jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Visit Dana at the hospital pretending to be her boyfriend on the third day. You will bump with a doctor with that badge and the MC will learn about them. Then do the Rosario-Crytal fight so a new idea will pop.

Cheers!
done that, still cannot get the id card

Nov 17, 2017
I can't figure out how to enter the Nightclub and take Mia home and stay over at Mom's place simultaneously. The combination of events to get one seems to exclude the other.

MAJR

Nov 3, 2017
Today is the first time I've ever played this game and patience for it is wearing thin. I have spent the better part of five hours trying to get beyond Claire so I can get to day 3 and unlock more of the game, but every time I feel I'm getting some where the game kicks me in the metaphorical balls by forcing me to reset to day 2 because of Claire. This is getting incredibly annoying now, and I dont play games to get annoyed by them. Sure, you might argue this is my own fault for being bad at the game, but when the whole concept of the game is time travel and replaying the same days over and over again to get different result, the roadblock of Claire is just hugely frustrating and only serves to negatively highlight how much grinding you have to do in thie game to get anywhere. It is probably because I actually like the game that this annoys me so much

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
I can't figure out how to enter the Nightclub and take Mia home and stay over at Mom's place simultaneously. The combination of events to get one seems to exclude the other.
Help Alice with drugs and give Lottery ticket for mom. You get the apartment and the house.
Fuck janice, capture parasite, infect mia.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Where do I get the money then? Drugs+Lottery or Lottery Ticket+Zarina ticket are the ways I found to get into the nightclub.
What's preventing you from doing either of these? Lottery ticket and unlocking stay at home is super easy, since unlocking stay at home requires you to have the lottery ticket. For Zarina's help, you just need to remember to participate in both Yoga classes then tell her to give the coach a massage. Neither of those steps interfere with making sure you are friendly with Janet or Mia. Similarly with the drugs, since that just requires breaking into the office on Thursday night, then finding Brian on campus, and selling to Brian doesn't advance time, so again, it shouldn't interfere with anything else.

Nov 17, 2017
What's preventing you from doing either of these? Lottery ticket and unlocking stay at home is super easy, since unlocking stay at home requires you to have the lottery ticket. For Zarina's help, you just need to remember to participate in both Yoga classes then tell her to give the coach a massage. Neither of those steps interfere with making sure you are friendly with Janet or Mia. Similarly with the drugs, since that just requires breaking into the office on Thursday night, then finding Brian on campus, and selling to Brian doesn't advance time, so again, it shouldn't interfere with anything else.
That only gets me 300 out of 500 hundred. When I said using the lottery ticket it meant trading it in for the 700 dollars. If I trade it in I can't get to Mom's place. If I get to Mom's place I don't have 500.

EDIT: I fucking figured it out. If you have the apartment and get Mom's place you get the 700 anyway . You don't get it if you only get Mom's place for some godforsaken reason. Thanks for the help btw.

Last edited:

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
That only gets me 300 out of 500 hundred. When I said using the lottery ticket it meant trading it in for the 700 dollars. If I trade it in I can't get to Mom's place. If I get to Mom's place I don't have 500.

EDIT: I fucking figured it out. If you have the apartment and get Mom's place you get the 700 anyway . You don't get it if you only get Mom's place for some godforsaken reason. Thanks for the help btw.
That sounds like a bug, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to get the money from mom after giving her the ticket, regardless of whether or not you get evicted.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
RETRO-CHANGE: Janice's date is on DAY 4 Night. It only takes that slot of time.
Minor bug: the -100 love for standing her up still happens in the evening. It doesn't seem to affect anything, but it still made me think I'd missed the date at first.

-c.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020

I'm pretty sure the trigger for Mom giving you money for the lottery ticket comes from the options that unlock after the first time you enter the club. CAS suggests it as one of the ways you can get the money you need. Another is to pickpocket the fake ID from Alice outside the storage unit, then bring Cooper to search the unit and distract her with the ID and steal the drugs. If CAS has suggested money-making tricks, one of them will be to sell the drugs to Brian, who is at the University during the day.

-c.

EddieS3

May 19, 2019
Anyone knows how to trigger the "take advantage of Dr Shem" option?

I've followed the walkthrough to get to explosive speech 3, can view the patients attacking Dr Shem but for some reason, can't access the take advantage option even after resetting the day? Quite annoying because I'm almost done with the offices + riot girl path but this somehow prevents me from completing it.

Edit: nevermind. I figured it out. I missed out one early event which was fingering Mia and that somehow prevented my progress.

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Minor bug: the -100 love for standing her up still happens in the evening. It doesn't seem to affect anything, but it still made me think I'd missed the date at first.

-c.
Yeah this was fixed on a later version.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger the "take advantage of Dr Shem" option?

I've followed the walkthrough to get to explosive speech 3, can view the patients attacking Dr Shem but for some reason, can't access the take advantage option even after resetting the day? Quite annoying because I'm almost done with the offices + riot girl path but this somehow prevents me from completing it.

Edit: nevermind. I figured it out. I missed out one early event which was fingering Mia and that somehow prevented my progress.
Some events are triggered because CAS will suggest them. when you reach Brain Tolerance level 5 CAS will suggest several actions, this is one of them.

Cheers!

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
Hi, you can't... yet. however, in failure to do so, you will learn that maybe you can suggest her with a massage.

Cheers!
Damn I was hoping that was not the case because right now, it seems that after giving her the massage, I can't even convince her to mess with Travis. I dunno if I missed some story tidbit or something but it's legit just not having persuassion, trying the massage, and then nothing else.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Damn I was hoping that was not the case because right now, it seems that after giving her the massage, I can't even convince her to mess with Travis. I dunno if I missed some story tidbit or something but it's legit just not having persuassion, trying the massage, and then nothing else.
did you talk to Crystal offering her that you could punish travis in exchange for the morgue codes?

Cheers!

Reactions: Cuntmaster69

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
did you talk to Crystal offering her that you could punish travis in exchange for the morgue codes?

Cheers!
I dunno if it's because I didn't trigger blowjob from Elle first, and then tried the massage, or I just straight up missed the morgue code exchange but I followed the walkthrough again and it's fine now thanks.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes