ShaddyModda gallery unlocker mod
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.Note: Change MC name doesn't work as there is no option to customise mc name in the first place fro Time loop hunter
Join my for more ports and mods.

Rupert_bear

Oct 6, 2018
Not sure if this is where bugs/issues can be reported, but I appear to be stuck. The main hint is to visit the Fair in the Afternoon, but that just says Travis is there with no other option or way to advance. I've tried to use the walkthrough and other hints to advance, but keep coming up against walls, such as not being able to ask Mother for money in exchange for the ticket. Save File attached, right before visiting First Aid in the Afternoon.

Next step is to just start a fresh game, I suppose.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes