HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hi my friend
HydraHenker
can you tell how far or near end of game you are ????
Not really, at least in a way that I can build a detailed schedule. All my previous schedules were destroyed. With the last version of the game I've got the Persuation point number 4 and that opened a clear path to the events to pass the day 6 wall. it will get me some releases to get there.
But after passing the Day 6 wall I'm planning at least 4 days more to Day 10. Those days are still fuzzy.

Besides content, I'm working on ways to make the game more dynamic like a Warp option to build a timeline with a few choices (post day 3) or the training wheels program to focus your actions at the beginning of the game and then open up more options gradually.

Cheers!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Time Loop Hunter [v0.44.20 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.90 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.88 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 336 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 318 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I hope we're going to get more natural parasite swaps in the future, I was breaking my brain on how jessy could be parasited (maybe parasited via jody at the pool when you interrupt them but the option to tell jessy about the swimteam and infect jody are counterexclusive) untill I said, let's just capture the parasite and do it that way and jep, could parasite her

Reactions: HydraHenker

valetodo814

Jun 12, 2020
On my cheap pc I can't capture the screen so I'm sending you this photo that badly. I can't pass the puzzle because it comes out blank

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Ok, trying this out for the first time. Took me way too long to realize all the options/actions/choices are buried in another menu. Not the first time I felt like an idiot. Now I don't hate it lol

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
On my cheap pc I can't capture the screen so I'm sending you this photo that badly. I can't pass the puzzle because it comes out blank
it might be that your PC can't process the minigame. There is an option the in Game menu to Skip Minigames. You might wanna try it to get pass it.

Cheers!

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
For some reason I cannot get this step of the FAIR PART 1 AND DANCE:
176. Talk about getting into the morgue. Crystal (Day 5, Day): You promise to get Travis punished in exchange for the Morgue codes
Any ideas? Thanks

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
HydraHenker
I'm having a problem with the last version of the game both when using the rollback with the mouse wheel and when activating the developer console: the game for some reason goes back either to the hint screen with CAS or to a scene inside the club on day 5 no matter what point of the game i was in.
I'm attaching the save file.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
For some reason I cannot get this step of the FAIR PART 1 AND DANCE:
176. Talk about getting into the morgue. Crystal (Day 5, Day): You promise to get Travis punished in exchange for the Morgue codes
Any ideas? Thanks
do you know that cynthia wants to get into the morgue?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion. It works now.
Now I am stuck on the "A blowjob from Elle" Fun point scene.
if I recall you must first get the blowjob from crystal and after that you can select the blowjob from elle, also make sure crystal is pissed enough at rosario to do it

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I am following the WT to the T. But that scene is always difficult to unlock.
this is why I'm against following the walkthrough to the T, you want to get somewhere but you don't know why things happen, just that the walkthrough says that these things will happen, it's like a GPS, it's a crutch and take that crutch away and you'll fall to the ground
anyway rant over

so you'll need to get the parasite into the demonstration, the easiest way for that is to let dana be hit by the car (also I like dana so unless I can help it I'd never let her die there), during day 1 steal the documents from the school and use them to make an explosive speech with janice (who's now the parasite carier), during day 2 take a picture of crystal and travis at the hospital (you don't need to be at the demonstration), at day 3 morning show the picture to rosario (who's now the carier of the parasite) who'll initiate a brawl with crystal, either during the brawl or the punishment the parasite will jump to crystal, now at day 3 evening meet up with mia, sophie and crystal at the dance academy

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Here is the walkthrough for version 44.
Enjoy!
Cool walkthrough. I just ran it through and finished with CAS saying everything has been completed. But I noticed, that in the gallery there are still a bunch of scenes missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of them seem to be some inconsequential scenes in the hospital.

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
this is why I'm against following the walkthrough to the T, you want to get somewhere but you don't know why things happen, just that the walkthrough says that these things will happen, it's like a GPS, it's a crutch and take that crutch away and you'll fall to the ground
anyway rant over

so you'll need to get the parasite into the demonstration, the easiest way for that is to let dana be hit by the car (also I like dana so unless I can help it I'd never let her die there), during day 1 steal the documents from the school and use them to make an explosive speech with janice (who's now the parasite carier), during day 2 take a picture of crystal and travis at the hospital (you don't need to be at the demonstration), at day 3 morning show the picture to rosario (who's now the carier of the parasite) who'll initiate a brawl with crystal, either during the brawl or the punishment the parasite will jump to crystal, now at day 3 evening meet up with mia, sophie and crystal at the dance academy
Nice rant. Very accurate, If you blindly follow the wt from the start, then you will always depend on the wt to play this game.

Reactions: Dimka2010
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes