Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Can someone help me about fucking danas ass after the date on day 4. Cant seem to trigger when i visit her in the suburbs. It only says you dont have any reason to be here for now? Started at Dana Parasited 3 followed the WT but cant seem to trigger

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The hint says if you have aced your date with dana, you should follow janice example and visit her at night

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Can someone help me about fucking danas ass after the date on day 4. Cant seem to trigger when i visit her in the suburbs. It only says you dont have any reason to be here for now? Started at Dana Parasited 3 followed the WT but cant seem to trigger
It's only evening when the date finishes, so you need to wait one time slot for it to be night before you can visit.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################ New Public Version 0.41.20 ####################

This is my babbling when it got released:
Back to the Nightclub. This time we will follow Crystal and Janice. I'm starting to fill the events that the new level of sneak brought, so two new FUN POINTS.
I made a little change in the Auto-hint: Instead of CAS blurting out everything you have to look for in the hints, she will pick only one hint and tell it to the MC. Additionally sometimes (30% chance) when a new day starts she will give you a hint too.
Fixed several continuity bugs and added some hotkeys for the action bar at the top.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change Log:

Change-Log 0.41.20:
  • Fixed the bug with the witness information and Cynthia.
Change-Log 0.41.10:
  • Fixed a bug for Sleeping at the house
  • Fixed several continuity fixes
  • Fixed several grammar fixes
Change-Log 0.41.00:
  • Continue the Story of Crystal
  • Continue the Story of Janice
  • New Memories for Day 5, Janice and Crystal.
  • +2 New Fun Points
  • +1 Skill point for Lockpick
  • Rework of the Auto-hint: 1 hint of upcoming thing to do when talking to CAS. Chance to receive a hint at the beginning of the day. The rest of the things to do when you ask her what to focus on.
  • Added hotkeys for the action bar.
  • Fixed Lockpick game.
  • Fixed Crystal's sprites.
  • Fixed several continuity bugs.
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Cheers!

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone know how to get into the night club to have a deep convo with Crystal? also have events play out so something happens with Janice and Crystal?

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone know how to get into the night club to have a deep convo with Crystal? also have events play out so something happens with Janice and Crystal?
If you're using any of the walkthroughs found on this forum, you should have a timeline called "Dana Wounded 4". Took me a while but found how to get a deep conversation with Crystal:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a timeline where Janice will actually introduce you to Crystal, but if I remember correctly they hadn't met, so this timeline will also require some backtracking. I'll see if I can find the answer for your second question

Edit: Posted the lengthy first part in a spoiler cuz it's long. Found the second part:

Second Edit:
For the part where you have to get Crystal out of the window by yourself, just do what's in the first Spoiler all over again.
You can skip the dialog, but make sure to Make Out twice with her when you meet her at the club, before asking her what's wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: FKorus and vimmers

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
good start, nice weapon and armor, mc accepted the role (he had no choice haha), so let's play :)

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
There's a bug in the first yoga scene if you repeat it (I particularly found out about that in the "YOGA DAY 3" part of the walkthrough) does not reduce the lust...

Day 2 yoga scene with Zarina control your lust does not reduce the lust...

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.41.20 Public] [Hydrahenker]

Original Size Win: 1.68 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 341 Mb (394 Mb unpacked)

Original Size Mac: 1.66 Gb

Compressed Size Mac: 327 Mb (346 Mb unpacked)

Win: -
Mac: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The game is difficult. It's not clear what the author wants from you, you constantly do these stupid repetitions of the same day. The game has potential, but in my opinion it was done through the ass, everything is too complicated.

• Angry
Reactions: Ripe

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hahaha, goat horns, very fun. :p is the return of the bottom limited or infinite?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.41.20 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: mavewill

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I think it is not inteded that Day 2 Starts with a Random Hint what you could do at the demo, espeacialy when it is a new game, and you didnt know that this horrible demo will come soon. :D

Penguinman1276

Mar 11, 2021
I cant steal the Blank ID after Rosario starts beating up Crystal there isnt a doctor with a blank ID like it says on the walkthrough can someone help please?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes