Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So I followed the walkthrough word for word and I can't get the scene with Dana for her pajama outfit, it just says "You have no reason to visit Dana now."
No, you didn't follow it word for word because if you did it would work... following the date where you play a wingman for Janice you need to go to your appartment to sleep so you could receive a message from Janice which gives you idea to go see Dana at night.

Those are steps 113-119 in "Dana Date" part of the WT... to be even more exact, you need to do steps 117-119.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
No, you didn't follow it word for word because if you did it would work... following the date where you play a wingman for Janice you need to go to your apartment to sleep so you could receive a message from Janice which gives you idea to go see Dana at night.

Those are steps 113-119 in "Dana Date" part of the WT... to be even more exact, you need to do steps 117-119.
I thought I did do that... huh guess not, I'll try it again.

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
And here is my walkthrough for version 42. Enjoy!
In the changelog it just states new content is in the Psychiatric ward section. The parenthesis that should mention the steps ONLY says steps.
As its the final section, I guess it should have been obvious that you just look from the end up, but then a quick search for "Rauni" helped as well.
For what its worth: new content is steps 268 and onward!

Reactions: Raistlin123

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
The game needs to work on the repetitiveness. Auto-skipping duplicates, flagging new options more aggressively... anything to make it work better. In the current state it's all but unplayable without a walkthrough, and tedious with a walkthrough. And quite frankly, if you need a walkthrough to play, it's not a game anymore but a manually actuated movie where you are responsible for following the script.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
in dana wounded 3 timeline, i followed the walkthrough but cant capture parasite after sex with janice
need help, dont know what i am missing
During the rally, did you join Janice on stage? That step isn't explicitly mentioned in the walkthrough, I believe. I think the check to capture the parasite has a love requirement that you need those extra 10 or so points to hit the threshold.

Sorry if its been asked and answered before but, i remeber not seeing an incest tag before but now it's there, whats the incest content?

Thanks.
Multiple scenes with Mia, blowjob from Lisa, a few peeping scenes (including a Mia and Layla lesbian scene), and a gloryhole blowjob from Layla coming in 0.44 update.

How can you get the other cop girl to become the stripper?
How are we supposed to know which one is the "other" cop for you? General answer though, I think the one who fails with her assignment (arresting Matt for Cooper, cracking down on the protest for Benson) is forced to be the stripper. There is a scenario where they both have equal merits and Jon gets to choose, but I'm not sure of the exact condition. I'm also not sure if raiding the office building factors into the merits.

Reactions: FKorus and Sz3x

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
How are we supposed to know which one is the "other" cop for you? General answer though, I think the one who fails with her assignment (arresting Matt for Cooper, cracking down on the protest for Benson) is forced to be the stripper. There is a scenario where they both have equal merits and Jon gets to choose, but I'm not sure of the exact condition. I'm also not sure if raiding the office building factors into the merits.
Cheers for the answer

aidanllinks

Sep 6, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough and can't seem to progress past the 'Intern kick out' point. When showing Rosario the photo I don't see a doctor with a blank ID badge and repeating the event doesn't change anything. I'm sure I've just missed something but I cannot figure out what

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough and can't seem to progress past the 'Intern kick out' point. When showing Rosario the photo I don't see a doctor with a blank ID badge and repeating the event doesn't change anything. I'm sure I've just missed something but I cannot figure out what
You're missing steps 196-198 of Hospital Interns part of the walktrough.

Last edited:

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
You're missing steps 196-198 of Hospital Interns part of the walktrough.
You are making my point about how currently it's not really a game and just a movie you have to execute the script for at the moment. Your answer to "I am stuck" is "reference script".

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You are making my point about how currently it's not really a game and just a movie you have to execute the script for at the moment. Your answer to "I am stuck" is "reference script".
Actually no, my answer was like that so poster could solve it a lot easier. Why complicate things when you have such an easy reference as Kamelkido's WT.

I could have said "You have to visit Dana in the hospital on Day 2 to see a doctor with blank ID and then you have to talk to Dana about it." to achieve the same result, but what would be the point of that other than being difficult?

As for game being difficult or even impossible to play without WT... no, it's not. The only thing WT does is streamline your gameplay so you complete everything in least amount of resets. But the game itself does not punish mistakes and if you mess up something all you need to do is reset (either just that day or everything) and try again. And once you figure out the connections between multiple characters, figuring out what need to be done once a new update hit is fairly simple.

Reactions: HydraHenker

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
As for game being difficult or even impossible to play without WT... no, it's not. The only thing WT does is streamline your gameplay so you complete everything in least amount of resets. But the game itself does not punish mistakes and if you mess up something all you need to do is reset (either just that day or everything) and try again. And once you figure out the connections between multiple characters, figuring out what need to be done once a new update hit is fairly simple.
THe game dosen't puish mistakes except by wasting huge amounts of time. Playing without a walkthrough won't just ake more time, it will take EXPONENTIALLY more time as you try to work things out with just in game information, due to the extreme repetition of scenes. And that's assuming you have perfect memory.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
THe game dosen't puish mistakes except by wasting huge amounts of time. Playing without a walkthrough won't just ake more time, it will take EXPONENTIALLY more time as you try to work things out with just in game information, due to the extreme repetition of scenes. And that's assuming you have perfect memory.
No it wont. It might take a bit more time, but not that much. And certainly not as much as you make it. I'm at update 0.44.10 now and while I might have a slight issue to figure out what to do with some new updates, the only thing I use WT is for creating separate timelines.

apparti12

Sep 20, 2017
I can't seem to get the game to register the slutty beauty for whatever reason. Are you supposed to be able to pretend to be Dana's boyfriend with only 1 persuasion? Because the walkthrough says that's the way to do it and you can't get higher persuasion until at least day 3

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes