Leobbb

May 24, 2019
View attachment 1078134
What am I missing can anyone help?
It looks like you are missing Dana assfuck scene, after helping Janice go through Dana date in museum you need to wait until night or maybe next day and CAS will suggest why don't you try to capitalize on the museum date like Janice did, so change to the timeline in which you have solo museum date with Dana and go to her house in suburbs after that. In the previous walkthrough the day with Janice and Dana at museum ended too early, without the suggestion to try it yourself your guy thinks there is nothing to do with Dana in the suburbs. Looks like it's fixed in the walkthrough for ver 41.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The game is difficult. It's not clear what the author wants from you, you constantly do these stupid repetitions of the same day. The game has potential, but in my opinion it was done through the ass, everything is too complicated.
The game is called Time Loop Hunter... with a name that contain "Time Loop" as part of it, having to 'constantly do these stupid repetitions of the same day' is actually to be expected because that is the definition of what time loop mean. I really don't know what you expected from a game with name like this or why are you complaining about something that is a basic premise of entire game...

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I'm so torn on how I feel about this game, but I have kept coming back to it for years, so that says something. On the one hand the things HydraHenker is doing with the engine is fucking brilliant, and he's kept it all tight and stable. The girls are both complex, and a range of shapes to suit all tastes. The actual models are not the best though, and the insane genius of the game has become so complex that I can't play it without the walk through - way too many moving parts (and huge props to Kamelkido for that). It's a lot of work to get to the sex, but thats a good payout I think. The sex scenes themselves have a few animations now, but they aren't great, and those without have few renders. Clearly the dev is better at the story and the code than the graphics. </review>

All that said, in the latest version I cannot fuck Dana in the ass - which is something I've been looking forward to since the first time I followed her home from the mall. I've checked the details of my DANA PARASITED 3 timeline and they match the ones listed in the appendix of the walk through. But after the museum I try and go to her house to pound that, and all I get is "You have no reason to visit Dana now.".

In my case it was because I had somehow skipped the "sleep" after being Janice's wingman, so I didn't get the phone message the following morning saying she had scored, and opening up the "reason" to go to Dana's house in the night after the date.

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There's a bug in the first yoga scene if you repeat it (I particularly found out about that in the "YOGA DAY 3" part of the walkthrough) does not reduce the lust...

Day 2 yoga scene with Zarina control your lust does not reduce the lust...
hey,

The bug is on Yoga Day 3 that trigger the lust reduction. The lust reduction should only be triggered when you level up self-control, then is the same as every skill check.
I'll fix this in the next version.

Cheers!

Reactions: JackO'LanternX

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think it is not inteded that Day 2 Starts with a Random Hint what you could do at the demo, espeacialy when it is a new game, and you didnt know that this horrible demo will come soon. :D
The hints are in constant improvement from player's feedback. Thank you!
Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm so torn on how I feel about this game, but I have kept coming back to it for years, so that says something. On the one hand the things HydraHenker is doing with the engine is fucking brilliant, and he's kept it all tight and stable. The girls are both complex, and a range of shapes to suit all tastes. The actual models are not the best though, and the insane genius of the game has become so complex that I can't play it without the walk through - way too many moving parts (and huge props to Kamelkido for that). It's a lot of work to get to the sex, but thats a good payout I think. The sex scenes themselves have a few animations now, but they aren't great, and those without have few renders. Clearly the dev is better at the story and the code than the graphics. </review>

All that said, in the latest version I cannot fuck Dana in the ass - which is something I've been looking forward to since the first time I followed her home from the mall. I've checked the details of my DANA PARASITED 3 timeline and they match the ones listed in the appendix of the walk through. But after the museum I try and go to her house to pound that, and all I get is "You have no reason to visit Dana now.".

In my case it was because I had somehow skipped the "sleep" after being Janice's wingman, so I didn't get the phone message the following morning saying she had scored, and opening up the "reason" to go to Dana's house in the night after the date.
Thanks!
I'm a coder that learned to do the graphics. I sometimes replace the earlier renders silently when I see some mistakes. Some people will notice the changes, some won't but my OCD will be in check!

Also I'm also constantly improving the game from player feedback. For example I realize now that I should make a suggestion to go to sleep after the janice/dana museum date to see development.
So any feedback is good!

The next version of the game comes with huge changes in some core mechanics like resetting back to a time slot, improvement of the fun points, etc.

Cheers!

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it's very strange...
I was able to press the 'h' key to hide the interface(top panel and text)
But then I accidentally press the 'g' key and now pressing the 'h' key doesn't do anything anymore.
I even try closing the game, or reloading a previous save where my savefile was done saving(without the top interface & text), and now it load automatically with the 'top interface & text box' and I can't press the 'h' key to hide it anymore.

WHY is that happening? Pressing the 'g' key by accident disable the 'h' key and somehow it was save somewhere in a persistent file? STRANGE!? :alien::illuminati:

/EDIT
P.S. It's fix now... I went and look at the gallery(which is all unlock through a mod-Shaddymodda) and went back to the game and the 'h' key is working again... *X-files theme*

Ok Did some testing(it isn't the gallery unlock mod) it's STUPID me and CAPSLOCK :ROFLMAO:
CAPSLOCK 'G' bring a sceen about graphic setting inside Renpy... and CAPSLOCK 'H' doesn't do anything
If you remove CAPSLOCK... then 'g' does nothing and 'h' is working again(hide inteface & text)

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hmmm i think the creator of this game is a genius. I've played and I play a lot of nice games here, but this game is a different level .... (lots of thoughts) thank you for that great, thoughtful arci-creation :p :p :p

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
I may have encounterd a bug with version 0.41.20.

I can't succeed to sell the pictures to brian.

When I follow the walkthrough I get 2 pictures and can't sell them for information.

Where are the 3rd photos ? In the red box ?
If yes I don't see how you can save with fun dana and get to my house to open the red box.

This seems the last things I have to unlock to complete the game.

Best regards

ps : to improve the game, would it not be possible to remove the requirement to click on movie clap icon and have the menu already open in each places ?

ps2 : great game, a cheat mod that add hints on all the buttons/menu entries to lead to an undiscovered part would be wonderfull

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
And may you please publish an update file to convert a major version to the latest patchset ?

For example to upgrade version 0.41.x to version 0.41.latest.

Would it be possible to do Shen without doing the Mia touch scene, it make no sense to have both scene connected.
(I was stuck with an other developpement which I don't remeber until I did it too)

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I have been playing and replaying the game, but so far I am unable to get to Dana's house on Friday night for our second date. According to the walkthrough I have all the memories, but when I try to go to Dana's house I get a message "You have no reason the go [there] now". What did I miss?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm unable to go on DANA DATE
Been following the WT all the way to page 69 (DANA DATE)
I go to the library pick option "Look for the book 'The importance of water in sailing'"
Then pick option "Talk with Dana"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WT said to load timeline 'Georgia Parasited 2' then reset to day 2...
I do everything written in WT, but I can't talk to Dana after picking up the book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I found the problem... I was doing #15. wrong. I was going right twice instead of right then LEFT.
When I finally realize my mistake and choose right/ then left... I notice some Dana +20 Love. So not having 50 love with Dana is probably what gave me that message "You don't know her enough to have a conversation that will be useful."
I was going to delete this post but figure it might be useful for others. If they search this thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: justTx and vimmers

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
And may you please publish an update file to convert a major version to the latest patchset ?

For example to upgrade version 0.41.x to version 0.41.latest.

Would it be possible to do Shen without doing the Mia touch scene, it make no sense to have both scene connected.
(I was stuck with an other developpement which I don't remeber until I did it too)
Based on the way HydraHenker schedules releases, update patches the way you suggest wouldn't really make sense, because by the time 41.2 is out, patreon's who had access to 41.1 will be able to get 42.X - which would include new content - while 41.2 would just be bug fixes. The only time this is an issue is when someone leaks a version ahead of the public release.

As for Shen's scene, I'm pretty sure her content is only dependent on Cynthia and Dana (for now).

I have been playing and replaying the game, but so far I am unable to get to Dana's house on Friday night for our second date. According to the walkthrough I have all the memories, but when I try to go to Dana's house I get a message "You have no reason the go [there] now". What did I miss?
The "You have no reason to go [there] now" message I think happens when you try to visit in the evening. Wait once so it's actually night.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
which characters do incest in the game?
I started to play now.
Depending on the timelines, you can sometimes fool around (or sleep) with Mia.
Nothing yet with Lisa, if I recall.
The mom has a few scenes where you watch her, but you don't really do anything.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Depending on the timelines, you can sometimes fool around (or sleep) with Mia.
Nothing yet with Lisa, if I recall.
The mom has a few scenes where you watch her, but you don't really do anything.
There's a blowjob from Lisa coming soon, I don't remember if it's 0.42 or 0.43

Reactions: justTx
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes