safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I have been playing and replaying the game, but so far I am unable to get to Dana's house on Friday night for our second date. According to the walkthrough I have all the memories, but when I try to go to Dana's house I get a message "You have no reason the go [there] now". What did I miss?
The "You have no reason to go [there] now" message I think happens when you try to visit in the evening. Wait once so it's actually night.
Capture.JPG

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
In the latest version I cannot fuck Dana in the ass - which is something I've been looking forward to since the first time I followed her home from the mall. I've checked the details of my DANA PARASITED 3 timeline and they match the ones listed in the appendix of the walk through. But after the museum I try and go to her house to pound that, and all I get is "You have no reason to visit Dana now.".

In my case it was because I had somehow skipped the "sleep" after being Janice's wingman, so I didn't get the phone message the following morning saying she had scored, and opening up the "reason" to go to Dana's house in the night after the date.

Reactions: safrican

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
hmmm i think the creator of this game is a genius. I've played and I play a lot of nice games here, but this game is a different level .... (lots of thoughts) thank you for that great, thoughtful arci-creation :p :p :p
While genius may be applicable I am more leaning towards cruel, sadistic, ebil....very very ebil, mad scientist. The game is terrific, but there is no way in hell I would ever attempt this without a walkthrough. Even with the walkthrough I was scratching my head at times. How the hell he keeps the story line straight during development I have no idea. Huge kudos though.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
While genius may be applicable I am more leaning towards cruel, sadistic, ebil....very very ebil, mad scientist. The game is terrific, but there is no way in hell I would ever attempt this without a walkthrough. Even with the walkthrough I was scratching my head at times. How the hell he keeps the story line straight during development I have no idea. Huge kudos though.
yes i agree, huge glory, i love this game :p

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
The parasite makes girls hornier than they would be otherwise, so they're more likely to have sex with a guy they met just a couple days ago (you still have to seduce them). Depending on the actions you take, the parasite will switch hosts. Once you've gotten far enough in the game, you can capture the parasite from its host (it's currently only under one specific set of conditions), and later infect one of several girls so she'll be willing to have sex with the protagonist. The parasite resets each loop, so it's not a matter of catching it once and then you automatically get sexy times, it's one of many moving parts in the interconnected web of conditions.

maxco14587

Nov 4, 2020
I like the game excepted for the mini game with colors. As a color blind person that's not really the best idea for a mini game in my opinion.

Adeel

Dec 9, 2017
in dana wounded 3 timeline, i followed the walkthrough but cant capture parasite after sex with janice
need help, dont know what i am missing

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
###### New Public Version 0.42.30 ######

This is my babbling when it got released:

Let’s get out of the Nightclub for a minute and start to fill those events that the new skill points unlocked.

One of them was the Fancy Party. So we go right in and we mix it up with Cooper and Benson. The story then continues in another private place: the VIP at the Fair.

I'm putting a new mechanic in the game, the ability to go back in time within the same day 1 slot of time. It's in beta so if you have a problem reset to a day.

For those that have their OCD triggered when one continuity bug pops up, this release fixed a lot. So much that I'm making the girls position in the MAP turned ON by default because I spent so much time on this that I want you to see it :D

The gallery of day 4 is filling up. And I added an Option to Unlock the whole gallery( This option will be only available for Patrons)

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.42.30:
  • Fixed a bug with Dana at the library and go back in time.
  • Fixed a bug with the Autohint.
Change Log 0.42.20:
  • Fixed smalls bugs.
  • Fixed several continuity bugs (Thanks Dimka2010)
Change Log 0.42.10:
  • Fixed Alice Images at Club.
  • Fixed smalls bugs with the new New mechanic: Go back 1 slot in time
  • Fixed several continuity bugs (Thanks Dimka2010)
Change Log 0.42.00:
  • Continue the story of Cooper
  • Continue the story of Benson
  • + 2 New outfits for Cooper
  • + 2 New outfits for Benson
  • + 1 New outfits for Jessie
  • + 1 New outfits for Mia
  • + 1 new FUN point
  • New memories for Day 4
  • New memories for Day 5
  • New memories for Cooper
  • New memories for Benson
  • New mechanic: Go back 1 slot in time
  • More content for Day 4 (still incomplete)
  • Ability to unlock the Gallery (only in the patron version)
  • Retro-Change: Change outfit for Jessie in Hannah's group and in Stripper party
  • Retro-Change: Map girls locations is ON by default
  • Retro-Change: Mia Babydoll unlocked on Day 6 Morning.
  • Massive continuities bug fixes and improvements (Thanks Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Cheers!

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by HydraHenker
Version of the game: Time Loop Hunter [v0.42.30 Public]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1,75GB

Compressed Size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
I'm amazed at the amount of branches and permutations in the game now, but I'm not going to lie: I don't actually check out new updates unless there's new CAS content. Maybe Mass Effect gave me a thing for blue ladies.

Sz3x

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if its been asked and answered before but, i remeber not seeing an incest tag before but now it's there, whats the incest content?

Thanks.

Reactions: punisher2099

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
So I followed the walkthrough word for word and I can't get the scene with Dana for her pajama outfit, it just says "You have no reason to visit Dana now."

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes