Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I can't seem to get the game to register the slutty beauty for whatever reason. Are you supposed to be able to pretend to be Dana's boyfriend with only 1 persuasion? Because the walkthrough says that's the way to do it and you can't get higher persuasion until at least day 3
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by getting the game to register the slutty beauty.

But if the WT say you can do something then you should be able to do it. If you can't that mean you missed a step somewhere along the way and without knowing what you want to do, we won't be able to help you...

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I can't seem to get the game to register the slutty beauty for whatever reason. Are you supposed to be able to pretend to be Dana's boyfriend with only 1 persuasion? Because the walkthrough says that's the way to do it and you can't get higher persuasion until at least day 3
You can use knowledge to convince her. find out more about her in another timeline were she has a higher opinion about you.
you can talk to her at the library on day 2

Cheers!

apparti12

Sep 20, 2017
You can use knowledge to convince her. find out more about her in another timeline were she has a higher opinion about you.
you can talk to her at the library on day 2

Cheers!
Yeah, that fixed it, thanks! I didn't think to pick that option since it was blue and I didn't think picking it again would change anything

zh

Oct 17, 2017
FINALLY !!!
*sigh*
I managed to catch up with this game :cool: That was a nice (long) journey.
I think I got everything thanks to the walkthrough.

I'm still lacking some achievements tho.
(Clueless, Just because I like ballet, Call back, Deep throat, Sleight in Hand, Dead End).
I guess I'll have to do some digging into this thread to unlock them :)

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
FINALLY !!!
*sigh*
I managed to catch up with this game :cool: That was a nice (long) journey.
I think I got everything thanks to the walkthrough.

I'm still lacking some achievements tho.
(Clueless, Just because I like ballet, Call back, Deep throat, Sleight in Hand, Dead End).
I guess I'll have to do some digging into this thread to unlock them :)
  • Clueless - Ask for a clue as soon as possible in a new game
  • Just Because I like Ballet - Be called Billy Elliot 4 times. So you'll need to visit Mia's dance class, which is one, then 3 other times after that Sophie will refer to you as Billy Elliot when you meet her. One is the poker game after Roger is fired, one is at the food court at the fair on Saturday, and I can't remember the last one
  • Call back - Give Cynthia the Geisha dress on day 2, then meet her for a date on day 5
  • Deep Throat - Tell Cooper and Benson about the hidden room and shotgun trap in the office building
  • Sleight of Hand - Practice massage technique with 5 different girls, so you should have gotten this one if you do actually have everything
  • Dead End - Find Dana's body in the morgue. So, let Janice save Dana, make an explosive speech, then sneak into the morgue with Cynthia

Reactions: zh

Hgnggbn

Nov 17, 2020
Hey i looked at the walk though and it was going good in till the demonstration where apparently you start asking girls to sleep with Clara idk if I missed something but I haven’t got a option to ask any of them much less janice help would be helpful

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey i looked at the walk though and it was going good in till the demonstration where apparently you start asking girls to sleep with Clara idk if I missed something but I haven’t got a option to ask any of them much less janice help would be helpful
You need to ask Mia first since she is the one Claire wants. You need to end the demo successfully with Mia infected.

Cheers!

eptz

Jan 9, 2020
I guess this is a bug report:

Download the game => Open the game for the first time => There is no Achievements button => Right click => There is an Achievements button => Press it => game crashes

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I guess this is a bug report:

Download the game => Open the game for the first time => There is no Achievements button => Right click => There is an Achievements button => Press it => game crashes
Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look!

Cheers!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi again!

Question : will there be other CAS transformations in the future? Like bigger boobs/ass or younger or "normal" skin color or red skin color or bat-wings or attack helicopter or whatever?
It would be great to be able to customize her appearance I think :)

Reactions: justTx

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
how edit my save data on pc version but im using joyplay. sorry my bad english
Not sure you can... or at least I'm not sure you can do it without breaking your game.

What are you trying to do, what would you like to edit on your save?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.43.30 ##################

This is my babbling when it got released:

The short month really put the pressure. I decided to remake the FUN POINTS internal workings since it was getting out of control. So now you will have a detail of the FUN points available and also CAS icon in the options that leads into a FUN point. This came with some memory cleaning since I don’t want a memory with a FUN POINT. The details are so long that I'm going to put everything in a file for those interested in the change log.
This release is very short story-wise, but the number of renders was staggering, and you will see why.
A new way to enter the Nightclub, some fun little collection game and for those who like to explore, a hidden image and a new Achievement.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log
Change-Log 0.43.30:
  • Public Version
Change-Log 0.43.20:
  • Fixed a bug with Dana at the library and go back in time.
  • Fixed a bug with the Autohint.
Change-Log 0.43.10:
  • Fixed a bug with the new Achievement.
  • Fixed a bug with Ayumi at the Nightclub.
  • Fixed more continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Change Log 0.43.00:
  • An internal remake of the Fun Points
  • Fun point details in Player Screen.
  • Fun point icon in the choices (CAS face).
  • Daily hints include Fun Points.
  • Replace 1 Fun point with another. (see detail)
  • Memories clean up (see detail)
  • New memories for DAY 5
  • +1 new FUN POINT
  • Little collection game at the nightclub.
  • Added an option to Nightclub to go back one-time slot.
  • Added side images to Day 4 scenes (still incomplete).
  • Added more scenes to the Gallery on Day 4 (still incomplete).
  • Fixed several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
Cheers!

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Time Loop Hunter [v0.43.30 Public] [Hydrahenker] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.8GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (325MB)
Compressed version for MAC (307MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like to this post :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

steve0072

Apr 1, 2018
Trying to get Funpoint 48. Spy Rosario while she is giving Jody a massage.
Step 363 of PSYCHIATRIC WARD - does not trigger for me.
I don't get the chance to follow Rosario when she leaves the hospital ("She seems really mad. You don't want to get in her way.")
When I go the massage parlour, I learn that a customer already booked her first shift. When I pay $250, I see Jody leave.
But I don't get the chance to spy on them. Any ideas what I missed?

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
hello praise the plot of this game.

but I stopped playing because it confused me so much.

Why not use a personalized guide?

for example

Lain Tutorial + Cheat Mod

Reactions: Alextsai
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes