HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes thanks don't know why took so long to figure this out played the game for days trying every option to meet her
obviously just never went to suburbs in morning of Day 1 after resetting from afternoon when i found the address ! I've gotten side tracked or confused by trying force something to happen by endlessly repeating room search. after meeting Mia in morning of first day (instead of going to suburbs). Because this is only way to activate search Lisa's room to get address in first place !
I'm probably wrong here but i Suppose my question is, why is there a need to go back to the morning of Day 1 to meet her (Lisa) ? is it necessary as it's totally counter intuitive to me! ? how long i played this game over and over and over and over trying figure out Lisa, it's very unnecessarily cryptic or obtuse that you must return in time to do this ? why can't you just go search for her after finding address, is it essential it has to be done in the past for some reason ?. maybe this game is not for me lol, I get the whole time loop thing but if it's just for sake of a loop or reset why bother ? just go ahead on the time loop you are on already now, no ? why not find her (Lisa) that evening Day 1 or at night even, or Day 2 in morning or later ? if there is a reason yet unknown and will be revealed later then sorry you need to be able to see the future. jump forward, not just jump back in time at this stage to know that ! to cause you to go back in time, to find her on morning of Day 1 ?
It's unnecessarily complex for no reason maybe ?
Thanks.
Hi!
Thinking about it now, it's unnecessary. That part of the game was done a long time ago so at that time you didn't have many options in the game.
There is a restriction of when to do certain things because every action carries over to the next days, so the ripple effect could be too much for me to handle. But in this case, I see that it could be more flexible.
I'll make a note to change this in the next version.
Thanks!!

Cheers!

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Hi!
Thinking about it now, it's unnecessary. That part of the game was done a long time ago so at that time you didn't have many options in the game.
There is a restriction of when to do certain things because every action carries over to the next days, so the ripple effect could be too much for me to handle. But in this case, I see that it could be more flexible.
I'll make a note to change this in the next version.
Thanks!!

Cheers!
Thanks HydraHenker.
Yes understand it's always been like this since early development of course, but would one less thing to carry over from Day1, have made "ripple" easier if anything
Anyway not trying make mountain from mole hill, and as you said this part of the game was developed a long time ago,
But new players are finding game for first time today right now even. in it's current updated version, and if like me they try use tiny bit of cognitive logic or reasoning to play the game and work out the time loops, instead of just randomly trying every combination of choice provided until eventually by process of elimination or just pure chance they find the right answer, they may also trip over this as well, even though it's been in the game since the very beginning.
Game is brilliant idea well thought out and is very engaging indeed
if i had one complaint or slight negative feeling from playing, it would be it seems to be made a little too complicated at expense of the enjoyment of figuring things out for yourself with out endlessly trolling through a walk-throughs to find one cryptic step you have left out at one stage you have already completed many times in another characters loop even though it isn't highly significant to achievement of another goal. just adding to the difficulty for difficulties sake maybe.
Basically it's trying too hard to be over complicated and over clever sometimes for little reason i feel, opinion of course to be taken as such please,
But i do like the game don't get me wrong and appreciate a lot effort gone into creating so interesting concept

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
HELP...so i dont get the persuasion at 2 after the walkthough. it doesent give me the +1 PERSUASION

39. Go to Hannah's group gathering.
Day 3 (Afternoon): You go to Hannah's persuasion class.
Jessie IS UNLOCKED. New Dress Unlocked for Jessie (Yoga)

40. Duel Lee.
Day 3 (Afternoon): You duel with Lee.
41. MINI-GAME (See section MINI-GAMES)
Day 3 (Afternoon): You win the match against Lee. +1 PERSUASION

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
I like the game but after day 3 it gets damn hard to keep track of what to do in which timeline since even a minor mistake can totally mess it up.
And there are quite a few situations where you as player would want to do something but the game does not allow you to do so unless you did specific things first.
For example Rosario: You cant follow her after you kick her out as intern unless you did the right things first to get the info at the nightclub. Yet you could learn more of her as player during the data with janice so that you would be interested in following her...

So to make it a bit easier for players i would suggest a couple things:
1) Show in your stats whats the current maximum of a skill is in the current version so that you know if some things are even possible currently. So instead of showing "massage 1" show "massage 1/3"
2) It would be great if you would know if you are in a "dead end" timeline where you cant learn anything new. Personally i would put that as a bonus to 20 fun. A small red or green dot in the display that shows you if you can unlock a new memory in the current timeline or if you are locked out of everything in this timeline. Assuming this is reasonably possible with the current way the game keeps track of everything...
3) Another things that would help to keep track would be if you would hint at the days or the timeline more in the tips. For example: I still have no clue how to get the training from georgia. I dont know on which day i should be able to ask her, i dont know if she needs to be the parasite host, be happy with janice or i dont know what. I think i tried every combination already but obviously i am missing something but i have no clue where i even should look to change the timeline.
4) even if you try to look at the hints and compare your situation with the walktrhough you have a hell of a time to allign that if you actually try to play without walkthrough first. That could be be made easier if you would autocreate timelines (which should not count to the limit of your own timelines) once you trigger all necassary events indivdually. Example: 'DANA WOUNDED 1' from the walkthrough: Once you had dana wounded and helped to create a great speech you autocreate that timeline as long as you did visit mia in any run in the morning. And whatever you did during the day/ morning does not matter since those are "minor" things that the timeline adjusts automatically as long as you know of them (aka did them once in any reset)
5) Combine 3 and 4 to get really specific tips what you are missing.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hi, nice feedback!

1) Show in your stats whats the current maximum of a skill is in the current version so that you know if some things are even possible currently. So instead of showing "massage 1" show "massage 1/3"
I can do this, it would change depending on the version.

2) It would be great if you would know if you are in a "dead end" timeline where you cant learn anything new. Personally i would put that as a bonus to 20 fun. A small red or green dot in the display that shows you if you can unlock a new memory in the current timeline or if you are locked out of everything in this timeline. Assuming this is reasonably possible with the current way the game keeps track of everything...
Although this is possible, it would require huge work.

3) Another things that would help to keep track would be if you would hint at the days or the timeline more in the tips. For example: I still have no clue how to get the training from georgia. I dont know on which day i should be able to ask her, i dont know if she needs to be the parasite host, be happy with janice or i dont know what. I think i tried every combination already but obviously i am missing something but i have no clue where i even should look to change the timeline.
The hint system is massive. So I'm constantly updating it with players' feedback. Since I put the Hint-of-the-day feature I realize that a lot of hints were taking into account the context when you asked for a hint. So before, you would ask for a Hint for Georgia -> Georgia in the Nightclub and it would give you a hint. Now since CAS give you the hint directly I should say the who and the where more clear.
It's something I update with each version.

4) even if you try to look at the hints and compare your situation with the walktrhough you have a hell of a time to allign that if you actually try to play without walkthrough first. That could be be made easier if you would autocreate timelines (which should not count to the limit of your own timelines) once you trigger all necassary events indivdually. Example: 'DANA WOUNDED 1' from the walkthrough: Once you had dana wounded and helped to create a great speech you autocreate that timeline as long as you did visit mia in any run in the morning. And whatever you did during the day/ morning does not matter since those are "minor" things that the timeline adjusts automatically as long as you know of them (aka did them once in any reset)
This is something I thought before and keep thinking. When you hit some popular choices and save them as a timeline, this is getting more complex as you advance in days. The challenge is to choose the right choices for the fixed timelines.

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ziadoa

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
I can do this, it would change depending on the version.
Great, thats gonna be a simple way to help players to see if something is currently if possible to reach or not :)

Although this is possible, it would require huge work.
Yeah, i already had the feeling that this would be a ton of work. One question though: Do you think it would more reasonable if you do it for the suggested fixed lines only so that those are marked if there is something you can unlock there?

The hint system is massive. So I'm constantly updating it with players' feedback. Since I put the Hint-of-the-day feature I realize that a lot of hints were taking into account the context when you asked for a hint. So before, you would ask for a Hint for Georgia -> Georgia in the Nightclub and it would give you a hint. Now since CAS give you the hint directly I should say the who and the where more clear.
It's something I update with each version.
yeah, i understand that its massive and thats not going to be easy to keep track off.

This is something I thought before and keep thinking. When you hit some popular choices and save them as a timeline, this is getting more complex as you advance in days. The challenge is to choose the right choices for the fixed timelines.
I think it would be best to just start with the timelines from the walkthrough to get the functionality in place. That would also be something you could then start to use in your own hint section. Cas could tell you which timeline you should go (or in the case of multiple timelines where its possible just use the wording "for example go to timeline x")
Personally i would say that in a "optimal" case you would never be more than 2 days away from a fixed point to unlock a new memory. At least thats what i think most people can still handle resonably before it becomes confusing.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: ziadoa

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################################################
NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.40.10
################################################

We advance the general story a little and tackle the last skill to level (SNEAK), this comes with a new Minigame and a new skill point. Now the date with Cynthia is open on Saturday Night.
Two new outfits for Cynthia (one is an oldie) and one new Achievement.
Started the Gallery of DAY 4 and placing the side images to the scenes of DAY 4.
Check the change-log for more detail.

And this is the Full Change Log:

Change-Log 0.40.10:
  • Lots of small grammar corrections

Change-Log 0.40.00:
  • Continue the story of Ayumi, Cynthia, and Jessie.
  • New Minigame for SNEAK
  • +1 Skill point for SNEAK
  • +2 new outfits for Cynthia
  • + 1 Achievement
  • New Memories for DAY 4, DAY 5, DAY 6, Ayumi, Cynthia, and Jessie
  • RETRO-CHANGE: Janice's date is on DAY 4 Night. It only takes that slot of time.
  • RETRO-CHANGE: You need Zarina infected to take her to the dance floor with Sophie and Rosario.
  • RETRO-CHANGE: Ayumi and Cynthia's initial stats changed.
  • RETRO-CHANGE: You can give the Geisha dress to Cynthia freely.
  • RETRO-CHANGE: You can talk to Ayumi at the Nightclub after giving the hard drive on DAY 4
  • RETRO-CHANGE: STEAL MINIGAME is easier.
  • Gallery for DAY 4 (incomplete)
  • Side images for DAY 4 scenes (incomplete)
  • Fix a bug with missing a timeline.
  • Fix continuity bug with the no panties rule on Day 6.
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)

Cheers!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.40.10 Public] [Hydrahenker] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (276 MB): - - - -

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
have there been anything more with mom and sis? long time since i played, i do remember u could not fuck the mom
No, not sure why no one else is answering probably because there isn't any sign from dev doing anything with that story anymore.

Reactions: Belnick
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes