Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You need to visit Dana on Day 2 while pretending to be her boyfriend to see a doctor leaving her room with a ID tag without picture and then you have to ask Dana about it...

Reactions: yosh123

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Question about club IDs - I have Ayumi, Crystal, Dana, Elle, Giorgia, Janice, Jessie, Mia, Rosario, and Sophie, but CAS is still telling me I'm missing one or more IDs. Who am I missing? Any hints on finding them?
you forgot about Alice too.
But some of them will appeares in 44-45 version of the game.
So dont rush them - you will return in NightClub anyway for left IDs

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
you forgot about Alice too.
But some of them will appeares in 44-45 version of the game.
So dont rush them - you will return in NightClub anyway for left IDs
Alice's ID wasn't implemented until version 0.45, which is the same update that has CAS state how many of the IDs the player has unlocked (and total). Since Aaron0 didn't give the count for how many IDs were missing, it's probably just Zarina missing in that version.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
HydraHenker I think the system for the first hint given needs to be adjusted a bit as it keeps giving me hints that I don't meet the requirements for
for example it told me I had to follow dana and janice after their date when I didn't have 4 sneak yet and to "continue jessy's story" when I don't have the pickpocket level to put the laxative in michael's drink

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
just got this error message after trying to open my inventory screen (after I went to the club having just learned pickpocketing)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2073, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2077, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2086, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2090, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2095, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2097, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2099, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'Inventory/Nightclub_keycard.[build.imagesext]': could not find image. (u'Inventory/Nightclub_keycard.webp')

it seems like it has trouble with displaying the keycard swiped from the bouncer

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
HydraHenker I think the system for the first hint given needs to be adjusted a bit as it keeps giving me hints that I don't meet the requirements for
for example it told me I had to follow dana and janice after their date when I didn't have 4 sneak yet and to "continue jessy's story" when I don't have the pickpocket level to put the laxative in michael's drink
Thanks!
Hints are constantly improving by user feedback.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
just got this error message after trying to open my inventory screen (after I went to the club having just learned pickpocketing)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2077, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2086, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2090, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2095, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2097, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2099, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'Inventory/Nightclub_keycard.[build.imagesext]': could not find image. (u'Inventory/Nightclub_keycard.webp')

it seems like it has trouble with displaying the keycard swiped from the bouncer
Thanks for reporting!

Cheers!

valetodo814

Jun 12, 2020
Ya que sos argentino te pregunto en español para explicarme mejor. En el minijuego para mejorar mi masaje a nvl 2 me aparece un cuadro en blanco y no se si es un error o asi es el puzzle, y si es asi pido una ayudita. desde ya muchas gracias

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ya que sos argentino te pregunto en español para explicarme mejor. En el minijuego para mejorar mi masaje a nvl 2 me aparece un cuadro en blanco y no se si es un error o asi es el puzzle, y si es asi pido una ayudita. desde ya muchas gracias
Hey, I think there is a rule to write in english. So i'm going to translate for everyone and answer in the best of my capabilities.

So for everyone, he ask about how the Massage minigame work.

There is an image and is split in 4(width)x3(height) leaving 1 square blank so you can move the rest of the squares. The game ends when you make that image by moving the squares.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
another weird thing I encountered, if you want to spy on jody and rosario then you'll have to follow rosario from the hospital and so go to the massage parlor, if you go directly to the massage parlor then you can't
this is especially counter-intuitive as according to the map symbol rosario is already at the massage parlor

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
another weird thing I encountered, if you want to spy on jody and rosario then you'll have to follow rosario from the hospital and so go to the massage parlor, if you go directly to the massage parlor then you can't
this is especially counter-intuitive as according to the map symbol rosario is already at the massage parlor
I'll probably change that a little to reflect better that by following Rosario you can catch the massage with Jody but going to the location you will miss it.

Cheers!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hello,
Can anyone tell me how to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
the demonstration must have ended in an explosion with either dana in the hospital or dana at the demonstration and you must have shown the picture of crystal and travis to rosario, if you then go to to the dance accademy the option will be available

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I'll probably change that a little to reflect better that by following Rosario you can catch the massage with Jody but going to the location you will miss it.

Cheers!
but the coach is there wether or not we've seen the message or not and we know this because to get to the massage parlor you have to follow her in the first place

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
but the coach is there wether or not we've seen the message or not and we know this because to get to the massage parlor you have to follow her in the first place
Mmm... Now o have to check my notes why I did this that way. :unsure:

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## New Public Version 0.44.20 ##############

This is my babbling when it got released:
This is a meaty release. We keep filling those skill checks.
We can take Jessie home from the Nightclub. We go for a tour to the Sauna and a new Yoga class to raise Self-Control.
This will open more skill paths for future releases. So I've started to change some old dialogs.
A new FUN POINT and a rework of the Achievement Screen.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log:

Change Log 0.44.20:
  • Public version.
Change Log 0.44.10:
  • Fixed the debate images (win vs draw)
  • Touched the Achievement screen to make it less spoilery.
  • Fixed Several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
Change Log 0.44.00:
  • Continue Story of Jody
  • Continue Story of Jessie
  • Continue Story of Layla, Hannah, and Jody at the Sauna
  • Expand the debate event
  • New Location: SAUNA
  • Rework of the Achievement screen.
  • Rework of the Self Control Mini-game
  • +1 SELF CONTROL SKILL
  • +1 new FUN POINT
  • New Memories for DAY 6, DAY 5, Jody, Jessie.
  • Several internal changes for future releases.
  • More Gallery for Day 4( almost complete)
  • Fixed Several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes